Debbie Stabenow sent me a response to a letter I sent out in like March... - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > 4x4 Land Use > Rules, Regulations, Trail, and ORV Park Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 9th, 2009, 03:41 PM   #1
brimy311
Smells like a Fork Liftis
 
brimy311's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Kzoo, mi
Posts: 4,092
iTrader: (42)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to brimy311
Default Debbie Stabenow sent me a response to a letter I sent out in like March...

October 9, 2009


Brian Meyers
Kalamazoo, MI 49009



Thank you . . .

. . . for contacting me about offroad vehicle trail areas. I appreciate that you have taken the time to communicate your views and concerns with me.


I understand your concern about ensuring that these trail closures do not impact the local economy and that a compromise is reached. Should related legislation come before the U.S. Senate for a vote, I will keep your views in mind, and share your thoughts on this issue with my colleagues who serve on the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.


Thank you again for contacting me. Please continue to keep me informed about issues of concern to you and your family.


Sincerely,

Debbie Stabenow

United States Senator
__________________
JcrOffroad.com
Like us on Faceook!
brimy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 9th, 2009, 03:45 PM   #2
redxj_07
Senior Member
 
redxj_07's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: Holland MI
Posts: 733
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brimy311 View Post
October 9, 2009


Brian Meyers
Kalamazoo, MI 49009



Thank you . . .

. . . for contacting me about offroad vehicle trail areas. I appreciate that you have taken the time to communicate your views and concerns with me.


I understand your concern about ensuring that these trail closures do not impact the local economy and that a compromise is reached. Should related legislation come before the U.S. Senate for a vote, I will keep your views in mind, and share your thoughts on this issue with my colleagues who serve on the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.


Thank you again for contacting me. Please continue to keep me informed about issues of concern to you and your family.


Sincerely,

Debbie Stabenow

United States Senator

sounds like a pretty cookie cutter response to me... thank you for contacting me about (insert concern here)
redxj_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 03:47 PM   #3
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,149
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

x2

but yet shes going to keep (insert concern here) in mind next time (issue) comes up.
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #4
Red68Camaro
End nerd persecution
 
Red68Camaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-11-06
Location: Clarkston
Posts: 2,225
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerob View Post
x2

but yet shes going to keep (insert concern here) in mind next time (issue) comes up.
Or when her husband gets caught nailing another hooker..........
Red68Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #5
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,149
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

but seriously Brian at least your doing something for the 4x4 community. Your business depends on trails and parks being there. Nice work.

even if the letter is/sounds like bullshit, you did something.

was it signed?
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 04:01 PM   #6
redxj_07
Senior Member
 
redxj_07's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: Holland MI
Posts: 733
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerob View Post
but seriously Brian at least your doing something for the 4x4 community. Your business depends on trails and parks being there. Nice work.

even if the letter is/sounds like bullshit, you did something.

was it signed?
x2 props for actually doing something instead of just bitching about it
redxj_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2009, 07:31 PM   #7
ronprice
Senior Member
 
ronprice's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-03-07
Location: Harrison/ Mi.
Posts: 4,991
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brimy311 View Post
October 9, 2009


Brian Meyers
Kalamazoo, MI 49009



Thank you . . .

. . . for contacting me about offroad vehicle trail areas. I appreciate that you have taken the time to communicate your views and concerns with me.


I understand your concern about ensuring that these trail closures do not impact the local economy and that a compromise is reached. Should related legislation come before the U.S. Senate for a vote, I will keep your views in mind, and share your thoughts on this issue with my colleagues who serve on the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.


Thank you again for contacting me. Please continue to keep me informed about issues of concern to you and your family.


Sincerely,

Debbie Stabenow

United States Senator

Thanks for doing something and trying.
ronprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > 4x4 Land Use > Rules, Regulations, Trail, and ORV Park Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.16216 seconds with 41 queries