|March 30th, 2010, 06:56 PM||#1|
Rocky Mountain dirt jump/urban mountain bike
Built this up last spring and I'm not getting the use out of her she deserves. Less than 10 rides on it, and in great shape. Lots of new parts, quite a few transferred over from my older urban hardtail. I listed the parts as being new or transferred below, new meaning it has less than 10 rides on it. A couple of minor scuffs on the frame, no dings or scratches (like it should have if I'd been riding it like it deserves).
This is a 2008 Flow DJ frame, size large (14"), and from what I can tell Rocky Mountain turned it into the current model year's Flow 2.
* Frame: 14" (Large) Rocky Mountain Flow DJ (2008)
* Fork: Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 1 100mm (2005, transferred)
* Head Set FSA Orbit XL II (new)
* Stem: Thomson 90mm (transferred)
* Handlebar: Azonic (transferred)
* Grips: Pivot lock on, could use replacement soon(transferred)
* Front brake: Avid BB7, random Speed Dial lever (transferred)
* Rear brake: I'll include both an Avid BB5 and a Hayes MX4 (which is installed) with a random BMX lever. Needs to be dialed in a bit. (transferred)
* Crank: FSA Gravity 36T (new)
* Bottom Bracket: FSA Gravity (new)
* Pedals: Demolition (transferred)
* Front wheel: Bombshell Crusher rim and hub, 48 spoke, 20mm thru hub. Strong and true. (transferred)
* Rear wheel: Rhyno Lite rim, Mongoose hub, SS conversion kit installed (new)
* Cog: 17T (new)
* Chain: KMC (new)
* Tires: Holy Roller 2.4 front and rear (transferred)
* Seat Post: Got me (transferred)
* Saddle: Azonic (transferred)
Did I miss anything? Asking $550. Good bike, and fun, I'm just more interested in DH and XC now. May consider a trade for/towards other bikes, particularly a downhill rig, but I'll consider anything. Feel free to shoot me an offer.
Please PM me or send an email to bvandenbrand AT gmail DOT com. Located in Traverse City. Can email better pics. Thanks!
Last edited by mtnbikinbryno; April 20th, 2010 at 09:40 AM.