Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

WTT/WTS 94 5.2L Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ Laredo

5K views 48 replies 12 participants last post by  greenzj 
#1 · (Edited)
Like the title says, looking to trade or sell my 94 5.2L ZJ. It is a laredo. The interior is near flawless, minus a small crack in the driver door panel. Could you a good sweeping I guess. The body has 193k miles. It had a brand new engine installed in 2004 around 120k miles. I have paperwork on the engine.

Runs, drive and shifts perfect. Ive been daily driving it for a while now to keep the mileage off my 5.9L.

I K&N drop in filter that I put in it because I had it laying around and the old filter was filthy. Recently I pulled the TB off and cleaned it out. I also cleaned out the IAC sensor.

The Jeep could use a tune up(plugs, wire, cap and rotor, PCV) but it runs great.

The exterior is in almost flawless condition and looks amazing for being a 94. The only blemish is a small amount of rust on the lip of the hood which is common and a couple small dents which are not out of the ordinary for a vehicle of this age. The Jeep has brand new tires all around, although the rims are mismatched. The rear rims are from my old 97 Limited, and the front rims are the factory wheels from this Jeep. All 4 tires are new though and will last a very long time.

I just installed a 4.5" lift composed of RE 4.5" coils, Front Upper and lower JKS control arms, and rear RE upper and lower superflex adjustable arms with RE monotube shocks.

Im not sure what I want in a trade, so just shoot me offers. Worst I can say is no thank you. I am asking 4000 OBO for the Jeep. It is located in Lima, Ohio and I am willing to travel for the right price. Recent pics are below

See less See more
#11 ·
I went ahead and started with the lift install. I got the front all done. It will be sitting on Rubicon Moabs with brand new 33" BFG KM2s with a fullsize spare as well.

The lift is composed of Front JKS upper and lower arms(the best money can buy), Rubicon Express 4.5" springs front and rear(considered to be the best riding spring), Kevins offroad front tracbar conversion($375), Rubicon Express Monotube shocks up front, Rubicon express superflex rear upper and lower arms, JKS rear adjustable tracbar and Rough Country rear shocks.

This is a very expensive lift setup that will ride very well on road but offer the best offroad performance you can get out of shortarms.

In a couple of days I will be ordering the Ironrock Offroad crossover steering setup aswell.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.