This is one reason I'm not a fan of "Coffee Shop Churches" - Page 3 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 22nd, 2010, 11:21 PM   #41
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,874
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Crazy like a fox for Jesus. So she doesn't believe in the Rapture? Or Noah's ark or Adam and Eve or all the other things in the Bible that you don't believe in?

Is that what you're saying?

Ultimately she'll bring you to God and I believe you'll be in Heaven with us. Lets just hope you don't die before that time.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't believe in half the crap you do, which is good for her. You'd have to ask her, but she doesn't like to talk about religion.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 23rd, 2010, 08:13 AM   #42
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,607
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
What is more difficult to do? Create a donkey or make the donkey talk?
I'll have to ask my parents - I'm an ass and I talk rather well.
__________________
@clarkstoncracker
ScOoTeR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 08:14 AM   #43
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,607
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Ultimately she'll bring you to God and I believe you'll be in Heaven with us.
Will there be matching "Member's Only" jackets for all?
__________________
@clarkstoncracker
ScOoTeR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 11:45 AM   #44
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,509
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Will there be matching "Member's Only" jackets for all?
Yeah, we all will be wearing Wings and Halos
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 12:56 PM   #45
Blazin_wheeler
turtles like me
 
Blazin_wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-22-09
Location: Milford IN 46542
Posts: 4,672
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i can count to potato
Blazin_wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 08:33 PM   #46
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,260
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
I'll have to ask my parents - I'm an ass and I talk rather well.
Don't be so hard on yourself
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 08:48 PM   #47
Christmas Cookie
rack tap re-rack click
 
Christmas Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,530
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

people that dont believe in god will not go to hell...all you god followers state god has a mission for everybody and we all do according to his wishes...well the non-believers are following his plan...he wants them to not believe and he wants them to tell all of you that you are stone cold fucking nuts if you think there is a god....after all you we todds read something and call it true when everything around points to the fact it isnt
Christmas Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 09:33 PM   #48
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 5,000
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
people that dont believe in god will not go to hell...all you god followers state god has a mission for everybody and we all do according to his wishes...well the non-believers are following his plan...he wants them to not believe and he wants them to tell all of you that you are stone cold fucking nuts if you think there is a god....after all you we todds read something and call it true when everything around points to the fact it isnt
Said facts, I want you to show them to me.

You probably have just as little prove of the Non-exsitance of God as We have of an existence of God, provable to other people that is.

We also don't say we all do what his wishes are. If you're living a life of Sin (IE, missing the mark, being away from God, ETC ) then you ARE NOT in the will of God. You have a Choice and he can't make you love him, he just wants you to. He can't be with sin. He is, By definition, not sin. Therefore, he can't be in the presence of something he is not. He can't allow you, me, or anybody else in this world into eternal Existence with him if we have sin in our lives. The only way to Rid ourselves of this sin is to Ask Christ to bear it. << That's The Basis of Christian Theological Thought. LIke it or not.

If you say "My Examples are the countless instances where bad things happen to people they shouldn't" That's just not good enough. That is just proof that we live in a Fallen world that needs God that much more. Those "bad things that happen" are, without a doubt, proof of Sin in this, at one time, perfect world.

You're Realization of these "bad things" shows that you know what SHOULD happen and that is because YOU were designed by God to be perfect but cannot do so because you live in this world. This world should be Perfect and the "bad things" that happen are proof of a perfect world not functioning in a way that it was supposed to. The reason for that is because of the Original Man sinning.

Last edited by L4CX; May 23rd, 2010 at 09:37 PM.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 10:56 PM   #49
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,509
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
Said facts, I want you to show them to me.

You probably have just as little prove of the Non-exsitance of God as We have of an existence of God, provable to other people that is.

We also don't say we all do what his wishes are. If you're living a life of Sin (IE, missing the mark, being away from God, ETC ) then you ARE NOT in the will of God. You have a Choice and he can't make you love him, he just wants you to. He can't be with sin. He is, By definition, not sin. Therefore, he can't be in the presence of something he is not. He can't allow you, me, or anybody else in this world into eternal Existence with him if we have sin in our lives. The only way to Rid ourselves of this sin is to Ask Christ to bear it. << That's The Basis of Christian Theological Thought. LIke it or not.

If you say "My Examples are the countless instances where bad things happen to people they shouldn't" That's just not good enough. That is just proof that we live in a Fallen world that needs God that much more. Those "bad things that happen" are, without a doubt, proof of Sin in this, at one time, perfect world.

You're Realization of these "bad things" shows that you know what SHOULD happen and that is because YOU were designed by God to be perfect but cannot do so because you live in this world. This world should be Perfect and the "bad things" that happen are proof of a perfect world not functioning in a way that it was supposed to. The reason for that is because of the Original Man sinning.
and just remember there is only one Johhny . . . que Devil went down to Georgia!
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 1.95961 seconds with 47 queries