Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Step-Father

2K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  dreezy 
#1 ·
This is a real odd request. Humerous as well as very scarry. My step father is on the road as we speak in northern indiana. Currently he is contactable via cell phone, but has gotten turned around and is lost. He is confused and is starting to get frustrated because this is embarrasing for him. He is suffering from beginning stages of "Old-timers". I know this is a long shot, and again(and this discription is about as typical as you can get for this set of circumstances) but if you see a greyish-tan Buick Park Avenue with slightly tinted windows please call me, My number is 6163182317 perhaps a general location would help. I know it is a long shot, but I thought I'de post this anyways. His name is Jim Shellen he is form Whitehall, Mi.

Thanks,
Bare Baldwin

#2 ·
do he have any clue to where he may be? as far as does he know the name of the last town he drove through? can he give me some road names? is he in BFE or on a highway? I may be able to help if he can provide just a little info. where was he heading? My guess is he's on highway 31?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.