It's working already, immigrants threaten to leave - Page 6 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 30th, 2010, 12:59 PM   #101
MISHOWJEEPER
NSFW
 
MISHOWJEEPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-06-07
Location: Lapeer MI
Posts: 2,239
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
You want to hear that I think immigrants should go home . Maybe have a few Years in jail and if You get caught here You can never come here legally .

Do I think We should hunt them down and send them back YES but I don't think we should kill them.

And how is calling You something You are insalting You? If You don't like to hear about it You shouldn't have done it.
Post 72 in this thread is Muskegon zj gurl, you idiot You can really take her comment in that post so far out of context that it leads you to believe people on here have legitimate kill lists? Arguing with you almost isn't fair, but it is amusing.

I don't want to hear you say anything, the random senseless shit you come up with on your own is way too much fun. Taking what everybody says here 100% literally is going to leave you a very confused little boy, maybe you should try a different website.

I committed a crime worthy of being called a felony 11 years ago, and paid the price. Illegal immigrants are breaking the law, and should therefore pay the price. What that price is isn't up to me, but deportation seems logical, and for the sake of keeping you worked up, I'll say if they get caught coming in illegally a second time, they're punishment should be a good skull fucking as they watch their family being burned at stakes.
MISHOWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:04 PM   #102
greygoose
I'm the dude
 
greygoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-18-08
Location: New Baltimore / Presque Isle
Posts: 6,081
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
You want to hear that I think immigrants should go home . Maybe have a few Years in jail and if You get caught here You can never come here legally .

Do I think We should hunt them down and send them back YES but I don't think we should kill them.

And how is calling You something You are insalting You? If You don't like to hear about it You shouldn't have done it or talked about it on an open internet forum.
Insulting
greygoose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #103
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
Down in Texas the ranchers kill coyotes and hang them on the fences to keep the other coyotes out.
It works well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
Wow, how many other crimes do you think deserve capital punishment?
[quote=MusKegon_ZJ_gurl;2209173]Repeat offenders of all sorts...drunks, druggies, child molesters, persons convicted of fraud, embezzlers, thieves, the list goes on and on .[/quote]
You fit in with these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
*Let me also add to that list people who work hard everyday at further pussifying this great nation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISHOWJEEPER View Post
Post 72 in this thread is Muskegon zj gurl, you idiot You can really take her comment in that post so far out of context that it leads you to believe people on here have legitimate kill lists? Arguing with you almost isn't fair, but it is amusing.

I don't want to hear you say anything, the random senseless shit you come up with on your own is way too much fun. Taking what everybody says here 100% literally is going to leave you a very confused little boy, maybe you should try a different website.

I committed a crime worthy of being called a felony 11 years ago, and paid the price. Illegal immigrants are breaking the law, and should therefore pay the price. What that price is isn't up to me, but deportation seems logical, and for the sake of keeping you worked up, I'll say if they get caught coming in illegally a second time, they're punishment should be a good skull fucking as they watch their family being burned at stakes.
Here I quoted them for you .If You look close You'll see it's a list of people she would like to see dead.

And I don't care how long it has been Your still a felon.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:17 PM   #104
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygoose View Post
Insulting
opps
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #105
MISHOWJEEPER
NSFW
 
MISHOWJEEPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-06-07
Location: Lapeer MI
Posts: 2,239
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
[quote=MusKegon_ZJ_gurl;2209173]Repeat offenders of all sorts...drunks, druggies, child molesters, persons convicted of fraud, embezzlers, thieves, the list goes on and on .

You fit in with these.




Here I quoted them for you .If You look close You'll see it's a list of people she would like to see dead.

And I don't care how long it has been Your still a felon.[/QUOTE]

Ok, you're boring me now. Would you like to see a list of people i'd like to see dead? Don't worry, you're not on it. Mentally challenged should get a free pass. Nobody you quoted was being serious. They were either speaking hypothetically, or sarcastically. You really should not be on an adult website until you can comprehend such things. I'd rather be a felon ten times over in this world than as mentally challenged as you are, and i'm not even trying to insult you. Your lack of intelligence is truly astonishing, and I feel sorry for you. Just out of curiosity, how old are you??
MISHOWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:27 PM   #106
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISHOWJEEPER View Post
[/COLOR]
You fit in with these.




Here I quoted them for you .If You look close You'll see it's a list of people she would like to see dead.

And I don't care how long it has been Your still a felon.
Ok, you're boring me now. Would you like to see a list of people i'd like to see dead? Don't worry, you're not on it. Mentally challenged should get a free pass. Nobody you quoted was being serious. They were either speaking hypothetically, or sarcastically. You really should not be on an adult website until you can comprehend such things. I'd rather be a felon ten times over in this world than as mentally challenged as you are, and i'm not even trying to insult you. Your lack of intelligence is truly astonishing, and I feel sorry for you. Just out of curiosity, how old are you??[/QUOTE]

Where did I say I thought it was serious? You just assumed I did. Did You learn how to be so smart in the prison library?
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #107
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,254
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
what about changing the system so they aren't wasting your hard earned tax dollars living in prison? It must be very libertarian of me to believe that a person should be able to do to their body what they want. IF they end up od'ing, fine, but I don't think you should be able to kill or imprison somebody because they do drugs and get caught. If they are endangering the lives of somebody else while they are doing it, (ie driving a car) that's a different story.
These types of people affect society in general. They do not contribute to what everybody else is putting into. Can you spell parasite?
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 04:41 PM   #108
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,254
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I guess we should just turn prisons into meat grinders, then we could use that to feed our livestock.
Reminds me of an old movie, "Solent Green", Don't eat it, it's people!!!!!
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #109
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,254
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I think the prison system needs a lot of reform, especially with drug addicts, they don't need prison, they need rehab. I don't think, though, that the death penalty should only be used in cases that involve murder, especially not drug charges or petty theft. Just my $.02.
Thats more than 2 Cents worth of opinion.
The problem is that the druggies in prison committed a crime in order to buy thier drugs, so the best place for them in prison. They want drugs and will continue to use in prison and out of prison.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #110
MISHOWJEEPER
NSFW
 
MISHOWJEEPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-06-07
Location: Lapeer MI
Posts: 2,239
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Reminds me of an old movie, "Solent Green", Don't eat it, it's people!!!!!
If that's all there is around to eat, throw some salt on it.
MISHOWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 04:52 PM   #111
Chrisbuilt
Oh Canaduh!
 
Chrisbuilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-16-06
Location: London, On
Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I am so happy to be across the river from Detroit (shit hole). We are lucky enough to be considered the frozen north and the messicans don't like snow. It is a nice balmy 75° here today though. :D
Chrisbuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 04:52 PM   #112
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,254
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISHOWJEEPER View Post
If that's all there is around to eat, throw some salt on it.
Not to much salt you'd spoil it
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 04:56 PM   #113
MISHOWJEEPER
NSFW
 
MISHOWJEEPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-06-07
Location: Lapeer MI
Posts: 2,239
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Not to much salt you'd spoil it
Maybe a nice lemon-herb baste on a pig roaster Damn, i'm getting hungry
MISHOWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 05:17 PM   #114
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Thats more than 2 Cents worth of opinion.
The problem is that the druggies in prison committed a crime in order to buy thier drugs, so the best place for them in prison. They want drugs and will continue to use in prison and out of prison.
Not all drug addicts steal and rob to get drugs. What about those kind of addicts? What did they do to go to prison besides do drugs?
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 06:17 PM   #115
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,254
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISHOWJEEPER View Post
Maybe a nice lemon-herb baste on a pig roaster Damn, i'm getting hungry
ummm sounds good to me
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 06:22 PM   #116
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,254
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
Not all drug addicts steal and rob to get drugs. What about those kind of addicts? What did they do to go to prison besides do drugs?
Maybe you could tell me what kinds of drug addicts we have out there that are not a drain on society. The ones that hold down a job for a while then lose it because the drug in more important than the job. No money to buy drugs, then the need to steal something to supply the drug habit.
Eventually they will they will be at the bottom of the barrel and then what?
Do you disagree with everything posted here?
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 06:32 PM   #117
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Maybe you could tell me what kinds of drug addicts we have out there that are not a drain on society. The ones that hold down a job for a while then lose it because the drug in more important than the job. No money to buy drugs, then the need to steal something to supply the drug habit.
Eventually they will they will be at the bottom of the barrel and then what?
Do you disagree with everything posted here?
You've never worked with someone who is a functioning addict. Your a painter so I'd say You have . Tons of people that work those types of jobs are on drugs or drunk's and go to work everyday.

How are these type of addicts and drain on You?
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #118
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,254
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
You've never worked with someone who is a functioning addict. Your a painter so I'd say You have . Tons of people that work those types of jobs are on drugs or drunk's and go to work everyday.

How are these type of addicts and drain on You?
Well for starters they are a danger to themselves and others around them when they show up for work, drunk or high. Then I send them home.
They cost me money when they don't show up for work when they know they have a job to do and were hired to do.
They are to hung over or don't feel good(self inflected). I have no pity on them.
It's just a matter of time when they end up at the end of their rope, they lose their job, their house, thier car, their wife and kids if they have em. Then it's life on the streets, what comes after that but a life of crime, drugs and then a free place to stay(prison)
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 10:45 PM   #119
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Well for starters they are a danger to themselves and others around them when they show up for work, drunk or high. Then I send them home.
They cost me money when they don't show up for work when they know they have a job to do and were hired to do.
They are to hung over or don't feel good(self inflected). I have no pity on them.
It's just a matter of time when they end up at the end of their rope, they lose their job, their house, thier car, their wife and kids if they have em. Then it's life on the streets, what comes after that but a life of crime, drugs and then a free place to stay(prison)
I do the same type of work and have worked with people that were drug addicts that didn't get high at work and never missed anymore work then the next guy. Not all people are the same like You seem to think they are.

Shit some of the builders I work for are wacked out on xanax and who knows what else and make all kinds of cash . How is what You said going to happen to them?

Long story short is not all drug addicts are the same some can still take care of their life and do drugs other will turn to crime. but they are not all the same.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 10:49 PM   #120
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,874
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

So Aber, are you for capital punishment for repeat drug addicts?
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Tags
sova=fail

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.36272 seconds with 80 queries