Thoughts on the civilization - Page 4 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 18th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #61
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,990
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-foot View Post
I proved you wrong, again. It's all.....

Say what you mean and mean what you say. It's things like this that make me ignore the vast majority of your posts.
He's liberal. He can't help it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Isn't it scary to think that AGB is representative of the liberals. How could anything ever be resolved when you can't get a straight answer, and they just say anything at all, truth or not, then deny they said it and come up with something totally different.

And we're trying to figure out why we are in trouble. Geezzzz
He's Liberal. He can't help it

Maybe the majority of people in this country didn't vote because they felt there wasn't any good people to vote for. I say AGB and Toes go for President. That would be fun.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 18th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #62
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,126
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
He's liberal. He can't help it.



He's Liberal. He can't help it

Maybe the majority of people in this country didn't vote because they felt there wasn't any good people to vote for. I say AGB and Toes go for President. That would be fun.
L4CX, good to see you back in the saddle again. Is camp over for the summer?
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 10:40 PM   #63
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,990
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Well, I'm video Editing now. Camp is Over. I have way to much time when Rendering and Encoding Video. Almost done though. Did ya have a Good summer?

Also, Sorry for the Hyjack Bruser
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 10:49 PM   #64
traveller
Senior Member
 
traveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-01-09
Location: williamston mi
Posts: 536
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
Man, I know a lot of Republicans that regret voting for Bush both times as his second term wound down. And they went and voted for Obama based on policies and agenda rather than his popularity.

I also know a lot of people that have decided that changes in national policy and the effects of national policy do not happen over night.
I think your right on here. But this also say's that people didn't necessarily vote for Obama because they liked his policies, but more so he wasn't a as they were pissed at Bush.
Think that could be the reason for all the anger at town hall meetings of late. People who voted against another Bush now see what they got and aren't to happy with it.
traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #65
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
Agreed. And what's more, Obama was elected because of a grassroots campaign by individuals who gave their own money out of their own pockets, and spent their own time getting off their butts and off the forums, and hitting the streets and knocking on doors. Stop me when I get to the lazy part....
I was going to wait untill you got to the ACORN part.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 10:57 PM   #66
traveller
Senior Member
 
traveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-01-09
Location: williamston mi
Posts: 536
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[quote=AGoodBuzz;1813595]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post

Why is he the first president to ever be asked? I don't want him to show it, and I wouldn't either. I'd show it to the proper authorities then excercise my right under the Privacy Act and tell eveyone else to kiss my ass. You seem to have it in your head that either he's duped countless government officials for decades, or worse, they're all part of a grand conspiracy, yet you aren't capable of believing 9/11 was an inside job?
How about its in the Constitution and there is suspicion that he may not be Constitutionally eligible for the position.
traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 11:30 PM   #67
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[quote=traveller;1814527]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post

How about its in the Constitution and there is suspicion that he may not be Constitutionally eligible for the position.

I didn't post that, I was asking to see a copy of the original certificate that the liberal ass wipes keep saying exists but no one has seen it.....
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 08:53 AM   #68
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[quote=Mr Toes;1814574]
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller View Post


I didn't post that, I was asking to see a copy of the original certificate that the liberal ass wipes keep saying exists but no one has seen it.....
Toes, I thought (and I could have been wrong) that you were a pretty intelligent guy. If that is so, why all the childish insults and name calling, but little input that cites facts, history, or anything like that?
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 10:10 AM   #69
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,562
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

[quote=traveller;1814527]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post

How about its in the Constitution and there is suspicion that he may not be Constitutionally eligible for the position.

All the necessary government entities have verified his eligibility.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 10:20 AM   #70
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[quote=AGoodBuzz;1814883]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post

Toes, I thought (and I could have been wrong) that you were a pretty intelligent guy. If that is so, why all the childish insults and name calling, but little input that cites facts, history, or anything like that?
You feel better now???

I didn't post that, I was asking to see a copy of the original certificate that the liberals keep saying exists but no one has seen it.....
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 10:34 AM   #71
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[quote=PeteC;1814991]
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller View Post


All the necessary government entities have verified his eligibility.
Right, but they didn't check in with Toes, so it doesn't count.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 10:43 AM   #72
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,562
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post

You feel better now???

I didn't post that, I was asking to see a copy of the original certificate that the liberals keep saying exists but no one has seen it.....


No one?
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 06:53 PM   #73
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,440
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

[quote=AGoodBuzz;1814883]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post

Toes, I thought (and I could have been wrong) that you were a pretty intelligent guy. If that is so, why all the childish insults and name calling, but little input that cites facts, history, or anything like that?


Toes is Toes. I've debated him on several topics and he uses circular logic to daze and cofuse you. Just roll with the punches and argue with the coffee table, you have a better chance of winning.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 07:30 PM   #74
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
No one?
Yeah, no one. I do that Alot....and still no birf a tiff a cut
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 08:19 PM   #75
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,126
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Who says that the bible is not a book of history. The way the writer puts it, a revolving door about civilization. Great post
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 08:26 PM   #76
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

[quote=Nuggets;1815768]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post



Toes is Toes. I've debated him on several topics and he uses circular logic to daze and cofuse you. Just roll with the punches and argue with the coffee table, you have a better chance of winning.

Speaking of circular, can you run by the housw and pick up the tire off my JD take it to Kanrock get it fixed and take it back to the house???? I was going to do some brush hogging this week end and maybe some plowing and disking...
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.35091 seconds with 68 queries