What is an asshole? - Page 5 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 29th, 2009, 07:49 PM   #81
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
That poster is incredible, I won't say thats a Democrat poster because even their not that stupid, so it must be an individual thinking liberal poster.
Thats a typical liberal thing to say, Obama and Hitler are as close to twins as you can get when you look at them at the same time in their politcal careers, but don't point that out, be a dumbs ass and wait untill he kills 6 + million people than you can call him mean names and compare him to another liberal ass wipe.
Anybody that says, a person who points out similarities in two people is stupid, Is a complete moron. You talk about blind, thats would be the very foundation of blindly following someone.
Obama isn't Hitler, but he does speak, and claim to have the same belifs, and ideas that Hitler claimed at about the same time.
Obama is a f**king bafoon
i guess that they feel no matter how close his "nationalizing" goes, no matter how much power he grabs, it's all good so long as he doesn't kill 6 million people. 5,999,999 would still be short of hitler and they are fine with that.
ovrlnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 29th, 2009, 08:06 PM   #82
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,486
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
i guess that they feel no matter how close his "nationalizing" goes, no matter how much power he grabs, it's all good so long as he doesn't kill 6 million people. 5,999,999 would still be short of hitler and they are fine with that.
No, it's more that I have more confidence in our system of government, with it's checks and balances and separation of powers that I'm not as worried about him or anyone else getting total control.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 08:32 PM   #83
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
No, it's more that I have more confidence in our system of government, with it's checks and balances and separation of powers that I'm not as worried about him or anyone else getting total control.
Unbelievable.....
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 08:41 PM   #84
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,486
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Unbelievable.....
Do you think we should change it? Maybe if you don't like it you should leave.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #85
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Do you think we should change it? Maybe if you don't like it you should leave.

Really? If your so confident.. then when does the GOOD start to happen and what has this fool done so far that over looks the bad things he has done?? Our system is so good right... look at where we are at right now.. Toes is right, you are unbelievable. And so are all the others that voted for this clown and don't regret it.

Dont bring up my past on this site. Just man up and answer the question I asked.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #86
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,103
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Do you think we should change it? Maybe if you don't like it you should leave.
leave, where? most of the world hates us because of how the media and the democratic party demonized G Bush for the past 8 years, and now russia says we(as in free enterprise americans) should be afraid because of how Obama is pushing the size of government and socialisim
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #87
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Do you think we should change it? Maybe if you don't like it you should leave.

AND since your so confident of a muslim running this country, you should leave and go to iraq where obama should be at and let him run that sh*t hole. Theres a reason our country is free and its not because of people like Obama.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 08:56 PM   #88
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,486
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
leave, where? most of the world hates us because of how the media and the democratic party demonized G Bush for the past 8 years, and now russia says we(as in free enterprise americans) should be afraid because of how Obama is pushing the size of government and socialisim
Did they leave ANY capacity for independent thought after you brain washing or is that gone completely?
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 08:58 PM   #89
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Did they leave ANY capacity for independent thought after you brain washing or is that gone completely?
So are you gonna back your mouth up with facts or just keep running it and making fun of people. Just curious..
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #90
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Hello?? Brewman im waiting to argue with you
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 09:59 PM   #91
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,699
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall. Call Me 248.388.8372 View Post
Hello?? Brewman im waiting to argue with you
I have had a good time reading Brewmenns posts lately but I really hope he doesn't give you a second thought and never replies to your dumb ass.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 10:03 PM   #92
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,532
iTrader: (35)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall. Call Me 248.388.8372 View Post
Hello?? Brewman im waiting to argue with you
He's not answering you on purpose. Over a beer one night, Bruce confided in me that he refuses to get into a battle of wits with someone that is unarmed.

I think he is taking mercy on you.
__________________
@clarkstoncracker
ScOoTeR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 10:09 PM   #93
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

anytime he wants to... i asked for his honest answer. obviously he cant answer.. nor can he back himself up. He will go down with this country just like the rest of teh idiots that believe in this muslim "insert racial slur here"
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #94
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Did they leave ANY capacity for independent thought after you brain washing or is that gone completely?

How can you say someone has wits when they create sentences like this?
wtf...
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 10:22 PM   #95
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.
 
ScOoTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 21,532
iTrader: (35)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

Because I have talked to Bruce in person and know his head is screwed on straight.
__________________
@clarkstoncracker
ScOoTeR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 10:30 PM   #96
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Because I have talked to Bruce in person and know his head is screwed on straight.

Ok well maybe he can inform me a little more then instead of running from it.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 10:33 PM   #97
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,628
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." ~ Jimi Hendrix
__________________
If I didn't think with my penis, I wouldn't think at all

I hope I am not a racist, I mean I drive fast, But I am not specialized at it.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 10:43 PM   #98
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,699
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Because I have talked to Bruce in person and know his head is screwed on straight.
Quit now, AJ will crush you!
He is on a whole different level of brain function than we are, I just learned the hard way.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 10:44 PM   #99
xj97sport
atv rider
 
xj97sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-08-08
Location: south west
Posts: 6,557
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Quit now, AJ will crush you!
He is on a whole different level of brain function than we are, I just learned the hard way.
did UR feeling get hurted?
xj97sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 11:13 PM   #100
traveller
Senior Member
 
traveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-01-09
Location: williamston mi
Posts: 536
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
No, it's more that I have more confidence in our system of government, with it's checks and balances and separation of powers that I'm not as worried about him or anyone else getting total control.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/weshall...sode_3_trailer

watch from 32.40 to 36.10 at least.

The check and balance we have works well but isn't prefect. As President Jackson has shown the Supreme Court has been over ruled at least once by a sitting President. And remember in 1941 Executive Order 9066 which without due process of law remove American citizens from their home and seized their assets. Imprisoning them with out ever charging them with a crime. Now I 'm not saying our system sucks, but it can fail to protect us from the government when we put to much trust in those who are suppose to be our representatives, not our rulers.
traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.28627 seconds with 81 queries