|May 21st, 2010, 10:26 AM||#1|
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Washington, MI
Moving to Mexico
Dear President Obama:
I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like passports,immigration quotas and laws.
I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.
4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grand kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico , but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U S. Flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U..S. From Mexico . I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!
|May 21st, 2010, 10:42 AM||#3|
2jz NO SH*T!
Join Date: 11-18-09
Location: st joe/Michigan
It makes you think . WTF are we doing ? We have to be the laughing stock of the world. I have nothing against mexicans that come here to better themselves and I do know of at least a couple that have done it the right way and do not expect a hand out . But If you did this in ANY country in the free world but here it would be a punchline of a joke not reality.
|May 21st, 2010, 11:05 AM||#4|
Keep on truckin
Join Date: 11-14-07
Location: Waterford, MI
all who voted for obama raise your hands?
no one? great! so then why the hell is he still our president? we impeached clinton for getting pussy in office just because he lied about it why can't we impeach obama for the crimes against the US constitution that he is suggesting.
|May 21st, 2010, 11:48 AM||#6|
Join Date: 02-18-08
Location: New Baltimore / Presque Isle
|May 21st, 2010, 11:57 AM||#7|
Livin the American Dream
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: Westland, MI