Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:18 PM   #61
jmw55018
Oh poop
 
jmw55018's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-19-09
Location: dennison,MN
Posts: 246
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

yes im just a sheep following my leader blindy into the apocalypse that is coming.

if you dont see what the libs are doing to this country by now then you never will.
jmw55018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:24 PM   #62
roll-bar Bob
Senior Member
 
roll-bar Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-06
Location: M CITY
Posts: 2,737
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
http://www.scripting.com/stories/200...AnAsshole.html

What is an asshole?
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 by Dave Winer.

An asshole is someone who says Obama is like Hitler because he wants everyone in the US to have health insurance.

These people are so stupid they need to be slapped in the face to wake them up. They need to have their mouths washed out with soap and be sent to bed without dinner. They need to be sent into hard labor and allowed to die of starvation.

Hitler gassed my people and incinerated them in ovens. Hitler came very close to wiping us out. Hitler was a monster. Hitler was the human race going insane on a mass level.

If you think Obama is Hitler you deserve to meet with others who agree with you, starving and freezing and dying in a cattle car, sitting in each others' excrement, on your way to a concentration camp and its ovens and gas chambers, along with your children.

You will not be allowed to bring your assault rifle.



edit: Even if you don't agree with any of Obama's health care ideas (public option) you should still be able to relate to this. I didn't like Bush, but I didn't call him Hitler because he invaded a country without being provoked. I don't call Teddy Roosevelt Hitler because he had a mustache.














you deserve everything this man does to your family
roll-bar Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:25 PM   #63
CreativeFab
used to be Ironman
 
CreativeFab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-01-05
Location: midland
Posts: 3,200
iTrader: (35)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Come on, don't leave!

Reading posts by two left wing bitter auto workers gets boring.

You can do better, bring on the freshness!!
deserved to be quoted again
CreativeFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:25 PM   #64
xj97sport
atv rider
 
xj97sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-08-08
Location: south west
Posts: 6,557
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll-bar Bob View Post
you deserve everything this man does to your family
he comes in with a win
xj97sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:28 PM   #65
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,555
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Brilliant retort.

I missed that one, thanks for pointing it out
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:34 PM   #66
jmw55018
Oh poop
 
jmw55018's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-19-09
Location: dennison,MN
Posts: 246
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

obama is the purest example of what is wrong with this country. even thow i didnt agree with mccains policys i voted for him...

what is this country turning into when a man who is basically an american hero gets passed over for office and a sketchy guy who nobody really knows anything about, other then that he has a lot of ties to wackjob, hippy, domestic terrorists, gets put in office.

50 years ago they woulda threw obamas liberal, im better then you, im gonna spend your grandchildrens money, ass out in the street and beeat him half to death.

and not because hes black either...because hes a dumbass. and for the record hes half white also, how come you never hear him referred to as half white? i suppose that would mean you libs couldnt call us rascist then.

nobody does what obama is doing now unless they want to intentionally ruin our economy and our country. nobody is that stupid to do what he is doing.
jmw55018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:40 PM   #67
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,650
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

The Hitler example:
Yes, valid comparisons can be made of early Hitler speeches and Obama. But this is just a foolish example for the "right" to point out. It makes them look bad and desperate.

They have enough FACTS to use against this whitehouse without using this type of stuff that the left can turn around and make them look like dumb rednecks.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:45 PM   #68
xj97sport
atv rider
 
xj97sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-08-08
Location: south west
Posts: 6,557
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

xj97sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:45 PM   #69
jmw55018
Oh poop
 
jmw55018's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-19-09
Location: dennison,MN
Posts: 246
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
The Hitler example:
Yes, valid comparisons can be made of early Hitler speeches and Obama. But this is just a foolish example for the "right" to point out. It makes them look bad and desperate.

They have enough FACTS to use against this whitehouse without using this type of stuff that the left can turn around and make them look like dumb rednecks.
every time somebody compares hitler and obama hitler rolls in his grave.

at least hitler had an excuse. everyone knows he was being pumped full of drugs.
jmw55018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:46 PM   #70
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,650
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmw55018 View Post
obama is the purest example of what is wrong with this country. even thow i didnt agree with mccains policys i voted for him...

what is this country turning into when a man who is basically an american hero gets passed over for office and a sketchy guy who nobody really knows anything about, other then that he has a lot of ties to wackjob, hippy, domestic terrorists, gets put in office.

50 years ago they woulda threw obamas liberal, im better then you, im gonna spend your grandchildrens money, ass out in the street and beeat him half to death.

and not because hes black either...because hes a dumbass. and for the record hes half white also, how come you never hear him referred to as half white? i suppose that would mean you libs couldnt call us rascist then.

nobody does what obama is doing now unless they want to intentionally ruin our economy and our country. nobody is that stupid to do what he is doing.
McCain may be an American hero but that does not make him the best choice to be president.
Another big problem with washington, nominating men because they are due. Example; Dole. What a stupid choice.
Putting in your time should not be the only requirement.

McCain only had a chance because the left had shit to offer. And they still blew it.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:49 PM   #71
jmw55018
Oh poop
 
jmw55018's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-19-09
Location: dennison,MN
Posts: 246
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

the lesser of two evils
jmw55018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 06:40 PM   #72
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
The Hitler example:
Yes, valid comparisons can be made of early Hitler speeches and Obama. But this is just a foolish example for the "right" to point out. It makes them look bad and desperate.

They have enough FACTS to use against this whitehouse without using this type of stuff that the left can turn around and make them look like dumb rednecks.
I don't see how showing parallels between two people can make you look stupid or like a redneck.

If Obama got up to his pulpit and declared he idolized Hitler why would you look stupid for pointing that out or pointing out where Hitler and Obama, or Obama and anybody gives a speech declaring the same beliefs and or intentions as another person.

If he is walking, talking, and proposing the same things as, say, Hitler that makes him Hitler like. Yeee Haaa gitty up old paint...
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 07:08 PM   #73
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,073
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
This is where you couldn't be more wrong.

As a free market capitalist I do care very much about the poor. They only hurt the market and bring the country down.
I want everyone to prosper, much better chance for me to make money.

It's your do good way of thinking that does far more harm to poor people by keeping them down and dependent on the government.
Stop giving everyone the option to suck off the teet of those that work hard and create.
Stop doing what makes you 'feel good' and do the right thing. You know the old, teach a man to fish blablabla. It is the truth.
You are so right. It is time to make changes and not the kind that means socializm
aber61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 07:42 PM   #74
DuffMan
Your Message Here
 
DuffMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: The Ile of Grosse
Posts: 5,836
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Stan,

I love you (in a non-gay, conservative, gun-toting kind of way)

That is all.
__________________
This is the Pub. Leave common sense at the door.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 08:02 PM   #75
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Your argument works both ways. Why are conservatives, who don’t seem to care about the poor, the unemployed, the uninsured, or the disadvantaged in their own country, so concerned about the welfare of people on the other side of the planet with whom they have nothing in common? And it’s yet to be determined if we’ve actually make the lives of the average Iraqi better in the long run.

So by your own admission the 7 years of war has not restored us to “badass” status. 7 years of war didn’t seem to motivate Iran or North Korea to not want to try to make nuclear weapons. How many more years of war till that happens? Sounds like failure to me.
the answer to your question is that because of the flip flop of support on the iraq action once again our brave troops have to fight based on political popularity contest instead of based on what the military leaders feel should be done. but the politicians always seem to think they can do things better than everyone else...sorry you can't escape that.

it is this very same washington boondoggle that prohibits our return to "badass" status. other hostile nations see how easily our elected aristocracy are manipulated and use it to their advantage. now we have a submissive bitch in the white house and it only pours gas on the perverbial fire.

Having had family and friends that were in the CIA in the golden days, when others who wronged our nation would fear a spook showing up and "solving the problem" while they slept, now we are one step away from turning the CIA into inducing the same amount of fear as the local floral delivery boy.

the japanese tested our "badass" status and told us that they would fight us with every person. funny how when their flesh was melting off from atomic warfare they suddenly didn't want to fight anymore.
ovrlnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 09:54 AM   #76
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,749
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll-bar Bob View Post
you deserve everything this man does to your family
wtf?
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 01:19 PM   #77
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
wtf?
He's saying that you deserve every wrong that comes upon you due to Obama's poor leadership because you follow him blindly.

The bummer is that what is going to happen to you will probably happen to the rest of us. . . .
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 09:41 PM   #78
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,749
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
He's saying that you deserve every wrong that comes upon you due to Obama's poor leadership because you follow him blindly.

The bummer is that what is going to happen to you will probably happen to the rest of us. . . .
I never followed him anywhere. I am liberal, that doesn't mean I follow anybody blindly. I say it's stupid to compare him to Hitler, around here that's blind following apparently.

mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #79
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,552
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I never followed him anywhere. I am liberal, that doesn't mean I follow anybody blindly. I say it's stupid to compare him to Hitler, around here that's blind following apparently.

Who called Bush Hitler?
Bush lead the american people to avenged the murder of 3000 americans.
The Bush administration prevented several more attacks.
G-dub get us pretty safe.
__________________
If I didn't think with my penis, I wouldn't think at all

I hope I am not a racist, I mean I drive fast, But I am not specialized at it.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2009, 09:54 AM   #80
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I never followed him anywhere. I am liberal, that doesn't mean I follow anybody blindly. I say it's stupid to compare him to Hitler, around here that's blind following apparently.


That poster is incredible, I won't say thats a Democrat poster because even their not that stupid, so it must be an individual thinking liberal poster.
Thats a typical liberal thing to say, Obama and Hitler are as close to twins as you can get when you look at them at the same time in their politcal careers, but don't point that out, be a dumbs ass and wait untill he kills 6 + million people than you can call him mean names and compare him to another liberal ass wipe.
Anybody that says, a person who points out similarities in two people is stupid, Is a complete moron. You talk about blind, thats would be the very foundation of blindly following someone.
Obama isn't Hitler, but he does speak, and claim to have the same belifs, and ideas that Hitler claimed at about the same time.
Obama is a f**king bafoon
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.26448 seconds with 51 queries