Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.







Search
View Poll Results: guilty or not guilty
guilty 121 90.30%
not guility 13 9.70%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 17th, 2010, 08:33 AM   #261
JeepInABox
Jeep yard art collector.
 
JeepInABox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-07
Location: Fenton
Posts: 2,314
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

what ever happend to slashing someones tires?
Its quicker then towing a van and doing donuts.
Also, how would you explane what you were doing to the tow truck guy when you blow your trans or axle?

Last edited by JeepInABox; March 17th, 2010 at 08:38 AM.
JeepInABox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:58 PM   #262
93xjr
Senile Member
 
93xjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-18-10
Location: Charlotte, MI
Posts: 215
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
I did look it up and I also will be making a few phone calls to help solve the riddle of the neighborhood van towing bandit.

http://www.vah.com/departments/police/default.aspx
93xjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:11 PM   #263
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,371
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

i are stil interested in this thread even if it is really long and the guy says hes inocent but nobody beleeves him and I like pizza
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:12 PM   #264
Yota Bill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 08-24-08
Location: Morrice, Mi
Posts: 3,229
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
i are stil interested in this thread even if it is really long and the guy says hes inocent but nobody beleeves him and I like pizza
and beer is good
Yota Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:23 PM   #265
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
I did look it up and I also will be making a few phone calls to help solve the riddle of the neighborhood van towing bandit.

http://www.vah.com/departments/police/default.aspx
i can just see the phone call now

hombre: hi i'm this guy from mi and i'd like to report a crime

operator(in india):what is your problem sir

hombre:there this guy that says he didnt tow his ex's minivan, but i believe he did, and so do all the other ppl on this web site

operator(still in india, thanks clinton): ok sir let me transfer you to a detective

hombre: thank you

Dedectives voicemail: hi this is the arlington height crime stoppers line if you have witnessed a crime or would like to report a crime please do so after the beep...BEEP

hombre: hi i'm so-and-so from mi, i'm on this offroading fourm, and theres this guy on there telling a story about how ahpd picked him up for no reason and whatnot, but me and all my friends think he did it, we have no proof, evidence, or witnesses, nor do we have any form of a confession, but could you go arrest him? thanks you can reach me at (mi-num-ber) thanks again for your time, i have no further info for you...


later that day


cop: yes mr hombre you called to report a crime

hombre:yes yes i did

cop: so you have no wittnesses, no proof or evidence of any kind? right?

hombre: no i have a bunch of ppl on gl4x4 that think he's guilty

cop: well let me just hop right on it then, we havent already tried all we can but thanks

hombre: BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GRASS!!!!!!

cop: yes yes we know in mi grass is legal for medi, have a nice day


probibly about how it went, not that i've dealt with the cops too much out here or anything, but unless your reporting something like a drug dealer, rapest, or murder they could give a fukc less

sorry man better luck next time,

ps to hombre: so does this mean if you see me on a trail stuck, you wont be pulling me out?
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #266
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota Bill View Post
and beer is good
beer isnt just good,

its GREAT!!!!
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:36 PM   #267
93xjr
Senile Member
 
93xjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-18-10
Location: Charlotte, MI
Posts: 215
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

About that fun phone conversation. 1) No way was that really MO21, written way too well. My brain didn't even hurt a little after reading it. 2.) I don't think he understands the "calls" Hombre will be making. (research I assume not a report)
D.) Hombre let us know if you come up with anything good.
93xjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:44 PM   #268
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

thanks...i think

and i can write just fine, difference between now and then is im sober now
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:49 PM   #269
PavementPounder
I am the law.
 
PavementPounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Posts: 29,824
iTrader: (224)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
hombre: BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GRASS!!!!!!

cop: yes yes we know in mi grass is legal for medi, have a nice day

Okay, that made me chuckle.
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:01 PM   #270
wheelinblazer98
Senior Member
 
wheelinblazer98's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-07
Location: Holly, Mi
Posts: 321
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerXtreme View Post
Police woke guy up, guy was pissed, cops got pissed at his pissiness, guy was thrown in jail, guy was let out, tunred out he wasn't guilty. the end.
i think you might want to reread his original post. it says that he never ACTUALLY touched the van. implying that he just attached a strap and dragged it away without leaving finger prints. then it also says that they have not figured out the pulling power of an 86 4x4 F250, implying that they dont think his truck was capable of dragging the van.

these two statements seem to imply that he IS guilty.
my only question is how did the truck not wake up the entire neighborhood? i had an 87 with the same motor and i could not let it idle at night without my sister calling me to yell at me for making so much noise. even when i parked across the street.
wheelinblazer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:05 PM   #271
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelinblazer98 View Post
i think you might want to reread his original post. it says that he never ACTUALLY touched the van. implying that he just attached a strap and dragged it away without leaving finger prints. then it also says that they have not figured out the pulling power of an 86 4x4 F250, implying that they dont think his truck was capable of dragging the van.

these two statements seem to imply that he IS guilty.
my only question is how did the truck not wake up the entire neighborhood? i had an 87 with the same motor and i could not let it idle at night without my sister calling me to yell at me for making so much noise. even when i parked across the street.
so are you implying that you think i'm not guilty?

cause it would take more than idle, i would think, to pull a minivan...right?
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:13 PM   #272
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,439
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Spoke to a couple cops down there. Nice guys and a bit of work uncovered said incident (and apparently there's been a few other domestic related things too). This should be interesting. Turns out the one officer was in the police academy with a guy I worked with in VanBuren County several years ago.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:17 PM   #273
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

right on sounds like they violated my privacy nicely i'm sure my attorney will find all this very interesting if i decide to put a police harrasment case together
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:18 PM   #274
kj kyle
Devil Dolphin
 
kj kyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-06-09
Location: NAS Boca Chica
Posts: 2,193
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Spoke to a couple cops down there. Nice guys and a bit of work uncovered said incident (and apparently there's been a few other domestic related things too). This should be interesting. Turns out the one officer was in the police academy with a guy I worked with in VanBuren County several years ago.
whoooo!

you worked van buren county? do you know Rick bose? (sp?)
kj kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:19 PM   #275
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

did they mention my name or hers?
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:27 PM   #276
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,439
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
right on sounds like they violated my privacy nicely i'm sure my attorney will find all this very interesting if i decide to put a police harrasment case together
Good luck with that one dipshit. You posted a series of very incriminating statements on a public internet forum and are currently talking to a cop.

Like I said before, you are a fucking dipshit and I am going to turn you, your thread and your petty crime spree into a temporary hobby of mine.

One last thing......all police reports that have been filed with you or your girlfriends name on them (and all police reports in general) are public information and can be retrieved by anyone under the state and federal freedom of information acts. Furthermore, when you are stupid enough to confess and brag of your crimes on a public internet forum YOU have further made your situation more public.

When a police officer reads this confession on a public internet forum (actually more than one cop has read it) and then that cop contacts the police in the affected jurisdiction, it is called cops doing police work and sharing information.

So, tell your "lawyer" I said hello and I'm sure I'll be seeing him in court when I'm subpoenaed as a witness for the prosecution.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:28 PM   #277
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-07
Location: Fenton, MI
Posts: 3,970
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalOne21 View Post
right on sounds like they violated my privacy nicely i'm sure my attorney will find all this very interesting if i decide to put a police harrasment case together
haha. I just love you knowledge of LE. You should be a lawyer.
__________________
Support the sport. Join GLFWDA!
********GLFWDA.org********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oz's Jeep is downright anti-bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Will someone please argue with me?
oz97tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:29 PM   #278
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,439
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj kyle View Post
whoooo!

you worked van buren county? do you know Rick bose? (sp?)
I worked in Van Buren, South Haven City and Allegan Counties.......this was 20 plus years ago though. Don't know him.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:31 PM   #279
Hillbillydelux
Senior Member
 
Hillbillydelux's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-08-08
Location: Lapeer, Mi
Posts: 299
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Good luck with that one dipshit. You posted a series of very incriminating statements on a public internet forum and are currently talking to a cop.

Like I said before, you are a fucking dipshit and I am going to turn you, your thread and your petty crime spree into a temporary hobby of mine.

One last thing......all police reports that have been filed with you or your girlfriends name on them (and all police reports in general) are public information and can be retrieved by anyone under the state and federal freedom of information acts. Furthermore, when you are stupid enough to confess and brag of your crimes on a public internet forum YOU have further made your situation more public.

When a police officer reads this confession on a public internet forum (actually more than one cop has read it) and then that cop contacts the police in the affected jurisdiction, it is called cops doing police work and sharing information.

So, tell your "lawyer" I said hello and I'm sure I'll be seeing him in court when I'm subpoenaed as a witness for the prosecution.
I love it when the long arm of the law swats a dipshit like this!

Keep up the good work Hombre.
Hillbillydelux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:33 PM   #280
MetalOne21
BS WRECKING CO.
 
MetalOne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-10
Location: Rolling Meadows/IL
Posts: 481
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Good luck with that one dipshit. You posted a series of very incriminating statements on a public internet forum and are currently talking to a cop.

Like I said before, you are a fucking dipshit and I am going to turn you, your thread and your petty crime spree into a temporary hobby of mine.

One last thing......all police reports that have been filed with you or your girlfriends name on them (and all police reports in general) are public information and can be retrieved by anyone under the state and federal freedom of information acts. Furthermore, when you are stupid enough to confess and brag of your crimes on a public internet forum YOU have further made your situation more public.

When a police officer reads this confession on a public internet forum (actually more than one cop has read it) and then that cop contacts the police in the affected jurisdiction, it is called cops doing police work and sharing information.

So, tell your "lawyer" I said hello and I'm sure I'll be seeing him in court when I'm subpoenaed as a witness for the prosecution.
ok so i mark all this up to bs, theres no way a cop is gonna give you info on an ongoing investagation, i'm shaking, if they had anything on me they woulda arrested me, and you still didnt awnser my question.... would you still pull me out?
MetalOne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
Tags
astrovanbumrush, banhammer please!, cactusanallover, cousinfuckeraway!, delete thread, douche canoe, hillbilly heaven, metalone21 likes sheep, steveo's fat, this is so gay, tow-job bandit

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.32402 seconds with 52 queries