so tell me this isnt unbelievable, fine if your not gonna delete atleast make sticky - Page 15 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
View Poll Results: guilty or not guilty
guilty 121 90.30%
not guility 13 9.70%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #281
kj kyle
Senior Member
 
kj kyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-06-09
Location: SWMI
Posts: 2,200
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
ok so i mark all this up to bs, theres no way a cop is gonna give you info on an ongoing investagation, i'm shaking, if they had anything on me they woulda arrested me, and you still didnt awnser my question.... would you still pull me out?
you do know hombre is an officer of the law!
kj kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #282
Hillbillydelux
Senior Member
 
Hillbillydelux's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-08-08
Location: Lapeer, Mi
Posts: 299
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj kyle View Post
you do know hombre is a COP!
*Edited this for you to understand*
Hillbillydelux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:41 PM   #283
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
ok so i mark all this up to bs, theres no way a cop is gonna give you info on an ongoing investagation, i'm shaking, if they had anything on me they woulda arrested me, and you still didnt awnser my question.... would you still pull me out?
Do you really believe that cops don't talk to each other about ongoing cases or share information on cases? You really are a dummy. Shit-birds like you who do petty, annoying criminal acts annoy the fukc outta me. I've been dealing with turds like you for over 25 years. And when a big, stinky turd comes on the internet and confesses to his criminal stupidity, I owe it to society to go the extra mile to pass that information along. So I did.

I would not pull you out. My dipshit detector would go off immediately and I would leave your ass stuck. I would however, be more than happy to call a wrecker for you and would be certain to contact the highest priced one I could find.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:41 PM   #284
insaneoffroader
Senior Member
 
insaneoffroader's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-11-08
Location: Allegan
Posts: 2,433
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
I worked in Van Buren, South Haven City and Allegan Counties.......this was 20 plus years ago though. Don't know him.
how 'bout the Hoyers
__________________
If parts ain't flyin' you ain't tryin'
insaneoffroader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:41 PM   #285
kj kyle
Senior Member
 
kj kyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-06-09
Location: SWMI
Posts: 2,200
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
*Edited this for you to understand*
good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj kyle View Post
you do know hombre is da PO PO!!
kj kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:43 PM   #286
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneoffroader View Post
how 'bout the Hoyers
Oh, yes. Lon & Rick.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:46 PM   #287
insaneoffroader
Senior Member
 
insaneoffroader's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-11-08
Location: Allegan
Posts: 2,433
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Bay?
__________________
If parts ain't flyin' you ain't tryin'
insaneoffroader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:47 PM   #288
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneoffroader View Post
Bay?
Don't offend me.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:49 PM   #289
insaneoffroader
Senior Member
 
insaneoffroader's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-11-08
Location: Allegan
Posts: 2,433
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

No i was asking if you knew him. obviously you do. now this is fun, you gotta know Mel.
__________________
If parts ain't flyin' you ain't tryin'
insaneoffroader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:52 PM   #290
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneoffroader View Post
No i was asking if you knew him. obviously you do. now this is fun, you gotta know Mel.
Brummel?
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:53 PM   #291
insaneoffroader
Senior Member
 
insaneoffroader's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-11-08
Location: Allegan
Posts: 2,433
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Yup
__________________
If parts ain't flyin' you ain't tryin'
insaneoffroader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:54 PM   #292
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Do you really believe that cops don't talk to each other about ongoing cases or share information on cases? You really are a dummy. Shit-birds like you who do petty, annoying criminal acts annoy the fukc outta me. I've been dealing with turds like you for over 25 years. And when a big, stinky turd comes on the internet and confesses to his criminal stupidity, I owe it to society to go the extra mile to pass that information along. So I did.

I would not pull you out. My dipshit detector would go off immediately and I would leave your ass stuck. I would however, be more than happy to call a wrecker for you and would be certain to contact the highest priced one I could find.
thats pretty harsh concidering i've done nothing to you, other that make fun of your half-assed atempt at turning me in, you told them nothing they didnt know(i find that funny) i will be the bigger person here i guess...if you were stuck i'd still happily pull you out and give you a beer
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:55 PM   #293
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneoffroader View Post
Yup
Nope. Never heard of him. I'll bet he's a really big guy though.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:56 PM   #294
insaneoffroader
Senior Member
 
insaneoffroader's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-11-08
Location: Allegan
Posts: 2,433
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Nope. Never heard of him. I'll bet he's a really big guy though.
Ya, you could say. have you seen him lately?
__________________
If parts ain't flyin' you ain't tryin'
insaneoffroader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:57 PM   #295
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

and if you are an officer and you know the case so well, how would you charge the guilty party?(like whats the charge for moving a vechicle(keeping in mind the keys were in it, so gta's not applicable) and petty damage to property?
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:57 PM   #296
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
thats pretty harsh concidering i've done nothing to you, other that make fun of your half-assed atempt at turning me in, you told them nothing they didnt know(i find that funny) i will be the bigger person here i guess...if you were stuck i'd still happily pull you out and give you a beer
I'd rather pay a wrecker or call a non-criminal who actually owns an off-road capable vehicle (unlike the POS in your avatar).

Furthermore, I swore an oath as a cop. When a fucktard confesses to a crime and thinks it's funny, I would be derelict in my duties to not report it. So, you made your bed dipshit, now lay in it.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:59 PM   #297
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneoffroader View Post
Ya, you could say. have you seen him lately?
Not in several years. Last time I saw him I ran into him at the mall in K-zoo.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:59 PM   #298
Yota Bill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-24-08
Location: Morrice, Mi
Posts: 3,229
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
thats pretty harsh concidering i've done nothing to you, other that make fun of your half-assed atempt at turning me in, you told them nothing they didnt know(i find that funny) i will be the bigger person here i guess...if you were stuck i'd still happily pull you out and give you a beer

more proof of your willingness to drink and drive...you dont deserve a license, let alone to own any vehicle...
Yota Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #299
insaneoffroader
Senior Member
 
insaneoffroader's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-11-08
Location: Allegan
Posts: 2,433
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Not in several years. Last time I saw him I ran into him at the mall in K-zoo.
were you county or city?
__________________
If parts ain't flyin' you ain't tryin'
insaneoffroader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 07:06 PM   #300
Rebel2345
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
 
Rebel2345's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-01-07
Location: MI
Posts: 3,091
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
and if you are an officer and you know the case so well, how would you charge the guilty party?(like whats the charge for moving a vechicle(keeping in mind the keys were in it, so gta's not applicable) and petty damage to property?
Are you kidding? Just because the keys were in it, it does not apply as grand theft auto?



Stop acting like you've gone through law school, because you don't know shit about any of it.

Doesn't matter any of the circumstances of how the vehicle is taken, if you take a vehicle without permission of the rightful owner, its grand theft auto being that most all vehicles are above the criteria to be considered "grand theft"
Rebel2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
Tags
astrovanbumrush, banhammer please!, cactusanallover, cousinfuckeraway!, delete thread, douche canoe, hillbilly heaven, metalone21 likes sheep, steveo's fat, this is so gay, tow-job bandit

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.27692 seconds with 82 queries