whacko baptists who were stealing haitian kids. - Page 3 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 6th, 2010, 09:13 AM   #41
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,732
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
So because YOU did not read it, it is not happening. What we think would be news worthy the news syndicates may not and it happens all the time.
Just look at how they portray our president as one that can do no wrong, but we know different.
hahahhahahaha. Actually, the media has been critical of obama as of late.

Just show me your one source stating that these missionaries were handed these children, or show me a news reporter about haitians being traded for the slave trade.

thanks
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 6th, 2010, 09:23 AM   #42
dbikers
Senior Member
 
dbikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-06-07
Location: under my jeep
Posts: 1,097
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

godhatesfagsbuthehateshaitiansmore
dbikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 09:27 AM   #43
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
So because YOU did not read it, it is not happening. What we think would be news worthy the news syndicates may not and it happens all the time.
Just look at how they portray our president as one that can do no wrong, but we know different.
So because You say so it's true it is . Kind of the same thing You just said about the news isn't it .

Oh wait they have people there and your at home saying what You think.


nsfw


Last edited by disorder xj; February 6th, 2010 at 10:32 AM.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 11:36 AM   #44
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Wow, some people are delusional.

What other things do you want to justify?
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 11:55 AM   #45
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,657
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Yeah pull all the organized groups out and just give the Haitain government money.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 12:01 PM   #46
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,732
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
So because You say so it's true it is . Kind of the same thing You just said about the news isn't it .

Oh wait they have people there and your at home saying what You think.


nsfw

YouTube- Iyaz Replay PARODY "Don\\\\\\\\\\'t Be A Playa, Haiti" ~ Rucka Rucka Ali
hahahahhah Rucka Rucka with the win again!
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 12:02 PM   #47
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Wow, some people are delusional.

What other things do you want to justify?
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 12:06 PM   #48
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,732
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Wow, some people are delusional.

What other things do you want to justify?
are you talking to me?
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 12:26 PM   #49
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Do you understand what you're saying right now?

You're saying its ok for a group of people to give their children away to a random group of people.

While I don't even agree with you that what you said is true (I've never heard that before) how would you feel if families in the US gave their children away to families from another country? Do you think that's legal?

You're defending these child stealing lunatics because they were missionaries. You should probably learn when to cut rank and admit that these people were wrong.



You tell em CC, that news report is more than enough for everbody to know they are, let me see how did you put it "child stealing lunatics". Get those bastards they must be guilty as written about.

Hey while you're at it can we hear a Time for change, or maybe a, Hope we can believe in.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 12:50 PM   #50
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2008...e-poverty.html

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Internat...6411265137271/


PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti, Feb. 2 (UPI) -- Haitian parents unable to find food for their children have been begging relief workers to take them out of the country, officials say.
Tom DiFilipo, head of the Joint Council on International Children's Services, called it an "unbelievably common occurrence."
"The country was a disaster to start with," DiFilipo told The Miami Herald. "Now you are living in a camp where there is no sanitation, disease is rampant. Then you get a chance to get your child out of that -- and it may be the only thing you've got. You want to keep your child alive, but there's
only one way to do it: try to get your child into another country."
Officials estimate the Jan. 12 earthquake doubled the number of orphans in Haiti to 760,000.
While Haitian parents approach aid workers and journalists, begging them to take them to the United States or Europe, Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive has created roadblocks to taking children out. The United States has also said the only Haitian orphans who will be granted visas will be those whose adoptions were already in progress before the quake.
Authorities fear children with surviving parents or other relatives might be removed from Haiti prematurely. There are also fears children could fall into the hands of child traffickers.




Don't read anything in yellow, just read the red. Those bastards from that church must be child trafficers.

Nobody would just give their kid away.

You can try the top link as well. it has something about people in Afganastan selling their kids, I know thats not quite giving them away but it's close.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 01:00 PM   #51
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2008...e-poverty.html

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Internat...6411265137271/


PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti, Feb. 2 (UPI) -- Haitian parents unable to find food for their children have been begging relief workers to take them out of the country, officials say.
Tom DiFilipo, head of the Joint Council on International Children's Services, called it an "unbelievably common occurrence."
"The country was a disaster to start with," DiFilipo told The Miami Herald. "Now you are living in a camp where there is no sanitation, disease is rampant. Then you get a chance to get your child out of that -- and it may be the only thing you've got. You want to keep your child alive, but there's
only one way to do it: try to get your child into another country."
Officials estimate the Jan. 12 earthquake doubled the number of orphans in Haiti to 760,000.
While Haitian parents approach aid workers and journalists, begging them to take them to the United States or Europe, Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive has created roadblocks to taking children out. The United States has also said the only Haitian orphans who will be granted visas will be those whose adoptions were already in progress before the quake.
Authorities fear children with surviving parents or other relatives might be removed from Haiti prematurely. There are also fears children could fall into the hands of child traffickers.




Don't read anything in yellow, just read the red. Those bastards from that church must be child trafficers.

Nobody would just give their kid away.

You can try the top link as well. it has something about people in Afganastan selling their kids, I know thats not quite giving them away but it's close.
It doesn't matter how much good your trying to do if you do it the wrong way.

These people were wrong to take the kids out of the country without the right paperwork no matter what the intention end of story.

Last edited by disorder xj; February 6th, 2010 at 01:36 PM.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 01:22 PM   #52
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,453
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Religious retards make me feel good about myself.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 02:22 PM   #53
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
are you talking to me?
No, those trying take children and didn't mean to post it twice.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #54
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
It doesn't matter how much good your trying to do if you do it the wrong way.
This will take a ton of explanation, starting with who decides whats the right way and whats the wrong way?

These people were wrong to take the kids out of the country without the right paperwork no matter what the intention end of story.
Can we hold that as an absolute?

Is there some other news articles we can use to pass judgement?
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:07 PM   #55
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,238
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Can we hold that as an absolute?

Is there some other news articles we can use to pass judgement?
Thanks Mr Toes for the article.
I only did a google search and found what I commented about parents trying to give away thier children for a chance at a better life. But according to CC it never happens.
Maybe time for some crow? CC
It does happen in the real world, but not in his mind according to CC.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:12 PM   #56
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,238
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
hahahhahahaha. Actually, the media has been critical of obama as of late.

Just show me your one source stating that these missionaries were handed these children, or show me a news reporter about haitians being traded for the slave trade.

thanks
I think Mr Toes summed it up about right.
I did a google search and found what I commented on.
And yes the media has finally gotten up enough nerve to critize Obama on what he has not accomplished so far into his term.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:12 PM   #57
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,453
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

So, looks like no bonus points for getting into heaven this round.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:16 PM   #58
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Can we hold that as an absolute?

Is there some other news articles we can use to pass judgement?
The laws of that country decides that and nothing you can say changes it.

You can't make your own rules toes.


WE don't need to pass judgement the court will . All We have to do is read what they say.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:17 PM   #59
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,453
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

I just bought a 14 year old Haitian girl online.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:20 PM   #60
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I just bought a 14 year old Haitian girl online.
Does it do any tricks?
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.30727 seconds with 81 queries