Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

SnoFARI 2010 --- Event is full, no more registrations please

91K views 1K replies 128 participants last post by  shawn 
#1 · (Edited)
Yep, time to think snow..

Here is the Registration form. Please remember that registration does not open until Thursday, October 1st.

Attachments

See less See more
1 3
#595 ·
Me.

This really sucks, I was busy getting ready for a hunting trip on friday and missed the mail man . so I was leaving that night and asked my mom if she could through the Snofari check and app. in her mail on saturday , which is the 31st and the new post said they wont take anything postmarked after the 30th. Man one day that sucks, do you think they will let it slide ? And if so how do they let you know ? Ai first I wasnt going to go and then you guys talked me into it and I was all pumped and now Im all bummed !!
Is it in the mail?! Did you send it? PM me.

#594 ·
This really sucks, I was busy getting ready for a hunting trip on friday and missed the mail man . so I was leaving that night and asked my mom if she could through the Snofari check and app. in her mail on saturday , which is the 31st and the new post said they wont take anything postmarked after the 30th. Man one day that sucks, do you think they will let it slide ? And if so how do they let you know ? Ai first I wasnt going to go and then you guys talked me into it and I was all pumped and now Im all bummed !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.