Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 3rd, 2009, 02:22 PM   #21
Medic8
You call, we haul.
 
Medic8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Southgate, MI
Posts: 1,492
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

It was Professor Plum, in the Kitchen, with the rope!
Medic8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2009, 04:55 PM   #22
3-foot
Senior Member
 
3-foot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-21-06
Location: Springfield Township, Mi
Posts: 1,111
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Where is proof that he didn't?
See: Self reinforcing delusion.

I'm right, I know I am right, so anything you say to prove me wrong is a lie, because I am right.

By that logic I can claim that I am God and you would have to prove that I didn't create heaven and earth to prove that I am not God. Since you cannot then I must be God.
3-foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2009, 06:12 PM   #23
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,650
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-foot View Post
See: Self reinforcing delusion.

I'm right, I know I am right, so anything you say to prove me wrong is a lie, because I am right.

By that logic I can claim that I am God and you would have to prove that I didn't create heaven and earth to prove that I am not God. Since you cannot then I must be God.
Praise the 3 foot jesus!!
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2009, 07:41 AM   #24
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-foot View Post
See: Self reinforcing delusion.

I'm right, I know I am right, so anything you say to prove me wrong is a lie, because I am right.

By that logic I can claim that I am God and you would have to prove that I didn't create heaven and earth to prove that I am not God. Since you cannot then I must be God.
No really, proof that he didn't have anything to do with it. Tell me why he didn't take those planes down. Tell me why they won't release the videos of the Pentagon missle fired from one of our jets.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2009, 09:01 AM   #25
Medic8
You call, we haul.
 
Medic8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Southgate, MI
Posts: 1,492
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
No really, proof that he didn't have anything to do with it. Tell me why he didn't take those planes down. Tell me why they won't release the videos of the Pentagon missle fired from one of our jets.
Description of False Dilemma
A False Dilemma is a fallacy in which a person uses the following pattern of "reasoning":


Either claim X is true or claim Y is true (when X and Y could both be false).
Claim Y is false.
Therefore claim X is true.
This line of "reasoning" is fallacious because if both claims could be false, then it cannot be inferred that one is true because the other is false. That this is the case is made clear by the following example:


Either 1+1=4 or 1+1=12.
It is not the case that 1+1=4.
Therefore 1+1=12.
Medic8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2009, 09:04 AM   #26
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

So your theory of the planes crashing and the CRAZY HOT Jet fuel is the answer for bringing down buildings. . . . intersting!
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2009, 09:10 AM   #27
Medic8
You call, we haul.
 
Medic8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Southgate, MI
Posts: 1,492
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
So your theory of the planes crashing and the CRAZY HOT Jet fuel is the answer for bringing down buildings. . . . intersting!
Ok, I'm not really sure where you're standing at this point. My sarcasm meter is just about pegged, but when you're dealing with this topic, it's hard to tell where sarcasm ends and conspiracy theories begin.

I'm not saying that ANY of the proposed theories are more likely than others, but... if you were to plan to fake an attack and literally had the entire country's resources at your disposal, why would you spend the time to fire missles and plant bombs to make it look like a plane hit the buildings, then spend time convincing people that a plane hit the buildings, release footage of planes hitting buildings, plant people to say they saw planes hitting buildings, and vanish 4 planes and 3000+people? Why not just run the friggin planes into the buildings and save all those possible error points?
Medic8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2009, 09:21 AM   #28
Rattler
Home Sweet Homicide
 
Rattler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-17-06
Location: Bei City
Posts: 3,648
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
No really, proof that he didn't have anything to do with it. Tell me why he didn't take those planes down. Tell me why they won't release the videos of the Pentagon missle fired from one of our jets.
You've been watching those crazy 20-somethings videos again!

I think it was Colonel Mustard with a candlestick in the Library (of Congress).
Rattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2009, 09:27 AM   #29
MISHOWJEEPER
NSFW
 
MISHOWJEEPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-06-07
Location: Lapeer MI
Posts: 2,239
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

obamas green energy czar, van jones, who describes himself as a communist, and is a blatant racist believes Bush may have had something to do with it too. Good company you're keeping if you buy into this b.s.
MISHOWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2009, 11:28 AM   #30
3-foot
Senior Member
 
3-foot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-21-06
Location: Springfield Township, Mi
Posts: 1,111
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Praise the 3 foot jesus!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
No really, proof that he didn't have anything to do with it. Tell me why he didn't take those planes down. Tell me why they won't release the videos of the Pentagon missle fired from one of our jets.

As soon as you prove that I did not create heaven and earth and therfore am not God then I will prove that Bush wasn't responsible for planning 9/11.

3-foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2009, 12:14 PM   #31
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-foot View Post





As soon as you prove that I did not create heaven and earth and therfore am not God then I will prove that Bush wasn't responsible for planning 9/11.

I'll ask your mom tonight when you were born.

j/k
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2009, 02:21 PM   #32
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Drew is responsible for sodomizing children.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2009, 08:46 PM   #33
YJREMIX
stay classy waterford
 
YJREMIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-09-07
Location: waterford
Posts: 284
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

This is a hard topic to discuss. 90% of the people who entertain the possibility of our gov's involvement in 911 do not want to belive it to be true. However if you look at the event with an open mind and some power of suggestion it is very possible to belive they did do it or at least had somthing to do with it. I personaly have reserved judment till more facts come out. That leaves me open to talks from both sides. I suggest you do the same. But the bottom line is that people belive what they want
YJREMIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2009, 08:54 AM   #34
97xj
Senior Member
 
97xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-04-06
Location: Whitmore Lake
Posts: 1,339
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post



the worst part though is that I never know who are the kooks that believe this type of stuff vs. the people making jokes.
I am with you... Sometimes it is hard to tell who is joking and who is a real kook.
97xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.16963 seconds with 38 queries