Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Completed Sales A place to find the market value on parts/vehicles







Search
 
 
Thread Tools
Old September 28th, 2009, 08:39 PM   #1
tweak
Are we there yet?
 
tweak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-20-06
Location: Auburn, Mi
Posts: 1,921
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default *SOLD* 4 36x12.50-16 Super Swamper TSL Radial 5x5.5 *SOLD*

I have a set of four 36x12.50-16 TSL Radials for sale. Two are about 60% and the other two are about 40%. Two of the tires had what appears to be the belt go on them, but they would work as a spare or maybe on a mud truck?

They are currently mounted on stock Dodge 1500 16" steel wheels that have the centers reemed out for ford locking hubs, with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern, just black steel wheels.

I got these a few months ago, and decided not to use them as I need a different sized tire. Originally I was going to use the 2 good ones, and then 2 new and use the others as trail spares.

Asking SOLD

Located in Auburn, Mi (just off from US-10).









__________________
83' CJ-7, I-6 Propane/HEI, Fiberglass body, SOA, 4.88's locked front and rear
GLFWDA Land Use Committee Chairman
Tri-City Trail Riders President
www.glfwda.org - support the sport
www.ironmanoffroad.com

Last edited by tweak; October 9th, 2009 at 07:13 AM.
tweak is offline  
Old September 29th, 2009, 07:10 AM   #2
tweak
Are we there yet?
 
tweak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-20-06
Location: Auburn, Mi
Posts: 1,921
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Bump
__________________
83' CJ-7, I-6 Propane/HEI, Fiberglass body, SOA, 4.88's locked front and rear
GLFWDA Land Use Committee Chairman
Tri-City Trail Riders President
www.glfwda.org - support the sport
www.ironmanoffroad.com
tweak is offline  
Old September 29th, 2009, 07:39 AM   #3
hunter2005
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 02-18-06
Location: BayCity/Michigan
Posts: 508
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

pm sent
hunter2005 is offline  
Old September 29th, 2009, 08:48 AM   #4
tweak
Are we there yet?
 
tweak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-20-06
Location: Auburn, Mi
Posts: 1,921
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

PM Returned.
__________________
83' CJ-7, I-6 Propane/HEI, Fiberglass body, SOA, 4.88's locked front and rear
GLFWDA Land Use Committee Chairman
Tri-City Trail Riders President
www.glfwda.org - support the sport
www.ironmanoffroad.com
tweak is offline  
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:20 PM   #5
Lmiller212
Senior Member
 
Lmiller212's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-28-09
Location: Clinton Twp./MI
Posts: 538
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

are they still for sale?
Lmiller212 is offline  
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:31 PM   #6
tweak
Are we there yet?
 
tweak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-20-06
Location: Auburn, Mi
Posts: 1,921
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller212 View Post
are they still for sale?
Sale is pending but I am waiting to hear back from the current person to see if they want them or not.
__________________
83' CJ-7, I-6 Propane/HEI, Fiberglass body, SOA, 4.88's locked front and rear
GLFWDA Land Use Committee Chairman
Tri-City Trail Riders President
www.glfwda.org - support the sport
www.ironmanoffroad.com
tweak is offline  
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:33 PM   #7
Lmiller212
Senior Member
 
Lmiller212's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-28-09
Location: Clinton Twp./MI
Posts: 538
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

alright if you dont hear back just send me a PM
Lmiller212 is offline  
 
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.16662 seconds with 24 queries