It's working already, immigrants threaten to leave - Page 4 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 29th, 2010, 10:07 PM   #61
93xjr
Senile Member
 
93xjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-18-10
Location: Charlotte, MI
Posts: 215
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I just wanted to say I lived in Arizona for a couple years and people hear in Michigan and most other states don't fully understand the situation there. Most parts of the state make you feel like you are in mexico. The illegals are everywhere. The amount of illegals is really mind blowing. I worked with many mexicans, some legal some illegal, and they told me stories of how they got here. (some really messed up stuff in some cases) So what I'm getting at is we sit here in Michigan and say "I don't think they should be allowed to stay" or "What 's it hurt we were all from immigrants" Well I don't see them all as bad people (but trust me a lot of mexican shit bags are here) but they should not be allowed here illegally, do it the right way. And further what I'm getting at is this is not just a matter of opinion if they should ve here or not, Arizona has a SERIOUS issue on their hands and they really need to do something about it. It's not just a few here and there, if just a few months worth of illegal immigrants piled into one our our small rural Michigan towns it would literally but overrun. Something MUST be done no matter what your opinion of how.
93xjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 29th, 2010, 10:13 PM   #62
FORD FLARESIDE
in hockey, size matters
 
FORD FLARESIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-09-06
Location: Comstock Park
Posts: 22,071
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93xjr View Post
I just wanted to say I lived in Arizona for a couple years and people hear in Michigan and most other states don't fully understand the situation there. Most parts of the state make you feel like you are in mexico. The illegals are everywhere. The amount of illegals is really mind blowing. I worked with many mexicans, some legal some illegal, and they told me stories of how they got here. (some really messed up stuff in some cases) So what I'm getting at is we sit here in Michigan and say "I don't think they should be allowed to stay" or "What 's it hurt we were all from immigrants" Well I don't see them all as bad people (but trust me a lot of mexican shit bags are here) but they should not be allowed here illegally, do it the right way. And further what I'm getting at is this is not just a matter of opinion if they should ve here or not, Arizona has a SERIOUS issue on their hands and they really need to do something about it. It's not just a few here and there, if just a few months worth of illegal immigrants piled into one our our small rural Michigan towns it would literally but overrun. Something MUST be done no matter what your opinion of how.
Apparently you have not lived in Grant, Kent City, or Sparta...
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:09 PM   #63
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
If you come across an illegal alien, deport them. I'm fine with that. My comment was that I don't think we should hunt them like animals because they are people.
What if he was using the context of catch an release fixing . . would that work for you?
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:32 PM   #64
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
to me, hunting means search out something and kill it.
OK. So whats the problem? A few dead illegals and maybe the rest will think twice about coming over. We should leave the dead bodies along the border to distinguish that "imaginary border line" you mentioned earlier.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:32 PM   #65
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISHOWJEEPER View Post
I just hunted for the s key to type this message...... no intention of killing it.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 06:36 AM   #66
redleg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-01-07
Location: Luther/ Lansing/ Howell
Posts: 486
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I still can't figure out how they can find their way all the way up here, but can't find their way through the door at lowes without spanish plastered all over it?
redleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 06:53 AM   #67
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,526
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
It would be so radical to hunt them for sport.
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 07:06 AM   #68
sQUEAK003
Irish R&B Singer
 
sQUEAK003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-10-06
Location: Monroe (work in Ann Arbor)
Posts: 4,789
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I think we should treat them with compassion like Jesus.
I'll tell ya one thing and that is all. If an illegal imagrant were to walk through my front door I would treat them like Jesus, I Would Shoot Them!! I dont like zombies, Jesus was the original, and illegal imagrants have no place in my home meaning they are breaking and entering and I can legally shoot to kill.
__________________
'09 "Sparkly Tan" Jeep Patriot

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/306663.png

CLICK HERE TO GET RID OF ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK_4xCustoms View Post
cunt punt, it's like a reset switch for women.
sQUEAK003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 07:14 AM   #69
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,196
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.K. View Post
OK. So whats the problem? A few dead illegals and maybe the rest will think twice about coming over. We should leave the dead bodies along the border to distinguish that "imaginary border line" you mentioned earlier.
Down in Texas the ranchers kill coyotes and hang them on the fences to keep the other coyotes out.
It works well.
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 07:52 AM   #70
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,862
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
Down in Texas the ranchers kill coyotes and hang them on the fences to keep the other coyotes out.
It works well.
Wow, how many other crimes do you think deserve capital punishment?
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 07:57 AM   #71
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,657
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
Wow, how many other crimes do you think deserve capital punishment?
Invading sovereign borders is risky business.
Look what happened to the americans in iran, look what mexico does to guatamalan immigrants.

Note: When the european arrived on this continent, these were wild, unsettled lands.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 07:58 AM   #72
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,196
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
Wow, how many other crimes do you think deserve capital punishment?
Repeat offenders of all sorts...drunks, druggies, child molesters, persons convicted of fraud, embezzlers, thieves, the list goes on and on .
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 08:04 AM   #73
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,196
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

*Let me also add to that list people who work hard everyday at further pussifying this great nation.
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 09:09 AM   #74
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
*Let me also add to that list people who work hard everyday at further pussifying this great nation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
Repeat offenders of all sorts...drunks, druggies, child molesters, persons convicted of fraud, embezzlers, thieves, the list goes on and on .
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 09:39 AM   #75
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,862
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
Repeat offenders of all sorts...drunks, druggies, child molesters, persons convicted of fraud, embezzlers, thieves, the list goes on and on .
You think repeat drug offenders deserve the death penalty? Is this Iran?
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 09:41 AM   #76
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,862
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
Note: When the european arrived on this continent, these were wild, unsettled lands.
Really, I thought that America was inhabited by natives and had the land setttled "their way" before Europeans came.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 09:59 AM   #77
MISHOWJEEPER
NSFW
 
MISHOWJEEPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-06-07
Location: Lapeer MI
Posts: 2,239
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
Really, I thought that America was inhabited by natives and had the land setttled "their way" before Europeans came.
And we took that shit fair and square. A bunch of native chiefs didn't sit around a campfire and decide it would be politically strategic to let it happen. If Mexicans want to take our land by force, and our politicians were not a bunch of traitorous pussies, they wouldn't stand a chance.
MISHOWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 10:00 AM   #78
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
You think repeat drug offenders deserve the death penalty? Is this Iran?
Personally I would give the drug offenders a break before the pussies that want to roll over and just let the illegals in.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 10:01 AM   #79
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

but Shakera is getting pissed about this and we need to make sure she is ok.
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #80
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,196
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
You think repeat drug offenders deserve the death penalty? Is this Iran?
Yes Mike, I do.
These people fall into the "can't get right category"
"Repeat" means they don't and won't learn, costing me more money that I have
worked legally and hard for.
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Tags
sova=fail

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.36121 seconds with 80 queries