|January 18th, 2010, 12:35 PM||#1|
2008 GMC Sierra K2500HD Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 Duramax Diesel
This truck is loaded up with most of the options and I will try to list everything that is important from the window sticker. If you have any questions feel free to call Brandon at 517-918-3653 cell or daytime 517-278-9689. This truck is in great condition and is a one owner new car trade in at a Jaguar Mercedes Volvo dealer. I have done all the modifications to the truck within the last 1500 miles. It is clean and serviced and ready to go. Here's the options list.
- Leather appointed seat trim. - Front bucket seats with power driver and pass. seat adjusters.
- Power locks and windows. - Auto-Dimming inside mirror w/Compass and temperature
- Steering wheel audio controls. - Remote keyless entry. - Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dual power heated outside mirrors. - Chrome surround grille. - Body side moldings.
- 6 disc CD Changer - XM Satellite Radio - On-Star equipment and bult in phone.
- Electronic shift transfer case.
Z71 Offroad package including:
- Offroad suspension package -H.D. RR auto lock differential -Skid Plate packag
Convenience package including:
- Remote vehicle starter - Adjustable power pedals -Rear parking assist
- H.D. Trailering equipment
- Power rear sliding window - Integrated trailer brake controller
- Roof marker lamps.
- 9,200 lbs GVWR -3.73 Rear axle ratio
Along with all the above mentioned factory equipment the following has been done:
- New American Eagle 20 x 9 wheels with New Nitto Terra Grappler 305-55-20 tires. Under 1500 miles
- ZONE Offroad Suspension 2" lift kit with torsion keys, shock extensions, rear block kit and bolts.
- Fox Weatherboots molded front floor liners.
- Truxxedo Roll up tonneau cover.
- Some emblems removed and front GMC body color matched.
- Front windows tinted.
- 45,518 Miles
This truck was just serviced by the GMC dealer. It had a full service including the fuel filter changed and some programming updates for the trailer brake controller. It rides and drives great. The interior is in excellent condition. The only thing that can be faulted by the interior is that the GMC emblem in the center of the steering wheel was dented at some point. The exterior is in great shape and there are no door dings whatsoever and no scratches worth mentioning.
Last edited by FAS4DOR; January 20th, 2010 at 04:50 PM.