in case you haven't heard... - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 28th, 2009, 11:31 PM   #1
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,579
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default in case you haven't heard...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...i_N.htm?csp=34

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real

In an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President Obama was not born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii's health director reiterated Monday afternoon that she has personally seen Obama's birth certificate in the Health Department's archives:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

On Oct. 31, Fukino originally tried to put an end to the belief among "birthers" that Obama was born in Kenya and thus was ineligible to run for the office of president.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:15 AM   #2
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,830
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Default

Why in the hell wont they just show all of his records? Seems like a very simple solution.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:10 AM   #3
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,456
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Why in the hell wont they just show all of his records? Seems like a very simple solution.


x100
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 07:54 AM   #4
WSU JK
Senior Member
 
WSU JK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-25-08
Location: Lowering the Per-Capita Income of Bloomfield Hills since 2009!
Posts: 2,650
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Why in the hell wont they just show all of his records? Seems like a very simple solution.
What would be the point now? Ninety percent of the people probably still wouldn't believe it and would claim that he had somebody just doctor up a fake one.
WSU JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:01 AM   #5
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...i_N.htm?csp=34

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real

In an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President Obama was not born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii's health director reiterated Monday afternoon that she has personally seen Obama's birth certificate in the Health Department's archives:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

On Oct. 31, Fukino originally tried to put an end to the belief among "birthers" that Obama was born in Kenya and thus was ineligible to run for the office of president.

Didn't Kristen Beete say she never had an affair with Kwame, or she never send inappropriate text messages.
Maybe we can get Monica Conyers to verify things to.
That should be good enough......

What is the big deal about showing the birth certificate, any reasonable public servant would have done this as soon as the issue came up, which was prior to the election.

If you do a little research you will find he wouldn't release complete medical records.

Whats he got to hid?????

His college records are sealed as well.....

Obama Sucks Ass
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:04 AM   #6
1badzuk
Senior Member
 
1badzuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-21-07
Location: grand rapids mi
Posts: 3,786
iTrader: (51)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

if we can put a man on the moon we can make a fake birth cirtificate pay off some dipshit worker and elect a terrorist as president
1badzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:15 AM   #7
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,253
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...i_N.htm?csp=34

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real

In an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President Obama was not born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii's health director reiterated Monday afternoon that she has personally seen Obama's birth certificate in the Health Department's archives:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

I believe that our efforts would be more useful trying to defeat his attempt to overhaul the current health care plan to "government controlled population limiting machine".

On Oct. 31, Fukino originally tried to put an end to the belief among "birthers" that Obama was born in Kenya and thus was ineligible to run for the office of president.
If any had noticed the doctor said she had seen the vital records which would be different than birth certificate. Why then did she not say I have seen the original birth certificate??
Maybe Barrack's mother was in Kenya at the time of his birth visiting and had the baby, called Hawaii news papers and said the she had a son, gave time and date and name of boy.Knowing that her son would have a better life if born a americain citizen. So here we are today B.Obama is pres. nothing more can really be done. Do you not think that if Hilery Clinton could have done something she would have during her fight for nominee.
I'd say lets pick and choose our battles and this one is not worth the fight. No matter what we do about his citizenship issue he will not step down, we can consentrate on health care and not letting that be passed.

Last edited by aber61; July 31st, 2009 at 05:18 PM.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:17 AM   #8
1badzuk
Senior Member
 
1badzuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-21-07
Location: grand rapids mi
Posts: 3,786
iTrader: (51)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

ban this guy again no one likes obama and he is trying to bring common sense into a conversation
1badzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:30 AM   #9
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,456
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

I don't care where Obama was born, he (and the self entitled ni....er masses) are running this country into the ground.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:36 AM   #10
1badzuk
Senior Member
 
1badzuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-21-07
Location: grand rapids mi
Posts: 3,786
iTrader: (51)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I don't care where Obama was born, he (and the self entitled ni....er masses) are running this country into the ground.
any one with a middle name of hussien and has muslum roots shouldnt be in charge of out country
1badzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:39 AM   #11
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,253
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Do you remember the you tube video about "miss anne" ? They are tearing down south africa and every inner city in this country. Obama will do his best at bringing down this country. We can only stick together to vote him out next time around and then repair the damage done
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 11:09 AM   #12
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Default

i am a graphic designer. anything can be faked, petinaed, artificially worn, relammed, etc. it's not that hard. produce the real document and lets carbon date it to see.
if it's true the fag would simply produce it. period.
ovrlnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #13
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,579
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
i am a graphic designer. anything can be faked, petinaed, artificially worn, relammed, etc. it's not that hard. produce the real document and lets carbon date it to see.
if it's true the fag would simply produce it. period.
If they're going through all the trouble I'm sure they could come up with some paper and ink from 1961 to fool any attempt at dating the materials.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 06:27 PM   #14
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,566
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

The posts on this thread are a prime example of nothing being good enough. Peoples minds are made up and nothing short of the "way back machine" is going to change this.

But, they are not followers or sheep at all. They firmly believe themselves to be right.

As far as not producing the document? Even if they did, it would not be good enough as proven here.
Maybe all of the documentation required was provided and Obama felt that he should not have to provide that which the previous nominees have not had to provide. Aren't we all equal after all?
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 06:43 PM   #15
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,663
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
The posts on this thread are a prime example of nothing being good enough. Peoples minds are made up and nothing short of the "way back machine" is going to change this.

But, they are not followers or sheep at all. They firmly believe themselves to be right.

As far as not producing the document? Even if they did, it would not be good enough as proven here.
Maybe all of the documentation required was provided and Obama felt that he should not have to provide that which the previous nominees have not had to provide. Aren't we all equal after all?
Not equal if he is not a natural born citizen.
Just as pointed out,
Quote:
have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health
does not equate to having seen the original birth certificate. Why are they playing these games?
Every time they release anything but the original documents it brings credence to the suspicious rhetoric.

There is a reason why the "original vital records" are not released.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 07:13 PM   #16
Aceshighxxx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 03-31-08
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 115
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Have any of you considered that he is purposely not addressing this because of the fallout we're seeing? (as evidenced by this topic) I mean it certainly is splintering the republican base between the "conservative but rational" people and the "NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER" people, which won't work out well for the GOP in the long run.
Aceshighxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #17
Aceshighxxx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 03-31-08
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 115
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

"I don't think the FBI, the CIA, the Secret Service, the Republicans, the Democrats, or the collective media of the world are capable of investigating where someone is from when they have access to all the resources and actual documents, especially when it would have been pertinent (during the election)"

"I, however, a guy who watches Fox News in my trailer, am a better detective than all of these sources."

This is literally what you guys sound like.
Aceshighxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 07:27 PM   #18
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,663
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshighxxx View Post
"I don't think the FBI, the CIA, the Secret Service, the Republicans, the Democrats, or the collective media of the world are capable of investigating where someone is from when they have access to all the resources and actual documents, especially when it would have been pertinent (during the election)"

"I, however, a guy who watches Fox News in my trailer, am a better detective than all of these sources."

This is literally what you guys sound like.
The governor of Hawaii had the records sealed early on.

But at this point it really doesn't matter, he has proven himself a total fuck-up.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #19
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 6,253
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

does anybody think that if the Clinton machine could not find enough evidence maybe just maybe there is not any. He is in office and nothing americans can do at this point about his place of birth and if he is elegible to be pres. he is pres. He will do a good job on sinking himself and turning this country upside down. Next term he's out.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #20
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,579
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
does anybody think that if the Clinton machine could not find enough evidence maybe just maybe there is not any. He is in office and nothing americans can do at this point about his place of birth and if he is elegible to be pres. he is pres. He will do a good job on sinking himself and turning this country upside down. Next term he's out.
I sure that is it actually was found that he wasn't eligible to be president he would be removed from office pretty quick. I'm not sure if it would take an impeachment hearing or what but I'm sure it would effectively end his presidency.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.29480 seconds with 80 queries