4/20 celebration in pictures. Pretty funny - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:41 AM   #21
currdogg
Member
 
currdogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-31-09
Location: Sault Ste. Marie Ont
Posts: 83
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

prohibition didnt work for alcohol what makes you think its evil and should be out lawed??
for gun lovers i sure see alot of people beleaving the "man" say weeds evil and stoners are dirty.
i know doctors, lawers small and large businesses owners and lots of people with high profile jobs to protect and still risk it all to enjoy something they chose to do.
Many doctors and people in gov dont smoke of agree with it but support taxing the shit outta it and make it something to under stand and control rather then be afraid of it of hide and single out others to protect them selfs and help sections of government to run rampent over state laws ( d.e.a. in cali).
if half the opinated people would vote insted of run there mouths off about shit like abortion, gay, marrige, prohibition of weed for medical or red use, gun regrestration, taxbreaks for the rich and cutting the needs of the people INEED. things are getting heated here because of a new tax being imposed, half the country dont care or are misinformed. but the big push against is comeing from the natives!
they have there own reasons not they i support there concerns but my concers and the concerns of others are over shadowed by set voteing margins, because they know who will vote.
fuck it ban books gays smokes beer guns weed pitbulls buldogs and chihuahuas cuz they bite more then anyother dogs and there and see how fun life is.

if you dont like something VOTE!
currdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:56 AM   #22
HVYRTFT
Reed my teef
 
HVYRTFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-17-07
Location: Whitehall,MI
Posts: 2,446
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by currdogg View Post
prohibition didnt work for alcohol what makes you think its evil and should be out lawed??
for gun lovers i sure see alot of people beleaving the "man" say weeds evil and stoners are dirty.
i know doctors, lawers small and large businesses owners and lots of people with high profile jobs to protect and still risk it all to enjoy something they chose to do.
Many doctors and people in gov dont smoke of agree with it but support taxing the shit outta it and make it something to under stand and control rather then be afraid of it of hide and single out others to protect them selfs and help sections of government to run rampent over state laws ( d.e.a. in cali).
if half the opinated people would vote insted of run there mouths off about shit like abortion, gay, marrige, prohibition of weed for medical or red use, gun regrestration, taxbreaks for the rich and cutting the needs of the people INEED. things are getting heated here because of a new tax being imposed, half the country dont care or are misinformed. but the big push against is comeing from the natives!
they have there own reasons not they i support there concerns but my concers and the concerns of others are over shadowed by set voteing margins, because they know who will vote.
fuck it ban books gays smokes beer guns weed pitbulls buldogs and chihuahuas cuz they bite more then anyother dogs and there and see how fun life is.

if you dont like something VOTE!


First this is America, not Canada. Second, you should get hit by a semi. Eh.
HVYRTFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 08:02 AM   #23
Chief Brody
Get off my lawn.
 
Chief Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-06
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 3,688
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default



Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin_wheeler View Post


typical osamba supporters.








Chief Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 08:08 AM   #24
Hacksaw
WWSD - What would stan do
 
Hacksaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Isle Of TREASURE, FL
Posts: 11,204
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak450r View Post
this pisses me off...
It's disturbans kids
Hacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 08:25 AM   #25
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,440
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

I can't think of one person that smokes pot that isn't on the fringe of acceptable society.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 11:46 AM   #26
Blazin_wheeler
turtles like me
 
Blazin_wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-22-09
Location: Milford IN 46542
Posts: 4,664
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post












Win!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I can't think of one person that smokes pot that isn't on the fringe of acceptable society.
there are others, they just hide it better.
Blazin_wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:16 PM   #27
honeydip91
for the THRILL
 
honeydip91's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-10
Location: Petoskey MI
Posts: 36
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I can't think of one person that smokes pot that isn't on the fringe of acceptable society.
I used to smoke pot, and when I did I was at a job that I held for two years (and only left because I moved out of town) and got all As and Bs in school. I payed my bills on time. It was just something I would do when I had free time and money.

Now, I'm not defending the ones that AREN'T responsible about it, I'm just saying the generalizations are getting out of hand.
honeydip91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:25 PM   #28
FQXehhhh
Senior Member
 
FQXehhhh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-20-06
Location: Dexter
Posts: 2,313
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default




hahahahahahahahaha look at the dude with the beard at the bottom right. wtf creature is he?
FQXehhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:29 PM   #29
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I can't think of one person that smokes pot that isn't on the fringe of acceptable society.
Fuck you and your acceptable society. I work 60+ hours a week, pay my bills on time, hold doors open for old ladies and never stop smoking weed. People are shocked to find out I smoke. Luckily the number of retarded douchebags like you are a shrinking. so go eat shit, a big bag of shit.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:30 PM   #30
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Anyone who takes a drink of alcohol is a drunk and on the fringes of acceptable society.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:45 PM   #31
mtnbikinbryno
Senior Member
 
mtnbikinbryno's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: TC
Posts: 5,342
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mtnbikinbryno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I can't think of one person that smokes pot that isn't on the fringe of acceptable society.
True, like the rocket scientist, engineers, IT consultants, businessmen and successful, well-liked teachers I know who occasionally smoke weed.
mtnbikinbryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:49 PM   #32
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbikinbryno View Post
True, like the rocket scientist, engineers, IT consultants, businessmen and successful, well-liked teachers I know who occasionally smoke weed.
Nuggets is a engineer or something like that and all he smokes is pole.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:00 PM   #33
schweeb
spelling nazi
 
schweeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-02-07
Location: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
Posts: 2,563
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbikinbryno View Post
True, like the rocket scientist, engineers, IT consultants, businessmen and successful, well-liked teachers I know who occasionally smoke weed.
x2, some of the smartest people I know are potheads or were at one time.
__________________
[FlatFender]: ill put it like this, if she wasnt MY aunt, id hit on her
schweeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:07 PM   #34
Hacksaw
WWSD - What would stan do
 
Hacksaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Isle Of TREASURE, FL
Posts: 11,204
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

I know a VERY successful woman that smokes more pot than anyone I have ever met. She owns a multi-million dollar a year company that she started.
Hacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:08 PM   #35
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackSaw View Post
I know a VERY successful woman that smokes more pot than anyone I have ever met. She owns a multi-million dollar a year company that she started.
Why didnt you get HER pregnant?
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:10 PM   #36
Hacksaw
WWSD - What would stan do
 
Hacksaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Isle Of TREASURE, FL
Posts: 11,204
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Because she's like 55
Hacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:11 PM   #37
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackSaw View Post
Because she's like 55
Maybe you could get a cash prize for trying.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:29 PM   #38
currdogg
Member
 
currdogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-31-09
Location: Sault Ste. Marie Ont
Posts: 83
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVYRTFT View Post
First this is America, not Canada. Second, you should get hit by a semi. Eh.

captin fuckin obvious!!
your a winner eh weiner!

your shouldnt suck so much pole, cappy!


currdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:47 PM   #39
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,170
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVYRTFT View Post
First this is America, not Canada. Second, you should get hit by a semi. Eh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post












Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I can't think of one person that smokes pot that isn't on the fringe of acceptable society.


x2
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2010, 04:15 PM   #40
Rebel2345
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
 
Rebel2345's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-01-07
Location: MI
Posts: 3,086
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I've never met a SINGLE old pothead who could think straight. Smoke it your whole life, you will be on the verge of legally retarded.
Rebel2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.50367 seconds with 81 queries