1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 tires (NEED 4) - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Wanted
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:44 PM   #1
saloffxj
Newbie
 
Join Date: 02-10-10
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 1
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 tires (NEED 4)

I have a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 with a little 3 inch lift. I am actually looking for good used tires and I think that I can go as high as 31's but let me know what you have and how much. My jeep is only off-road about 10% of the year and the other 90% is obviously on the road so I would still like something with a good tread pattern too just not too aggressive. THank you!! Shoot me an email at truckmaster2895@hotmail.com.
saloffxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Wanted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.07016 seconds with 23 queries