Anyone deal with Broncoholic? - Page 16 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:41 PM   #301
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,030
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
WPWP of your sister.
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:07 PM   #302
dbikers
Senior Member
 
dbikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-06-07
Location: under my jeep
Posts: 1,097
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

What we have here is another barn find.....

I'd drive it to cali...
it used to have some kind of fukcing engine in it, maybe a v6 with v8 heads on it, fawk, maybe it was a 4 - pop...the quarter panels are pretty straight...you shouldn't need any keys, and i think there's an alternator in the glove box right next to the dora lunch box. The glass is all good, i will ship it to you 4 weeks from now when you are on the other side of the state
Willing to trade as-is for 4x4 with big tires but I would prefer if i could drive it for 2 weeks to make sure that there are no problems with power train before completing the deal... that should just about do it
dbikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:13 PM   #303
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,030
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbikers View Post
What we have here is another barn find.....

I'd drive it to cali...
it used to have some kind of fukcing engine in it, maybe a v6 with v8 heads on it, fawk, maybe it was a 4 - pop...the quarter panels are pretty straight...you shouldn't need any keys, and i think there's an alternator in the glove box right next to the dora lunch box. The glass is all good, i will ship it to you 4 weeks from now when you are on the other side of the state
Willing to trade as-is for 4x4 with big tires but I would prefer if i could drive it for 2 weeks to make sure that there are no problems with power train before completing the deal... that should just about do it
omfg i almost spit out my corona when i read that 10/10
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 11:27 PM   #304
mudbillyredneck
Senior Member
 
mudbillyredneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-17-08
Location: Lapeer, MI
Posts: 4,733
iTrader: (133)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin View Post
Broncobitch go find a hole to crawl in.. stay there.. ill bring you hotpockets to keep you fed personally if you keeps you there.. take boogerboy with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNi Beast View Post
So is this Broncoholic-AJ, or just his Daddy?







asshat ohoulic
mudbillyredneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 11:55 PM   #305
rob4407
Senior Member
 
rob4407's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-28-09
Location: oakland michigan
Posts: 706
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

didn't read to many earlier posts but cage fight?
rob4407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 01:00 AM   #306
beedle4
Senior Member
 
beedle4's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-26-08
Location: waterford, MI
Posts: 1,266
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

WOW!

Just read all the BS Broncoholic you are a total piece of work.

Fuck off and get a life.
beedle4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 01:11 AM   #307
unclebeaner
can you hear the banjos?
 
unclebeaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-04-06
Location: Flat Rock 48134
Posts: 9,067
iTrader: (72)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
My eyes are bleeding from all of the fail I've read in this thread.

As far as Uncle Beaner stealing my Dora the Explorer lunch box, I farted on the PBJ sammich when I packed it because I knew you would steal my stuff. Fuck your Scooby Doo lunch box with the broken latch. The Tom and Jerry thermos you sold me 3 weeks ago makes every thing taste like sour milk.
well little did you know i enjoy farts on my PBJ. that tom and jerry thermos is worth way more than the scooby doo lunch box i got from you. i expect a new latch in the mail or im coming to handle this in a man to man gave of thumb wrestling. far as the sour milk taste goes i stored cow semen in it because i enjoy that on my pbj as well. i had sex with your dorra the explorer lunch box then i posted up on the scooby doo lunch box forum and said what a fag you are.
unclebeaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:21 AM   #308
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,431
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebeaner View Post
well little did you know i enjoy farts on my PBJ. that tom and jerry thermos is worth way more than the scooby doo lunch box i got from you. i expect a new latch in the mail or im coming to handle this in a man to man gave of thumb wrestling. far as the sour milk taste goes i stored cow semen in it because i enjoy that on my pbj as well. i had sex with your dorra the explorer lunch box then i posted up on the scooby doo lunch box forum and said what a fag you are.
You kept cow semen in the thermos? That's awsome! Since I've been ingesting trace quantities of bovine bukakkie, I have the strength of 1.01 men and can shit subconciously while standing in a field.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:31 AM   #309
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
 
Skooter_Built's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Whitelake, MI
Posts: 14,499
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
You kept cow semen in the thermos? That's awsome! Since I've been ingesting trace quantities of bovine bukakkie, I have the strength of 1.01 men and can shit subconciously while standing in a field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebeaner View Post
well little did you know i enjoy farts on my PBJ. that tom and jerry thermos is worth way more than the scooby doo lunch box i got from you. i expect a new latch in the mail or im coming to handle this in a man to man gave of thumb wrestling. far as the sour milk taste goes i stored cow semen in it because i enjoy that on my pbj as well. i had sex with your dorra the explorer lunch box then i posted up on the scooby doo lunch box forum and said what a fag you are.
you fawkers better keep away from my A-Team lunch box, if you touch it I sware to god Ill Kill You!
__________________
I'm the man in White.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:41 AM   #310
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,431
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooter_Built View Post
you fawkers better keep away from my A-Team lunch box, if you touch it I sware to god Ill Kill You!
I just bought a Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox off ebay that is in great condition. I was real happy with it until I opened it and found a dead mouse stuffed in a condom. Whoever killed the mouse is sick because it had a miniture butt plug stuffed in it's ass. It also had lip stick on but I found that sorta arousing.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:57 AM   #311
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
grumpy old woman
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 16,608
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I just bought a Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox off ebay that is in great condition. I was real happy with it until I opened it and found a dead mouse stuffed in a condom. Whoever killed the mouse is sick because it had a miniture butt plug stuffed in it's ass. It also had lip stick on but I found that sorta arousing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
When cheese wiz is left in the tip of the can it because a rock hard cheese plug. So if you are too tall you should duck when you walk down the stairs. If you don't you can get a parking ticket.
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 07:24 AM   #312
Ridin Dirty
kixx007 wants to be me
 
Ridin Dirty's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-11-07
Location: Metamora,Mi.
Posts: 8,937
iTrader: (149)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I just bought a Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox off ebay that is in great condition. I was real happy with it until I opened it and found a dead mouse stuffed in a condom. Whoever killed the mouse is sick because it had a miniture butt plug stuffed in it's ass. It also had lip stick on but I found that sorta arousing.
Wow...
__________________
"It's all good. We've caught a lot nicer shit than this on fire"
Ridin Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 07:26 AM   #313
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
 
Skooter_Built's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Whitelake, MI
Posts: 14,499
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

speaking of lunch boxes, here are some of my favs:






__________________
I'm the man in White.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:14 AM   #314
dbikers
Senior Member
 
dbikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-06-07
Location: under my jeep
Posts: 1,097
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

you missed the greatedst one of all time. i took it to 1st grade....


Come to fukcin' think of it, Broncoholic probably has all of them....fawker
dbikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:21 AM   #315
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
 
Skooter_Built's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Whitelake, MI
Posts: 14,499
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbikers View Post
you missed the greatedst one of all time. i took it to 1st grade....


Come to fukcin' think of it, Broncoholic probably has all of them....fawker
omg I feel like a complete idiot now
__________________
I'm the man in White.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:33 AM   #316
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggin-machine View Post
he will take the messages that he has and edit them to make you look bad.
hes a liar and theif and a crook.







Ironic
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:48 AM   #317
jimmyroyse
webwheeler
 
jimmyroyse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-13-06
Location: troy/dearborn mi
Posts: 454
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

jimmyroyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 12:06 PM   #318
Broncoholic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamzr2 View Post
\\

not exicted, i just couldnt afford my rent, called my land lord like a normal human, told him i couldnt afford the rent anymore and simply moved out. thanks though
You did not get excited or the landlord? Are you just an Idiot?

BTW get off the web & get a job loser your girl needs the money... She got fired too..
  Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 12:08 PM   #319
unclebeaner
can you hear the banjos?
 
unclebeaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-04-06
Location: Flat Rock 48134
Posts: 9,067
iTrader: (72)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I just bought a Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox off ebay that is in great condition. I was real happy with it until I opened it and found a dead mouse stuffed in a condom. Whoever killed the mouse is sick because it had a miniture butt plug stuffed in it's ass. It also had lip stick on but I found that sorta arousing.
ya that was mine. once i seen it was going to you i put my trusty bdsm mouse in there. i explained to him he was going to a better place (once i pulled him out of my ass of course) i put him into a condom so he would stay fresh for you. just shove him up you ass he will spring back into action trust me. i peed on it before i shipped it have a nice day
unclebeaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 12:08 PM   #320
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,530
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoholic View Post
You did not get excited or the landlord? Are you just an Idiot?

BTW get off the web & get a job loser your girl needs the money... She got fired too..
I don't understand. You're telling me that your house was shot NUMEROUS times last night, that the toys were thrown around your front yard, yet you're back online egging people on.

If my house was shot up, toys thrown around the yard, I probably wouldn't be online ripping on the people I thought did it. Instead, I would be on the phone with the police.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
Tags
======imadickbag=======, bancockoholic, broncholic is a thief, bronco>bogginboyx1000, bronco=ray-ray, cockoholic, godhatesniggers, homo says what?, oli plays the skin flute, oliver likes little boys, olliesuxdonkeydix, penisp3n15pen1s, the douche abides, uummm yeah., worst quoting ever

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 2.72884 seconds with 81 queries