whacko baptists who were stealing haitian kids. - Page 5 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 7th, 2010, 03:24 PM   #81
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,239
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

There are rules that need to be broken and to protect helpless children are one of them and if people only look at the rules and not the people then we as a society we have a huge problem.
If the government of a country cannot help its people then how is it wrong for outsiders to help? even if it means to remove the help less or the ones that are overlooked in a crisis as what is happening in Hatti.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 7th, 2010, 03:37 PM   #82
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Siri's story of child sex tourism
"Thailand has always had slavery but never before on this scale and never before as the new slavery," said Dr. Kevin Bales to this journalist. Dr. Bales describes one young sex slave, Siri, whom he met and interviewed at a brothel in Ubon Ratchitani, northeastern Thailand:

"When Siri wakes, it is about noon. In the instant of waking, she knows exactly who and what she has become. The soreness in her genitals reminds her of the fifteen men she had sex with the night before. Siri is fifteen years old. Sold by her parents a year ago to a woman broker from a Northern village, the broker assured her parents they would be well paid for their daughter. After some negotiation, they received 50,000 baht [$1,318] for Siri. This exchange began the process of debt bondage that is used to enslave the girl. The daughter's labor must pay back the loaned money before she is free to leave the brothel. However, her debt has escalated in a short time to 200,000 baht for her rent, food, drinks, medicine, and fines if she did not work hard enough.

"Siri's resistance and desire to escape the brothel are breaking down, and acceptance and resignation are taking their place. After she was sold and taken to the brothel, she discovered that the work was not what she thought it would be. Siri had a sheltered childhood and was ignorant of what it meant to work in a brothel. Her first client hurt her and at the earliest opportunity, she ran away. On the street with no money, she was quickly caught, dragged back, beaten, and raped. That night she was forced to take on a chain of clients until the early morning. The beatings and work continued night after night until her will was broken. Now she is sure that she is a bad person. Girls in Thailand, like Siri, are sold into sex slavery by the thousands. Money, culture, and society blend in new and powerful ways to enslave girls like Siri." (Source: "Disposable People-New Slavery in the Global Economy," by Dr. Kevin Bales, University of California Press, 1999.)



I wonder how someone like this feels about the rules for leaving their country.

Also I wonder how many people would break the rules to get someone out of this, or another country, so they could avoid this experience.

However we all know disorder xj, would never break the rules to help someone like this.
What does this have to do with story we are talking about?

Yes it sucks shit like that happen's to people but that has nothing to do with this story We are talking about. These people knew what they were doing was agianst the law took a chance and got caught .


That and nobody said I don't break some rules but I don't bitch when I get caught .

I just take whats coming to Me. If You can do the crime ,you can do the time.

Whats funny is Your the first to bitch about mexican's coming over the border but because this was some christians they can't be wrong.

You can't have it both ways.

Last edited by disorder xj; February 7th, 2010 at 05:15 PM.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:49 PM   #83
Just a Spouse
Motrcytman's spouse
 
Just a Spouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Lake View, AL
Posts: 7,167
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
I can imagen that thier parents probably gave them up and told them "You're going to a Camp for a while" so the kids wouldn't struggle. No parent would ever tell thier child that they are letting them go because they can't afford to feed them anymore and that they wouldn't see them again. "Sorry Son, I have to give you up to these people because I can no longer afford to take care of you.
Oh, it happens! In the U.S. they call them "throw-aways". Many teenage girls get into prostitution for this reason. It isn't always we can't afford to keep you, but can also be "I have a new boyfriend now, and he doesn't like you around here, so you have to leave"...I'm sure there are other 'reasons' POS parents discard their children.

Motrctyman's step-grandmother was one who was kicked out of her house because her parents couldn't afford to feed her any longer...she was 15. She ended up working 40 years in a factory and did pretty well for herself....but I think she was the exception.
Just a Spouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2010, 08:40 PM   #84
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
What does this have to do with story we are talking about?

Yes it sucks shit like that happen's to people but that has nothing to do with this story We are talking about. These people knew what they were doing was agianst the law took a chance and got caught .


That and nobody said I don't break some rules but I don't bitch when I get caught .

I just take whats coming to Me. If You can do the crime ,you can do the time.

Whats funny is Your the first to bitch about mexican's coming over the border but because this was some christians they can't be wrong.

You can't have it both ways.
You should read my posts, I never disagreed with you, and I never mentioned Mexicans or Taco Bell.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2010, 08:51 PM   #85
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
You should read my posts, I never disagreed with you, and I never mentioned Mexicans or Taco Bell.
It's really pretty cut and dry

people break law,people get caught and go to jail


As far as the sex slave thing your talking about . the same rules you say to break to save them could be used to take them and make them what you want to fight.

If you could take them to save them ,you could take them for whatever you wanted and no one would know right?
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2010, 09:08 PM   #86
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
It's really pretty cut and dry

people break law,people get caught and go to jail


As far as the sex slave thing your talking about . the same rules you say to break to save them could be used to take them and make them what you want to fight.

If you could take them to save them ,you could take them for whatever you wanted and no one would know right?
Your right, Im sure all those human trafficers are scared to death of some border crossing law

Just like gang bangers fear gun registration laws.

Also I never said to break any laws, I said we all know you wouldn't, even to save some piece of shit foriegn kid.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2010, 10:28 PM   #87
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,454
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Let's look at the problem this way. What if a group of Haitian Christians came to New Orleans after the hurricane and tried to take a bunch of "orphans" out of the country?
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2010, 11:11 PM   #88
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,239
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Let's look at the problem this way. What if a group of Haitian Christians came to New Orleans after the hurricane and tried to take a bunch of "orphans" out of the country?
The problem with that is our government can take care of us in a disaster situation and the government of Hatti can't take care of its own people let aloan others being smuggled in.
Our government has given the country of Hatti more than 30 billion dollars over the past 20 years and they use it for themselves and not the people of the country. The officials of Hatti are corrupt and could care less for its people.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2010, 11:19 PM   #89
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,454
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
The problem with that is our government can take care of us in a disaster situation and the government of Hatti can't take care of its own people let aloan others being smuggled in.
Our government has given the country of Hatti more than 30 billion dollars over the past 20 years and they use it for themselves and not the people of the country. The officials of Hatti are corrupt and could care less for its people.
You didn't answer my question.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:30 AM   #90
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Your right, Im sure all those human trafficers are scared to death of some border crossing law

Just like gang bangers fear gun registration laws.

Also I never said to break any laws, I said we all know you wouldn't, even to save some piece of shit foriegn kid.
You keep trying to twist this .

We are not talking drug dealers or gang bangers were talk about one group of people that tryed to steal so kids and are in jail because they were dumb enough to get caught.

I guess next time they should leave stealing kids to the people that know how to get away with it.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 09:47 AM   #91
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
You keep trying to twist this .

We are not talking drug dealers or gang bangers were talk about one group of people that tryed to steal so kids and are in jail because they were dumb enough to get caught.

I guess next time they should leave stealing kids to the people that know how to get away with it.


There's no such thing, because their sooooo scared of the boarder crossing laws.

Also I keep forgetting how guilty these people are because it was in the news and all.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 09:54 AM   #92
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
You keep trying to twist this .

We are not talking drug dealers or gang bangers were talk about one group of people that tryed to steal so kids and are in jail because they were dumb enough to get caught.

I guess next time they should leave stealing kids to the people that know how to get away with it.
Can we call Drug Dealers, and Gang Bangers, criminals????

If so can we also call people that participate in human trafficing criminals???

If we can do those two things can we say that Drug Dealers, Gang Bangers, and Human Trafficers, are all criminals????

After that can we point out that criminals aren't to concerned with the law???

Oh shit I almost forgot, we don't need the law we have the news.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 09:58 AM   #93
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,732
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
The problem with that is our government can take care of us in a disaster situation and the government of Hatti can't take care of its own people let aloan others being smuggled in.
Our government has given the country of Hatti more than 30 billion dollars over the past 20 years and they use it for themselves and not the people of the country. The officials of Hatti are corrupt and could care less for its people.
So I can steal kids from any family in any country if their government doesn't provide immediate aid after a natural disaster?

sweet
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 10:25 AM   #94
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
So I can steal kids from any family in any country if their government doesn't provide immediate aid after a natural disaster?

sweet
Sounds like it. I'm shocked that he sees no wrong in this. I wonder if he wishes he could have been with them?
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 10:27 AM   #95
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,732
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
There are rules that need to be broken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Sounds like it. I'm shocked that he sees no wrong in this. I wonder if he wishes he could have been with them?
x2..

Wonder what rules these whackos will decide to break next, maybe stealing children from families who have governments who do protect them after a national disaster


Maybe start raping sheep, but in god's name?
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 10:34 AM   #96
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Can we call Drug Dealers, and Gang Bangers, criminals????

If so can we also call people that participate in human trafficing criminals???

If we can do those two things can we say that Drug Dealers, Gang Bangers, and Human Trafficers, are all criminals????

After that can we point out that criminals aren't to concerned with the law???

Oh shit I almost forgot, we don't need the law we have the news.
We can even call these child snatching baptist's criminals too. Because they were not to concerned with the law themselves.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 11:44 AM   #97
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
x2..

Wonder what rules these whackos will decide to break next, maybe stealing children from families who have governments who do protect them after a national disaster


Maybe start raping sheep, but in god's name?
That would be a baaaad thing to do...

You know any electricians that can wire a water tower and control panels???
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 11:45 AM   #98
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,732
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
That would be a baaaad thing to do...

You know any electricians that can wire a water tower and control panels???
I quit bidding water tower jobs because most cities refuse to use non-union work, even though I'm usually cheaper.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 11:51 AM   #99
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
We can even call these child snatching baptist's criminals too. Because they were not to concerned with the law themselves.
I'll have to be old school and wait until there is a trial to call them criminals.

I know the news has already told us they are guilty bastards and they stole children for sex slaves and to sell to the cannibal butcher shop, but I'll still wait till court is over.

You sure you can call them criminals, just like you would drug dealers and gang bangers.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #100
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35235514...ti_earthquake/


I'm so happy they're charging these nutcases.
Here's another one. This crazy politician tried to kill several women, chop them up, sell the body parts he didn't eat, all because he is a drugged out bodybuilder that ran a prostitution ring.

It's all right here, guilty ass bastard.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_illino...atic_nightmare

Since Cohen won the Democratic nomination on Tuesday, it has become widely known that he was accused of abusing his ex-wife and holding a knife to the throat of an ex-girlfriend a woman who was herself charged with prostitution. He also admits using steroids in the past.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.40274 seconds with 80 queries