Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old May 9th, 2010, 07:14 AM   #1
ScOoTeR
GLFWDA Member #07520
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,222
iTrader: (35)
Great new spot from Arizona.

ScOoTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 07:29 AM   #2
Silver Bullet
Livin the American Dream
 
Silver Bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: Westland, MI
Posts: 3,712
iTrader: (4)
He is a fwkn idiot. But I lol'd.
Silver Bullet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 07:31 AM   #3
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 7,972
iTrader: (19)
I spent damn near a year in the shithole of arizona, we should save the funds and just give it to mexico! That place is the asshole of america!
__________________
I hate being bipolar, its great!

jeep turned buggy now back to jeep
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=175584
chadcooper55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 07:42 AM   #4
Silver Bullet
Livin the American Dream
 
Silver Bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: Westland, MI
Posts: 3,712
iTrader: (4)
Not everwhere is bad. There are somevery nice upscale areas.
Silver Bullet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:10 AM   #5
ScOoTeR
GLFWDA Member #07520
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,222
iTrader: (35)
Funny thing is - somehow - our current administration has the U.S. up in arms about a state trying to reduce crime by enacting a law to enforce federal laws.

Do you know there are IDIOTS out there BOYCOTTING ARIZONA brand TEAS??? (That have no ties to AZ, save for the name)
ScOoTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:12 AM   #6
DuffMan
Your Message Here
 
DuffMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: The Ile of Grosse
Posts: 5,831
iTrader: (11)
I love it.

Before commenting, people really need to read their new law. Here's a clue: the requirement for aliens to carry papers dates from 60+ years ago.

70%+ of people in AZ support this law - which crosses / lines, racial lines or any other lines. Talk to someone who lives there, and understand the issues. Being swarmed by illegal day laborers at the Home Depot/Lowes, not being able to park a car with over 1/4 tank of gas without it being siphoned, or rampant car theft and identity theft (unspoken, but common symptoms of a large illegal population needing transportation and services).
__________________
This is the Pub. Leave common sense at the door.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:18 AM   #7
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
I can't believe Obama is mocking Arizona. If he doesn't agree with the policies, he should distance himself from the topic. Obama sucks ass.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:31 AM   #8
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Funny thing is - somehow - our current administration has the U.S. up in arms about a state trying to reduce crime by enacting a law to enforce federal laws.

Do you know there are IDIOTS out there BOYCOTTING ARIZONA brand TEAS??? (That have no ties to AZ, save for the name)
brewed in NY.

Arizona plumb green tee, i miss you.

people are idots and those idiots vote and for obamatron
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:40 AM   #9
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
fucking idiots. God I hate americans.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 09:03 AM   #10
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
fucking idiots. God I hate americans.
I'd like to see more people with pride in their country. Right now I seem to be running into people bad mouth the USA while at the same time stick their hand out for some of their entitlement. Gone are the days when Joe Average loved his country and felt that the USA had the best and the brightest people and could build better products than anywhere else in the world.

We, as Americans, seem to be rolling over and accepting our fate.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #11
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I'd like to see more people with pride in their country. Right now I seem to be running into people bad mouth the USA while at the same time stick their hand out for some of their entitlement. Gone are the days when Joe Average loved his country and felt that the USA had the best and the brightest people and could build better products than anywhere else in the world.

We, as Americans, seem to be rolling over and accepting our fate.
I am not bad mouthing my country, just the lazy, stupid, cry baby gimme gimme gimme people that live here. It just seems like for every hard working, decent person I know there are 3 who are drug heads, welfare junkies, or lazy little richie bitches. I see these people and I see no future.

I am going to try to get a small business loan in the near future for 40k dollars and I know I wont get it. I would have had 1 full time employee, 1 part time employee and would have still been working my regular job. I would have been renting a space from a local business, buying lots of gasoline and equipment.

If I was a immigrant How different would my situation be? A black single mother of 4 in detroit gets more than 40k a year in aid to raise her niglets. This is the kind of situation that is creating the feelings you see. I have so much hate in my heart for these people, and there are millions like me. we dont want you, you are not welcome, and someday we will have to thin the herd. I am going to be ready, are you?
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 02:21 PM   #12
Nuggets
Professional Pisser Offer
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,302
iTrader: (12)
My comment wasn't directed at you Steveo, but you hit the nail on the head about how I feel.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 02:24 PM   #13
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 7,972
iTrader: (19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
Not everwhere is bad. There are somevery nice upscale areas.
you go south you get gangbanger mexicans and you go north you get a bunch of tree huggin hippy liberal assholes!
__________________
I hate being bipolar, its great!

jeep turned buggy now back to jeep
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=175584
chadcooper55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 03:00 PM   #14
Yetti
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
 
Yetti's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 20 minutes south of Hell...
Posts: 14,382
iTrader: (10)
I figure if I sit right here Canada will simply move south enough when the collapse of our country comes. we will be Canadians. the lib's will have to bail. they won't like waiting in long lines for their share. who knows maybe if you claim your a lib they will ship you to mexifornia free of charge?
__________________
Yetti
Yetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:54 AM   #15
Silver Bullet
Livin the American Dream
 
Silver Bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: Westland, MI
Posts: 3,712
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am not bad mouthing my country, just the lazy, stupid, cry baby gimme gimme gimme people that live here. It just seems like for every hard working, decent person I know there are 3 who are drug heads, welfare junkies, or lazy little richie bitches. I see these people and I see no future.

I am going to try to get a small business loan in the near future for 40k dollars and I know I wont get it. I would have had 1 full time employee, 1 part time employee and would have still been working my regular job. I would have been renting a space from a local business, buying lots of gasoline and equipment.

If I was a immigrant How different would my situation be? A black single mother of 4 in detroit gets more than 40k a year in aid to raise her niglets. This is the kind of situation that is creating the feelings you see. I have so much hate in my heart for these people, and there are millions like me. we dont want you, you are not welcome, and someday we will have to thin the herd. I am going to be ready, are you?
Have I told you I love you lately.
Silver Bullet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:16 AM   #16
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am not bad mouthing my country, just the lazy, stupid, cry baby gimme gimme gimme people that live here. It just seems like for every hard working, decent person I know there are 3 who are drug heads, welfare junkies, or lazy little richie bitches. I see these people and I see no future.

I am going to try to get a small business loan in the near future for 40k dollars and I know I wont get it. I would have had 1 full time employee, 1 part time employee and would have still been working my regular job. I would have been renting a space from a local business, buying lots of gasoline and equipment.

If I was a immigrant How different would my situation be? A black single mother of 4 in detroit gets more than 40k a year in aid to raise her niglets. This is the kind of situation that is creating the feelings you see. I have so much hate in my heart for these people, and there are millions like me. we dont want you, you are not welcome, and someday we will have to thin the herd. I am going to be ready, are you?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahaaa

A black single hoe in Detroit is more valuable to the government than a fat ass white boy named Steveo...

Hahhahahhahaahahahaahaahahahahahaha my aching side....
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.16649 seconds with 43 queries