Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Black Firday Fights

2K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  kickstand 
#1 ·
Anyone see any good fights today?

Walmart about 1am small cat fight over blue ray dvd's (line cutter)

5am Some lady smacked another chick and followed through with the elbow so she could get a power wheels jeep.

#4 ·
TOYS r US in Lima,Ohio had a couple get arrested for public intoxication..............you could smell the weed on him and the booze on her from about 10 feet away......sheriffs dept. snagged them up.............that was at 145 AM

and its not even the frst of the month......................YET!!

#11 ·
We were at Toys R Us this morning waiting to check out and the people in line behind us got a phone call from someone they knew. Rumor has it they closed the Walmart in Muskegon for a little while after a few fights broke out. The police and four ambulances showed up to haul a few away. I hate Walmart!

#15 ·
Fights at the Midland Wallyworld according to a gentleman at the restraunt we had lunch at today.

I wanted to run over a couple of fum-duckers that insisted on pushing their heaping cart down the main parking aisle at Walmart while leaving the Home Depot next to it.

#21 ·
never go out in the morning on black friday.

I never go out in the morning on black friday. I am normaly tucked in the woods for a 4 day weekend, this year I had a flipin wedding friday. (it was a catholic high mass, AAARRRGGHHH!!!!!) in beween the wedding and the reception I went to sears to get a new Crafsman torque wrench because they are half off. no line, or hoard of people at 6:30 PM but no tourqe wrenches either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.