|August 15th, 2009, 12:57 PM||#1|
Powered by Ford
*Sold* 29 Gallon Fish Tank *Sold*
I have a 29 gallon fish tank up for sale, great condition, no leaks, cracks, etc... Includes oak stand, very sturdy, also in great condtion. I'm in florida 7 months out of the year and i cant take it with me, so i'm very motivated to sell, i will listen to offers for entire bundle
- 29 Gal tank, set up for fresh water
- Oak Stand
- Filter (new in July)
- 2 air pumps (1, 2 valve, and one single valve)
- decorations (wet floor sign, tree, sunken ship, aqua sniper, treasure chest, old car)
- Live plants (not in the best shape, but alive)
-29 fish in total (if i counted right) mostly tetras, probably less now
- about 10 feet of air hose
- air hose valves to prevent water backup (5 or so)
- water nuetralizer, other chemicals
- some fish food
- tank background
- net, vacuum, etc...
i may have forgot some things.
Asking $165 o.b.o for everything, motivated to sell. Will not ship, do not want to separate, but will for right price. I will drain the tank for buyer and put fish and plants in bags. Located in Garden City MI 48135.
pics, old pics, looks the same, only with long hair-like algae
Last edited by Bronco351; January 16th, 2010 at 08:40 AM.
|August 17th, 2009, 11:37 PM||#5|
Join Date: 04-26-09
Location: St. Johns Mi
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I'm sure you have far more than your asking price invested. But fish equipment has a terrible resale value. I have seen equipment sets like yours at garage sales for about 100 bucks. Good luck