TRADED WTT 94 Yj with sbc350 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Completed Sales A place to find the market value on parts/vehicles

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 31st, 2010, 05:30 PM   #1
lastmanstandin
EvL 1
 
lastmanstandin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-27-09
Location: Coldwater Michigan
Posts: 3,566
iTrader: (30)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lastmanstandin
Default TRADED WTT 94 Yj with sbc350

.

Last edited by lastmanstandin; February 22nd, 2010 at 10:47 PM.
lastmanstandin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 31st, 2010, 05:33 PM   #2
02trailblazin
FROM JEEPS TO TRACKERS
 
02trailblazin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-24-09
Location: Jerome,MI
Posts: 987
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

already holyshit. just take your time and build it
02trailblazin is offline  
Old January 31st, 2010, 05:39 PM   #3
lastmanstandin
EvL 1
 
lastmanstandin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-27-09
Location: Coldwater Michigan
Posts: 3,566
iTrader: (30)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lastmanstandin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02trailblazin View Post
already holyshit. just take your time and build it
LOL....I don't want to be without a rig much longer. I'm tired of having my wife take me everywhere in her pink tracker!
lastmanstandin is offline  
Old January 31st, 2010, 08:07 PM   #4
yj_hank
Senior Member
 
yj_hank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-26-07
Location: Adrian Mi
Posts: 103
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I think you should put up with riding with the wife a little longer and finish the yj. I will be a hell of a rig when done. With the sb 350 it would be a blast at silver lake in the summer also.

Henry
yj_hank is offline  
Old January 31st, 2010, 08:11 PM   #5
Autoprosoffroad
autoprosoffroad.com
 
Autoprosoffroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-27-10
Location: Mishawaka/Indiana
Posts: 694
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I've got a CJ7 that has a sbc, th400, D300, D44, and D60 XJ springs, crossover and high steer, that I'm finishing up that I would be willing to trade. The only thing is I dont think its quite worth your $2,700 value. But let me know. I would be willing to drive up your way and swap out. I have pics if you wanna see it.

Last edited by Autoprosoffroad; January 31st, 2010 at 08:16 PM.
Autoprosoffroad is offline  
Old January 31st, 2010, 08:39 PM   #6
lastmanstandin
EvL 1
 
lastmanstandin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-27-09
Location: Coldwater Michigan
Posts: 3,566
iTrader: (30)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lastmanstandin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yj_hank View Post
I think you should put up with riding with the wife a little longer and finish the yj. I will be a hell of a rig when done. With the sb 350 it would be a blast at silver lake in the summer also.
I'm sure it will be a hell of a rig I just don't think I'm gonna be the one to finish it.
Henry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoprosoffroad View Post
I've got a CJ7 that has a sbc, th400, D300, D44, and D60 XJ springs, crossover and high steer, that I'm finishing up that I would be willing to trade. The only thing is I dont think its quite worth your $2,700 value. But let me know. I would be willing to drive up your way and swap out. I have pics if you wanna see it.
Pm returned.
lastmanstandin is offline  
Old January 31st, 2010, 09:16 PM   #7
wally431
Senior Member
 
wally431's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-09
Location: frankfort
Posts: 937
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i've got an 82 CJ5 with an amc 304 t150 tanny and a dana 20 tcase, on 36in swampers, edlebrook intake manifold and carb, one peice yukon shafts in the rear. let me know
wally

ps
lots of extra parts too
wally431 is offline  
Old January 31st, 2010, 10:28 PM   #8
lastmanstandin
EvL 1
 
lastmanstandin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-27-09
Location: Coldwater Michigan
Posts: 3,566
iTrader: (30)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lastmanstandin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally431 View Post
i've got an 82 CJ5 with an amc 304 t150 tanny and a dana 20 tcase, on 36in swampers, edlebrook intake manifold and carb, one peice yukon shafts in the rear. let me know
wally

ps
lots of extra parts too
Pm returned.
lastmanstandin is offline  
Old February 1st, 2010, 08:17 AM   #9
lastmanstandin
EvL 1
 
lastmanstandin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-27-09
Location: Coldwater Michigan
Posts: 3,566
iTrader: (30)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lastmanstandin
Default

All PMs answered.
lastmanstandin is offline  
Old February 1st, 2010, 10:01 PM   #10
lastmanstandin
EvL 1
 
lastmanstandin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-27-09
Location: Coldwater Michigan
Posts: 3,566
iTrader: (30)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lastmanstandin
Default

Not interested in 4 wheelers and motorcycles guys. Going to get more photos tomarrow.....all pm's answered.
lastmanstandin is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:34 PM   #11
supersamikc
Yooper
 
supersamikc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-08-08
Location: Marquette Michigan
Posts: 583
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to supersamikc
Default

i got a 87 sami on 34's 5.13 gears 6.5:1 in the tcase spare axles.trans, stock tcase. let me know
supersamikc is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:40 PM   #12
Chief Brody
Get off my lawn.
 
Chief Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-06
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 3,686
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

I have an 86' CJ7 I'd trade with you.

Has a full roll cage, Best top seats, diamond plate/herculined floor, built front bumper, mile marker winch, custom dash with autometer phantom gauges, RCI fuel cell, snorkel, mc2100, all new electronics, newer 33" tires with brand new wheels, dual optimas, roof rack, hard top and all soft top stuff (bikini top, wind jammer, tonneau cover, new rock crawler gearbox.

It just all needs to be put together lol.

Last edited by Chief Brody; February 2nd, 2010 at 12:45 PM.
Chief Brody is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:41 PM   #13
farm_boy
hicktown
 
farm_boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-08-05
Location: holland mi
Posts: 2,433
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i have a 86 chevy i keep my engine u keep yours it has a 400 sb in it so yea your 350 will bolt rigth in
farm_boy is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:53 PM   #14
lastmanstandin
EvL 1
 
lastmanstandin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-27-09
Location: Coldwater Michigan
Posts: 3,566
iTrader: (30)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lastmanstandin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
I have an 86' CJ7 I'd trade with you.

Has a full roll cage, Best top seats, diamond plate/herculined floor, built front bumper, mile marker winch, custom dash with autometer phantom gauges, RCI fuel cell, snorkel, mc2100, all new electronics, newer 33" tires with brand new wheels, dual optimas, roof rack, hard top and all soft top stuff (bikini top, wind jammer, tonneau cover, new rock crawler gearbox.

It just all needs to be put together lol.
Sorry if I'm going to put one togeather it'll be this one.... Thanks for the offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm_boy View Post
i have a 86 chevy i keep my engine u keep yours it has a 400 sb in it so yea your 350 will bolt rigth in
No thanks, don't want a pickup.
lastmanstandin is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:57 PM   #15
Chief Brody
Get off my lawn.
 
Chief Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-06
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 3,686
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastmanstandin View Post
Sorry if I'm going to put one togeather it'll be this one.... Thanks for the offer.



No thanks, don't want a pickup.
I was kidding. I wouldn't wish the kind of misery this Jeep has put me through on anybody.
Chief Brody is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:01 PM   #16
lastmanstandin
EvL 1
 
lastmanstandin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-27-09
Location: Coldwater Michigan
Posts: 3,566
iTrader: (30)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lastmanstandin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
I was kidding. I wouldn't wish the kind of misery this Jeep has put me through on anybody.
LOL well hopefully this one won't be that bad!!It's probley 90% done so I guess I'm lucky.
lastmanstandin is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:07 PM   #17
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastmanstandin View Post
LOL well hopefully this one won't be that bad!!It's probley 63% done so I guess I'm lucky.
You have lots of work to go .
disorder xj is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:11 PM   #18
lastmanstandin
EvL 1
 
lastmanstandin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-27-09
Location: Coldwater Michigan
Posts: 3,566
iTrader: (30)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lastmanstandin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
You have lots of work to go .
LOL. Your probley right........
lastmanstandin is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 09:06 PM   #19
pitbull2332
Senior Member
 
pitbull2332's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-02-09
Location: scotts,mi
Posts: 1,165
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Trade for a 98 grand cheroke? Clean and strait ready to go.
pitbull2332 is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 09:39 PM   #20
lastmanstandin
EvL 1
 
lastmanstandin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-27-09
Location: Coldwater Michigan
Posts: 3,566
iTrader: (30)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lastmanstandin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbull2332 View Post
Trade for a 98 grand cheroke? Clean and strait ready to go.
Sorry looking for something lifted.
lastmanstandin is offline  
 
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.26113 seconds with 80 queries