|July 1st, 2009, 12:16 PM||#1|
Join Date: 11-06-05
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
GM STG training materials *gone*
I have some training manuals and technician reference manuals from when I was in school in the mid 90s. They are all GM service technology group materials. Some of it is transmission/4x4 or vehicle specific stuff that I figured people here might like. Some of this stuff was outdated when I got hold of it but I guess it could be useful to someone to find out how it works or for their own vehicle.
Ill list them as I find them (cleaning the garage out) and you can arrange to come pick them up (1 or more). After a while Ill start throwing them out if nobodys interested.
- T5 Series manual transmissions (by borg warner C 1988)
- Geo Tracker powertrain (C 1989)
- Chevy electric S10 + S10 electric battery pack certy manual (C 1997)
- GM All-Wheel Drive, Four-Wheel Drive (C 1996)
- Muncie five-speed manual transaxle (C 1988)
- 5LM60 (HM-290) Manual Transmission (C 1991)
- NVG 4500 5-speed manual transmission (1991)
- Engine performance diagnosis (1994)
Last edited by smasheromalley; July 6th, 2009 at 11:54 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|