Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 25th, 2009, 10:31 AM   #21
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJEEP View Post
there would be some retaliation other than a stern talking to. You can't fire at the US and not have consequences.
wishful thinking?
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 10:31 AM   #22
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampdog02 View Post



We still have a few of these left over too from the last a-hole that started somthing with us.
OBMA would just change the spelling on the side of it to make it SUPER COOL.
Like having your own 4 ton personalized custom can of whoop a$$!

You and TJJEEP are living in a fantasy world....After a bomb hit the U.S. it is more likely Obama would have a ceremonial demilling of a MOAB so in his infinate chicken shit socialistic wisdom he could show the world that even after someone drops a nuke on our country and kills hundreds of thousands of people, he (Obama) is the man for Change, Yes We Can (get blown off the map)....
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 11:19 AM   #23
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 24,205
iTrader: (44)
Um. You guys realize the prez is a figure head right? If someone were to lob a nuke at us I am more than certain our GOVERNMENT would retaliate.
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 01:33 PM   #24
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,555
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Um. You guys realize the prez is a figure head right? If someone were to lob a nuke at us I am more than certain our GOVERNMENT would retaliate.
Nooooo Wayyyyyyyyyyy
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:00 PM   #25
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 5,974
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
Nooooo Wayyyyyyyyyyy
If nothing was done then the world would see us as a target. I guess we already are, what would we do with another country mad at us? That would be n. korea, china, russia. We may be in for more than we can handle, maybe?
aber61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:08 PM   #26
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
If nothing was done then the world would see us as a target. I guess we already are, what would we do with another country mad at us? That would be n. korea, china, russia. We may be in for more than we can handle, maybe?
we are already headed down,

obama is the icing on the america failure cake
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:11 PM   #27
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,555
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
If nothing was done then the world would see us as a target. I guess we already are, what would we do with another country mad at us? That would be n. korea, china, russia. We may be in for more than we can handle, maybe?


My response was dripping with sarcasm, didn't you see it dripping?

Yea, if Bush were still in office we would be attacking N. Korea already and then maybe Cambodia for good measure, I am sure some reason can be found or fabricated.

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran - McSame
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:13 PM   #28
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
My response was dripping with sarcasm, didn't you see it dripping?

Yea, if Bush were still in office we would be attacking N. Korea already and then maybe Cambodia for good measure, I am sure some reason can be found or fabricated.

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran - McSame
imo bush f'd up on attacking Iraq when clearly Iran and N.Korea should have been the targets.
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:15 PM   #29
Swampdog02
Wakley Creek Wacos!
 
Swampdog02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-10-09
Location: Horton, MI
Posts: 978
iTrader: (2)
In all seriousness, this is a pretty important situation we're talking about.
I'm just poking a little fun at what could happen to N. Korea if chose to make a bad decision to fire upon the US.
Swampdog02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:20 PM   #30
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampdog02 View Post
In all seriousness, this is a pretty important situation we're talking about.
I'm just poking a little fun at what could happen to N. Korea if chose to make a bad decision to fire upon the US.
What really sucks is that there are plenty of surpressed good people that live there but cannot get out.

Peekongbootyfucker is probably on his way out the door and is crazy too, not really a good mix.

On his dying bed he may just decide to see how many lives he can end.
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:29 PM   #31
Shotgun
never wheeled but blown
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 25,798
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerob View Post
What really sucks is that there are plenty of surpressed good people that live there but cannot get out.

Peekongbootyfucker is probably on his way out the door and is crazy too, not really a good mix.

On his dying bed he may just decide to see how many lives he can end.
agree fully!
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 04:25 PM   #32
trogdor the burninator
Insert Comment Here.
 
trogdor the burninator's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-22-06
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 6,252
iTrader: (21)
Send a message via AIM to trogdor the burninator Send a message via MSN to trogdor the burninator
i wouldnt mind paying korea a visit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post

Don't take my guns or let them queer-o-sexuals get married, but go ahead and decide what's okay for my food. yee haw.
trogdor the burninator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 04:49 PM   #33
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Um. You guys realize the prez is a figure head right? If someone were to lob a nuke at us I am more than certain our GOVERNMENT would retaliate.

Ummm you do realize that the figure head has to give his approval before anything happens. If the figure head dosen't then the non figure head guys can go around the figure heads authority in what would be a long drawn out process in a combat situation.....

You do realize that the incident with the pirates could have been resolved 3 days earlier had the figure given the go ahead to proceed.....

You do realize that the Navy Seals that resolved the pirate situation where fired on when arriving at the U.S. ship towing the pirates but where unable to return fire because the figure head wouldn't let them....


The figure head has to give the command to retaliate, thats why they call him the commander and chief.....


Obama Sucks Ass
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 05:07 PM   #34
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 5,974
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
My response was dripping with sarcasm, didn't you see it dripping?

Yea, if Bush were still in office we would be attacking N. Korea already and then maybe Cambodia for good measure, I am sure some reason can be found or fabricated.

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran - McSame
Yes saw all your sarcasim, I don'tthink that even he would have went after North Korea, Iraq was somewhat of an easier target. The instability that was caused in the MId East is now having a ripple effect. The people of Iran see democracy can happen and just maybe it can happen for them also. With Iran being divided(old school muslims) with the young generation now seeing what thier future could be, they will fight for freedom from ..... all that comes with a strict Muslim regime... oppression of thier women, thier rights. The war in Iraq has cost a great price for many, but the freedom that many more will see will be for the greater good.

So McCain as you put it would not have to bomb, bomb, bomb
The country itself will do that, United they Stand Divided they Fall and it looks like they are well on thier way to divide
aber61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 05:10 PM   #35
Jesse-James
Midwest Mudslinger
 
Jesse-James's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-21-08
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,074
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
thats why they call him the commander and chief.....
It's Commander-In-Chief, bucko.
Jesse-James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #36
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
It's Commander-In-Chief, bucko.

Hand over mouth and........Opps

But who cares he's just a figure head right.....
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 07:58 PM   #37
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
n. korea thinks obama is soft. he is viewed as a submissive pussy to the rest of the planet. they are going to test the shit out of him. if n. korea drops a nuke, say goodbye to n.korea.

as for the moab, the russians surpassed the moab with a larger conventional bomb.
ovrlnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2009, 06:00 AM   #38
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 24,205
iTrader: (44)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Ummm you do realize that the figure head has to give his approval before anything happens. If the figure head dosen't then the non figure head guys can go around the figure heads authority in what would be a long drawn out process in a combat situation.....

You do realize that the incident with the pirates could have been resolved 3 days earlier had the figure given the go ahead to proceed.....

You do realize that the Navy Seals that resolved the pirate situation where fired on when arriving at the U.S. ship towing the pirates but where unable to return fire because the figure head wouldn't let them....


The figure head has to give the command to retaliate, thats why they call him the commander in chief.....


Obama Sucks Ass
Trivial stuff to make him feel in power......
If a nuke goes off on our soil our government will take out Obama (just in case) and retaliate.
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.19600 seconds with 46 queries