33/13.5/15 super swampers sold - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Completed Sales A place to find the market value on parts/vehicles

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 6th, 2010, 08:29 PM   #1
in2deep
Hole tester
 
Join Date: 05-06-10
Location: muskegon,mi
Posts: 1,280
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 33/13.5/15 super swampers sold

set of 4 2 tires have 60% the other 2 have 40% no plugs or torn lugs
$225 sold
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stuff 008.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	62301   Click image for larger version

Name:	stuff 009.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	62302   Click image for larger version

Name:	stuff 007.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	62303  

Last edited by in2deep; May 7th, 2010 at 03:34 PM.
in2deep is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 6th, 2010, 09:37 PM   #2
Flat_Black
The Dodge Guy
 
Flat_Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Location: Shepherd
Posts: 5,498
iTrader: (87)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Flat_Black Send a message via Yahoo to Flat_Black
Default

take 150 cash tomarrow? 989 560 1507
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Offroad View Post
"Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
my old lady was hoping for 3-5" tonight, but I'll be home, so she'll be lucky to get 2" as well.
Flat_Black is offline  
 
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.07481 seconds with 27 queries