Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 22nd, 2006, 09:29 AM   #1
KILLER"B"468
Yankabilly
 
KILLER"B"468's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Hendersonville Tn.
Posts: 7,945
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default Jehova witnesses

So here I am working in the garage under a vehicle... and they walk ALL the way into the garage to turn around and try to talk to me.

1st... NOBODY I don't know just walks into MY garage. Then try to talk to me about something I didn't want to hear in the first place.

2nd... I was like WHAT are you doing??? WE just want to invite you to a seminar. I was like great, I like tits and beer. The look was priceless.

I don't have a problem with religion... I hate door to door salesman, that don't get a clue. I guess the "no solicting" sign means come bug the fukc out of me please.....

You guy's know me I talk and talk and talk... but when I don't want to I don't. But to bug me and then want to talk :miff: :miff: :miff: :miff: :miff:

Back to work now
__________________
being on the eastern edge of the central time zone sucks...it gets dark WAY to early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
An occasional jello or vasoline wrestling match isn't out of the question either.
KILLER"B"468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 09:37 AM   #2
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,357
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Kates ex-sister lin law bacame a jehovas witness....bitch became very screwy in the head.

The thing I do not get, is they say heaven (or whatever they call it) is limited to like 50,000 people. I am almost positive there have been more than 50,000 of those wack jobs becoming jehovas witnesses. Where do they go? Are some of them screwed even though they did there part to annoy Bill in the garage?
__________________
#YOLO
#meballsohard
Sol Goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 09:40 AM   #3
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I always say, "sweet, so if I join up then I have the chance of taking your spot in the 50,000 heaven sweepstakes??"

They usually leave at that point.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 09:47 AM   #4
Red Head
()
 
Red Head's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-27-06
Location: Saginaw
Posts: 794
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Red Head
Default

Church people used to come to the door all the time, didnt matter what church they were from they all got treated the same. Sam (the dog) would bear his teeth and get all excited, i would simply tell who ever was on the porch that they had 1 minute to leave or i was letting the hound of hell out and i couldnt be held responsible for the actions of my leader.

Im sure they all thought i was insane.:tonka:
Red Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 10:58 AM   #5
jamiesann
Senior Member
 
jamiesann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Grosse Pointe Woods
Posts: 2,888
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER"B&quot View Post
So here I am working in the garage under a vehicle... and they walk ALL the way into the garage to turn around and try to talk to me.

1st... NOBODY I don't know just walks into MY garage. Then try to talk to me about something I didn't want to hear in the first place.

2nd... I was like WHAT are you doing??? WE just want to invite you to a seminar. I was like great, I like tits and beer. The look was priceless.

I don't have a problem with religion... I hate door to door salesman, that don't get a clue. I guess the "no solicting" sign means come bug the fukc out of me please.....

You guy's know me I talk and talk and talk... but when I don't want to I don't. But to bug me and then want to talk :miff: :miff: :miff: :miff: :miff:

Back to work now
do you have the paperwork bill ? Call the cops! Ignoring a no soliciting sign is like a $100 dollar ticket or more, and you can probably help get them banned from rochester if they are going door to door with out a permit.
jamiesann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 11:06 AM   #6
suckyjunk
Senior Member
 
suckyjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-26-06
Location: New Lothrop, MI
Posts: 848
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

My neighbor is one, she likes the beer I give her. I think she sends the HOT chicks over to tempt me!!!
suckyjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 10:05 PM   #7
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default



Thanks for brightening up my day Bill.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 11:05 PM   #8
KILLER"B"468
Yankabilly
 
KILLER"B"468's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Hendersonville Tn.
Posts: 7,945
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesann
do you have the paperwork bill ? Call the cops! Ignoring a no soliciting sign is like a $100 dollar ticket or more, and you can probably help get them banned from rochester if they are going door to door with out a permit.
Yep it is in the circular file but I can get it out. They must make a shit ton of $$$$ becasue these were full color flyers that were pretty cool actually.
__________________
being on the eastern edge of the central time zone sucks...it gets dark WAY to early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
An occasional jello or vasoline wrestling match isn't out of the question either.
KILLER"B"468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 11:06 PM   #9
KILLER"B"468
Yankabilly
 
KILLER"B"468's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Hendersonville Tn.
Posts: 7,945
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode
Kates ex-sister lin law bacame a jehovas witness....bitch became very screwy in the head.

The thing I do not get, Are some of them screwed even though they did there part to annoy Bill in the garage?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
being on the eastern edge of the central time zone sucks...it gets dark WAY to early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
An occasional jello or vasoline wrestling match isn't out of the question either.
KILLER"B"468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 11:26 PM   #10
QueenB
FINALLY-MY OWN JEEP!!
 
QueenB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 806
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default



Well at least it was you they were talking to this time. Maybe they wont stop by anymore. Whenever Im home, Josh always opens the door before I can say "dont open the door". Then Im stuck talking to them forever
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 11:32 PM   #11
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,708
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Head
Church people used to come to the door all the time, didnt matter what church they were from they all got treated the same. Sam (the dog) would bear his teeth and get all excited, i would simply tell who ever was on the porch that they had 1 minute to leave or i was letting the hound of hell out and i couldnt be held responsible for the actions of my leader.

Im sure they all thought i was insane.:tonka:
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I could SOOOO see you doing that. hahahahaa
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:33 AM   #12
longarm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-13-05
Location: MI.
Posts: 634
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I remember my first encounter with those idiots. I was 15 years old, had long hair and was wearing my Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass" t-shirt. They came to the door and tried to lecture to me and save me on the spot. The encounter ended with my quoting scripture, teaching them a couple of things and sending them away with a confused look on their faces. I was raised in church.
longarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2006, 06:28 AM   #13
Just a Spouse
Motrcytman's spouse
 
Just a Spouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Lake View, AL
Posts: 7,137
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

When Beth lived at home, and she had stepped out of the shower, one old fossil lady came to the door and opened it up and stepped into the house.

Beth sort of freaked out when she came in and got her to leave.

It sort of freaked her out. I'm glad Beth was home at the time. We use to leave the house unlocked. Now we keep the doors locked.

So, yeah, I can believe they walked into your garage. "They are on a mission to save your soul, the hell with no tresspassing laws!" :tonka:
Just a Spouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:16 PM   #14
KILLER"B"468
Yankabilly
 
KILLER"B"468's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Hendersonville Tn.
Posts: 7,945
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Spouse
When Beth lived at home, and she had stepped out of the shower, one old fossil lady came to the door and opened it up and stepped into the house.

Beth sort of freaked out when she came in and got her to leave.

It sort of freaked her out. I'm glad Beth was home at the time. We use to leave the house unlocked. Now we keep the doors locked.

So, yeah, I can believe they walked into your garage. "They are on a mission to save your soul, the hell with no tresspassing laws!" :tonka:
I don't think there is enough "HOLY water" to save me Even thou it is a pellet rifle I have it sitting in plain view now.
__________________
being on the eastern edge of the central time zone sucks...it gets dark WAY to early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
An occasional jello or vasoline wrestling match isn't out of the question either.
KILLER"B"468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.17248 seconds with 38 queries