March 16th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Join Date: 08-20-06
Location: Plymouth, MI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
91 Jeep Cherokee(4.0, Auto, NP242) - SOLD
91 Jeep Cherokee
- 178,XXX miles
- 4.0(Needs to be replaced, runs but would not trust for anything more than a short trip, 10-20 minutes max)
- AW4 Automatic Trans
- NP242 Transfer Case(2Hi, 4 Part-time, 4 Full-time, N, 4LO)
- Dana 30 Front Axle(non-disconnect)
- Dana 35 Rear Axle
- Decent Interior
- Good Floors
- Needs an engine
- Rust on the body in random places
- Passenger front door and fender are eloping for some reason, hinges seem fine
- Needs rear shocks
- Needs drivers side front axle u-joint
- Needs windshield
- Obviously has other bumps and bruises, it's almost 20 years old.
- Stereo sucks
- New front brake pads and rotors recently.
- New passenger side front axle u-joint
- [relatively]Clean interior
- Lions sticker in the rear window
- Clean title
- Aluminum wheels/tires in OK shape also available if desired
- Sony Xplod speakers all the way around
Would make a good start to a trail rig with a new engine. If I had the time, I'd take off the doors, replace the engine and wheel the crap out of it.
Located in Garden City. Will need to be trailered to its destination unless you're 10-20 minutes away.
Last edited by ddeadserious; March 16th, 2010 at 04:23 PM.