Anyone deal with Broncoholic? - Page 14 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 10th, 2009, 01:44 PM   #261
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,449
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84mudder View Post
yeah i was just giving AJ some shit cuz he always does it to me..its called a joke but no big deal, i wanted a name change anyways cuz i sold the 88.
You better hope sandals doesn't see this, because you will have to make another new account.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:42 PM   #262
Marine_mike
SNSHTF
 
Marine_mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-08
Location: Mount Clemens/MI
Posts: 1,940
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

For reasons I choose to keep to myself.. All I have to say is BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I like you Mike.
Marine_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:50 PM   #263
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
 
Skooter_Built's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Whitelake, MI
Posts: 14,462
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

that hasnt stopped others before lol.
__________________
I'm the man in White.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:09 PM   #264
Ash<3stheXJ
Member
 
Ash<3stheXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-08-09
Location: Waterford Michigan
Posts: 71
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoholic View Post
Adams Bitch Replies, Thought you looked a little bitchy when I saw you...


Adam is unemployed because... oh wait... Michigan's unemployment rate jumped to 15.2 percent last June. Plus.. who has extra money to spend into getting a bump or ding on their car fixed when half the people around here are having troubles putting food on the table... From what you have said.. you should know what I mean.

He sucks as a body man, he can't paint a set of flares

And yes, we "moved" out of our house. After we lost our jobs.. less money was coming in so we called our landlord and talked things out and left on good terms.

Yes I will not sue you. So you GTFO!

[/QUOTE]

No he is unemployed because he sits in front of the computer playing games all day. If you look for a job you can get one if you are any good, == guess he is good @ computer games see if that keeps the both of you from getting evicted from this house too..

Go to Kroger Adam I here they need bag boys. still a job & food on the table. You do not have to be proud just go to work & get off your ass, shut off the computer == CCjr.[/QUOTE]


Sorry that you think I am a bitch because I don't mind pointing out a douche bag when I see them. And maybe the reason I looked like a "little bitch" when we met was because I already had to hear you dodge Adam for a week to get his FIRST payment toward the 135 dollars you owed him. We heard the same bullsiht from you EVERYDAY.. "I don't have any money"... "This guy didn't come pick up his bronco yet like he was supposed to".."the guy dodged me again tonight".. blaming it on the guy you were doing the work for. It was all bullsiht and you know it.. How in the hell does it take someone who is or has done something with their life.. OVER A MONTH to pay back a simple 135 dollars? Sad. Your a snake ass guy who I would truly feel bad for anyone who does business with such a indescribable person. I think what it boils down to is that you are scum, your work is scum, your house is scum, and your "Monster Garage" aka some guys shed behind their house.. is scum. Your pissed that your old, dirty, just ran out of beer and that everyday you have to wake up and say 'this is my life'. Well that's not everyone elses problem. So stop acting like you and your products are something worth while.
Ash<3stheXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:26 PM   #265
Broncoholic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash<3stheXJ View Post
Adam is unemployed because... oh wait... Michigan's unemployment rate jumped to 15.2 percent last June. Plus.. who has extra money to spend into getting a bump or ding on their car fixed when half the people around here are having troubles putting food on the table... From what you have said.. you should know what I mean.

He sucks as a body man, he can't paint a set of flares

And yes, we "moved" out of our house. After we lost our jobs.. less money was coming in so we called our landlord and talked things out and left on good terms.

Yes I will not sue you. So you GTFO!
No he is unemployed because he sits in front of the computer playing games all day. If you look for a job you can get one if you are any good, == guess he is good @ computer games see if that keeps the both of you from getting evicted from this house too..

Go to Kroger Adam I here they need bag boys. still a job & food on the table. You do not have to be proud just go to work & get off your ass, shut off the computer == CCjr.[/QUOTE]

Funny how he is on all day every day & night. Check his posts & see for your self. You are still kinda a noob...


Sorry that you think I am a bitch because I don't mind being a bitch, just how I am.[/QUOTE]


WOW both unemployed that is 100% in your household. Must suck to be you. Looks like Obama did not help. Time to move back in with the rents...
  Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:29 PM   #266
boggin-machine
Senior Member
 
boggin-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 11,640
iTrader: (31)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

ollie stop posting. every time you come off as a worthless old man that sits in front of the computer all day smoken the dope as you say. every time that you post you come off as a ass that no body cares to hear about or read what you type. its to hard to understand most of the time. please go away now.
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:31 PM   #267
boggin-machine
Senior Member
 
boggin-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 11,640
iTrader: (31)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggin-machine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggin-machine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoholic
you better go hide bitch the world is comin down around your illiterate ass..

They have ways to track it.


me:what post would that be

ollie:===you know do not play dumb.. oh I forgot you are not playin just dumb...===

ollie:My father in law was a state trooper dum ass, they have there ways ...



me:there you go again. not making any since at all.


take a guess(ollie):Do you ever read your post you look like a dumazz
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:31 PM   #268
pimpedXJ
XJ ROCKER
 
pimpedXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-02-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 17
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

What or where is monster garage in walled lake?
pimpedXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:42 PM   #269
Ash<3stheXJ
Member
 
Ash<3stheXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-08-09
Location: Waterford Michigan
Posts: 71
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoholic View Post

Sorry that you think I am a bitch because I don't mind being a bitch, just how I am.
I think that your hilarious. You change everyones words to make yourself look like even more of a tool bag..? ... What exactly do you get out of that? Does it make you feel better about yourself? well here.... maybe this will too.
Ash<3stheXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 04:01 PM   #270
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,497
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

All of you shut the fukc up already. I haven't even read everything and I'm already sick of it. Grow up!
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 04:10 PM   #271
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Damn it Hombre. I has $2 on 18 pages. Get some pics and go back to your Ray Ray thread old man.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 04:11 PM   #272
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

OH yeah +1.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #273
zook < jeep
AS-IS is AS-IS!
 
zook < jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-22-06
Location: Holland, MI
Posts: 1,132
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpedXJ View Post
What or where is monster garage in walled lake?
I typed it in Google Maps and this popped up ...
zook < jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:18 PM   #274
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

He is NOT in Walled Lake.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:21 PM   #275
firehawk
Live Action!
 
firehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-02-07
Location: Clawson, Michigan
Posts: 12,404
iTrader: (44)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

I have to say that it seems like Broncodouche is what it seems. A douche.

I am glad I have not done business with him and I almost did.

Where is this Monster Garage, is that just what you named it?

What a serious joke this guy is. A 50 year old bickering with guys half his age. And the statements he made when Adam was trying to get his money from him make him a total dick.

I did meet him and was warned about him but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and well I did not get hosed by him but he does give off a certain feeling that makes one uneasy.

I believe 100% that he lowballs and doesnt show, because I have experienced the no show many times about the same item. I know I am not the best guy to deal with as I do not have much free time to work with but I do not make plans repeatedly and say I am coming out.


So buyers beware of Broncoholic. He does have a stable of rusted out broncos and other shit.
firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:55 PM   #276
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco
 
C.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 48386
Posts: 17,301
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Hombre =fvked this thread up
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:58 PM   #277
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,425
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

My eyes are bleeding from all of the fail I've read in this thread.

As far as Uncle Beaner stealing my Dora the Explorer lunch box, I farted on the PBJ sammich when I packed it because I knew you would steal my stuff. Fuck your Scooby Doo lunch box with the broken latch. The Tom and Jerry thermos you sold me 3 weeks ago makes every thing taste like sour milk.

Last edited by Nuggets; August 10th, 2009 at 09:58 PM.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:59 PM   #278
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 16,309
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

__________________
Associate Membership Secretary/Membership Secretary
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
Support The Sport!

We must all go through a rite of passage and it must be physical, it must be painful, and it must leave a mark.
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #279
schweeb
spelling nazi
 
schweeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-02-07
Location: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
Posts: 2,563
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Most instances of quote fail in any thread EVER... on both sides of the argument.
__________________
[FlatFender]: ill put it like this, if she wasnt MY aunt, id hit on her
schweeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:24 PM   #280
Fullsize4life
Kicking Cancers ASS
 
Fullsize4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-06
Location: Hart, Mi (next to silver lake)
Posts: 18,755
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

gay
Fullsize4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
Tags
======imadickbag=======, bancockoholic, broncholic is a thief, bronco>bogginboyx1000, bronco=ray-ray, cockoholic, godhatesniggers, homo says what?, oli plays the skin flute, oliver likes little boys, olliesuxdonkeydix, penisp3n15pen1s, the douche abides, uummm yeah., worst quoting ever

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.32314 seconds with 81 queries