Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old April 6th, 2010, 01:31 PM   #21
87Wagoneer
Member
 
Join Date: 07-01-09
Location: MI
Posts: 54
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Looks like pretty good "aftereffects" to me.

Hiroshima today:
Come on man. Thats like saying "look at Germany today" after what we did there in WWII. Of course the nuke cloud goes away after several decades. The point is, it is in the atmosphere in local areas for a period of time after it goes off, endangering neighboring countries who are not directly involved.
87Wagoneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 01:35 PM   #22
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,295
iTrader: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Wagoneer View Post
Come on man. Thats like saying "look at Germany today" after what we did there in WWII. Of course the nuke cloud goes away after several decades. The point is, it is in the atmosphere in local areas for a period of time after it goes off, endangering neighboring countries who are not directly involved.
And what is in the atmosphere doesn't stay in local areas either.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 02:12 PM   #23
deuce228
Redneck Poser
 
deuce228's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: West Branch, MI
Posts: 7,971
iTrader: (8)
I wish Ronny was still around. :-(
deuce228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2010, 09:57 AM   #24
TJJEEP
Senior Member
 
TJJEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Orchard Lake
Posts: 2,698
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to TJJEEP Send a message via MSN to TJJEEP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahdey View Post
nuke Israel and problem solved. Ever since we got involved with that shit country the US is always there to help them and we get the blame and hate from people around the world.
Nuke Israel? Seriously? They do shit when no one else is willing to. They bomb nuclear facilities, weapons facilities, and anything else they find that poses a threat. IMO they do it right, they bomb the shit out of a threat and don't go in and try to change the country. I wish we handled things the way they do.
__________________
May the Sparks be with you
TJJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #25
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,298
iTrader: (21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJEEP View Post
Nuke Israel? Seriously? They do shit when no one else is willing to. They bomb nuclear facilities, weapons facilities, and anything else they find that poses a threat. IMO they do it right, they bomb the shit out of a threat and don't go in and try to change the country. I wish we handled things the way they do.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:56 PM   #26
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahdey View Post
nuke Israel and problem solved. Ever since we got involved with that shit country the US is always there to help them and we get the blame and hate from people around the world.
are you kidding? learn to read. then pick up a book and read how israel has given up more & sacrificed more of their personal assets to try and make the middle east more stable than any other country.
ovrlnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:33 PM   #27
ScOoTeR
GLFWDA Member #07520
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,222
iTrader: (35)
Quote:
Originally Posted by howell_jeep View Post
I wonder if radioactive fuel would increase mpg in my car. It could be better than magnetizing your fuel.
If you could find irradiated acetone, I believe your vehicle would generate gasoline.
ScOoTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2010, 07:18 AM   #28
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Gentlemen, meet M.O.A.B.

The bombs we dropped on japan saved a LOT of lives, but if we start using them it just opens a gate we have kept closed since 1945.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.10157 seconds with 26 queries