Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Wanted
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old January 2nd, 2010, 07:30 AM   #1
broke33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 02-13-07
Location: Brighton, Michigan
Posts: 299
iTrader: (7)
Wanted - heater box and duct work for a 78/79 Bronco

Like the title says. I have a complete A/C system with a new heater core and everything but I cant fit it in my engine bay because of the 460 with tall valve covers that is sitting in there now. I now need an under dash system (with A/C would be nice but Ill take whatever I can get). I need the heater box set up, duct work and even the fire wall section that all of this bolts to. If anyone has any of this stuff PM me.
broke33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2010, 01:18 PM   #2
big_ol_bronco78
Psalm 40:2
 
big_ol_bronco78's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-27-08
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 3,298
iTrader: (46)
you can try fullsizebronco.com too. i think i saw that set up on ebay a little while ago too.
big_ol_bronco78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2010, 02:51 PM   #3
broke33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 02-13-07
Location: Brighton, Michigan
Posts: 299
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ol_bronco78 View Post
you can try fullsizebronco.com too. i think i saw that set up on ebay a little while ago too.
Thanks for the tip. I posted the same thing there also.
broke33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2010, 11:04 AM   #4
Zebrafive
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 04-13-08
Location: Three Rivers MI
Posts: 760
iTrader: (27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by broke33 View Post
Like the title says. I have a complete A/C system with a new heater core and everything but I cant fit it in my engine bay because of the 460 with tall valve covers that is sitting in there now. I now need an under dash system (with A/C would be nice but Ill take whatever I can get). I need the heater box set up, duct work and even the fire wall section that all of this bolts to. If anyone has any of this stuff PM me.
I'll check the parts bronco, if it's NON AC you can cut out as much of the firewall as you want.
Zebrafive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2010, 05:21 PM   #5
broke33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 02-13-07
Location: Brighton, Michigan
Posts: 299
iTrader: (7)
Thanks Z

Keep me posted
broke33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2010, 05:35 PM   #6
bigblockford79
Big Block Ranger
 
bigblockford79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-11-08
Location: Hamilton, MI
Posts: 2,727
iTrader: (24)
I have a non A/C setup from a 79 f250. I have the underdash boxn w/ blower and heater core.
__________________
If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it while pooping, thank Bill Gates!

"A girls butt hole is like a 9 volt battery. You know its wrong, but eventually you put your tongue on it."
bigblockford79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2010, 08:21 PM   #7
broke33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 02-13-07
Location: Brighton, Michigan
Posts: 299
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblockford79 View Post
I have a non A/C setup from a 79 f250. I have the underdash boxn w/ blower and heater core.
PM'd you on the F250 setup
broke33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2010, 11:55 AM   #8
Zebrafive
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 04-13-08
Location: Three Rivers MI
Posts: 760
iTrader: (27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by broke33 View Post
Thanks Z

Keep me posted
Parts bronco has complete NON AC heater system. FREE IF you PULL.
I want to keep the rear window switch for a spare.
Zebrafive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2010, 06:04 PM   #9
broke33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 02-13-07
Location: Brighton, Michigan
Posts: 299
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebrafive View Post
Parts bronco has complete NON AC heater system. FREE IF you PULL.
I want to keep the rear window switch for a spare.
Zebra you rock!!

I sent you a pm. Thanks alot and hope to hear from you soon
broke33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Wanted
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.10713 seconds with 28 queries