What is Racist? - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 23rd, 2010, 10:46 AM   #1
Disturban
Senior Member
 
Disturban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-27-08
Location: Lowell, MI
Posts: 2,794
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default What is Racist?

Alright listen Fucktards...I am actually not racist but at the same time I do not believe Martin Luther King was such a great hero either. I truly believe he was a liar and just out to get shit stirred up and make a name for himself (He did a great job) at that. The whole (I have a dream) that was not even his speech! I could go on and on but I will stop right here...you have your beliefs and I have mine!

As far as racism goes I actually have a few black friends, I grew up in a black neighborhood on the SE side of Grand Rapids and went to a mostly Black school, we had maybe 10 white people in the whole school and there I learned to hate "insert racial slur here" !

There is a difference between a black person and a "insert racial slur here" , do I like "insert racial slur here" ? NO! Even my black friends do not like "insert racial slur here" does that make them racist? Their skin is the same color! A "insert racial slur here" does not have to be black! One of the definitions of "insert racial slur here" is [Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.]

A lot of you that are crying that I am racist live in nice little white towns such as Clarksville ect ect and until you have actually lived in an all black neighborhood you will never experience or know what the definition of a racist really is, I have been called Honkey, Cracker, Casper and everything else, it has taught me that "insert racial slur here" are more racist than anyone...again there is a difference between a black person and a "insert racial slur here" . I could take you out of your comfortable little town and drop you of on a street and by the time you got home with no wallet or shoes you will be saying (FUCKING "insert racial slur here" , I HATE THEM) you would probably get jumped by 30 of them just because you are white. Yet my town is mostly white we have two black families that live here and they don't have to fear that kind of racism...do you know why? Because there are no "insert racial slur here" in Lowell!


Oh lets move on to me smoking pot with my kid. He is 19yrs old...who gives a fukc ! Is it really that big of a deal? NO! Is it any of your fucking business? NO! Does anyone care except a few fucktards on here? NO! Do I care? NO!

OVER AND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disturban is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 23rd, 2010, 10:52 AM   #2
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,198
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Default

Your ignorance impresses me.

The simple fact that you feel you have to defend yourself about your racist comments shows your ignorant racist tendancies.

As a black kid, who grew up in an all white neighborhood I can tell you that you are still an ignorant fukc .

As for smoking pot with your kids, hey, if you think that there is nothing wrong with that, thats your business, but any parent partaking in illegal activity with their kids is not a good parent or a good role model, plain and simple.

Do I care that you are a racist retard? No, not really, but it wont stop me from busint your balls.
kickstand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 10:53 AM   #3
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
grumpy old woman
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 16,804
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

__________________
Look! Brownies!
Yeah. But why do they smell like burned rubber?
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 10:55 AM   #4
jimhri
Senior Member
 
jimhri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-07
Location: north of a bankrupt city
Posts: 3,302
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturban View Post
Oh lets move on to me smoking pot with my kid. He is 19yrs old...who gives a fukc ! Is it really that big of a deal? NO! Is it any of your fucking business? NO! Does anyone care except a few fucktards on here? NO! Do I care? NO!
if it's not any of our f**king business why did YOU put it out here on this thread?????

Last edited by jimhri; January 23rd, 2010 at 11:01 AM.
jimhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 10:57 AM   #5
Blacklung
Senior Member
 
Blacklung's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-13-08
Location: Emmett, MI
Posts: 1,197
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhri View Post
if it's not any of our f**king business why did YOU put it out here on this thread?????


Stop, you're making too much sense now.
Blacklung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 10:59 AM   #6
Disturban
Senior Member
 
Disturban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-27-08
Location: Lowell, MI
Posts: 2,794
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhri View Post
if it's not any of our f**king business why did YOU put it out here on this thread?????
Because it was a thread about the quality of weed...if you want quality weed now days you need to buy it from your kid
Disturban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:01 AM   #7
bigjay
The Man Myth And Legend
 
bigjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-06-07
Location: i can piss on the allegan and barry county line at the same time.. ...
Posts: 5,121
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i smoked my fair share of pot....it's illigal no matter what age....and im so racist . id hang myself
bigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:04 AM   #8
jimhri
Senior Member
 
jimhri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-07
Location: north of a bankrupt city
Posts: 3,302
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturban View Post
Because it was a thread about the quality of weed...if you want quality weed now days you need to buy it from your kid
the fact that you just don't get the foolishness of your comment and your rebuttal sez it all.
jimhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:05 AM   #9
Yetti
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
 
Yetti's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 20 minutes south of Hell...
Posts: 14,384
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

this is off Yahoo...

Quote:
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
__________________
Yetti
Yetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:09 AM   #10
jimhri
Senior Member
 
jimhri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-07
Location: north of a bankrupt city
Posts: 3,302
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetti View Post
this is off Yahoo...
maybe he's a racist AND a Yahoo
jimhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 12:07 PM   #11
odogf150
Member
 
odogf150's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-12-10
Location: f-town, utah
Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

america the stupid.
odogf150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 03:32 PM   #12
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,554
iTrader: (35)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhri View Post
maybe he's a racist AND a Yahoo


Tremendous.
__________________
@clarkstoncracker
ScOoTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:09 PM   #13
IgoCommando
Plays in traffic
 
IgoCommando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-08-10
Location: L. A.
Posts: 83
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

You know I'm not racist, I just HATE everyone equal!!!! If you don't want people to give you shit about Illegal activities then don't post them!!
IgoCommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:22 PM   #14
GlossyHead
Newbie
 
GlossyHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-10
Location: Bloomfield
Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

[QUOTE=Disturban;2054076] again there is a difference between a black person and a "insert racial slur here" . I could take you out of your comfortable little town and drop you of on a street and by the time you got home with no wallet or shoes you will be saying (FUCKING "insert racial slur here" , I HATE THEM) you would probably get jumped by 30 of them just because you are white. Yet my town is mostly white we have two black families that live here and they don't have to fear that kind of racism...do you know why? Because there are no "insert racial slur here" in Lowell!

QUOTE]


My uncle lives in Forest Hills, which is near Lowell. He was a supervisory aerospace engineer for NASA, since retired in 2002. I took him to the firing range for his birthday last month and he held his pistol sideways. Now does this make him fall into your "insert racial slur here" category, or is he black? If he is in the "insert racial slur here" category, please inform me so I can instruct him not to go to Lowell because he probably doesn't want to be green miled.

-D
GlossyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:25 PM   #15
dbikers
Senior Member
 
dbikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-06-07
Location: under my jeep
Posts: 1,097
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

dbikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:30 PM   #16
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,438
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Disturban, you are a complete retard. I admit to being racist and I still think you are out of your mind. It's people like you that make me realize how great my life really is.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:38 PM   #17
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I lived in detroit and was one of 3 white kids in school one Year .


It didn't make me racist .
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:58 PM   #18
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,038
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
I lived in detroit and was one of 3 white kids in school one Year .


It didn't make me racist .
what did it make you?
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 07:12 PM   #19
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smasheromalley View Post
what did it make you?
Bad at spelling


But really Living in detroit taught Me not to take much shit from anyone and to stand up to people after they know You wont take their shit things change.

That and that people are all the same white ,black ,brown ,red or what ever color You want to call them . Good and bad comes in all colors.
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 07:47 PM   #20
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,972
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturban View Post
Alright listen Fucktards...I am actually not racist but at the same time I do not believe Martin Luther King was such a great hero either. I truly believe he was a liar and just out to get shit stirred up and make a name for himself (He did a great job) at that. The whole (I have a dream) that was not even his speech! I could go on and on but I will stop right here...you have your beliefs and I have mine!

As far as racism goes I actually have a few black friends, I grew up in a black neighborhood on the SE side of Grand Rapids and went to a mostly Black school, we had maybe 10 white people in the whole school and there I learned to hate "insert racial slur here" !

There is a difference between a black person and a "insert racial slur here" , do I like "insert racial slur here" ? NO! Even my black friends do not like "insert racial slur here" does that make them racist? Their skin is the same color! A "insert racial slur here" does not have to be black! One of the definitions of "insert racial slur here" is [Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.]

A lot of you that are crying that I am racist live in nice little white towns such as Clarksville ect ect and until you have actually lived in an all black neighborhood you will never experience or know what the definition of a racist really is, I have been called Honkey, Cracker, Casper and everything else, it has taught me that "insert racial slur here" are more racist than anyone...again there is a difference between a black person and a "insert racial slur here" . I could take you out of your comfortable little town and drop you of on a street and by the time you got home with no wallet or shoes you will be saying (FUCKING "insert racial slur here" , I HATE THEM) you would probably get jumped by 30 of them just because you are white. Yet my town is mostly white we have two black families that live here and they don't have to fear that kind of racism...do you know why? Because there are no "insert racial slur here" in Lowell!


Oh lets move on to me smoking pot with my kid. He is 19yrs old...who gives a fukc ! Is it really that big of a deal? NO! Is it any of your fucking business? NO! Does anyone care except a few fucktards on here? NO! Do I care? NO!

OVER AND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a Confession? Could some one technically turn you in because you just admitted to Illegal behavior? I'm sure you thought about that before you posted. BTW, There are Cops and other Law enforcement officials that frequent this site. Good luck!
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.34250 seconds with 80 queries