|June 8th, 2009, 06:38 PM||#1|
You call, we haul.
Sigh... more paintball gear for sale. Cheap though. *Sold*
I know, I know... paintball gear for sale on here is an all-to-common occurrence, but I've got no use for this stuff any more. I figured I'd try and sell it for a cheap price, rather than trying to trade it for a Camaro or car audio.
What's for sale:
2-3 guns, the reason I say 2-3 is that I never got all of my aftermarket crap on the Bob Long gun to work correctly together. Putting individual pieces on the Spyder TL works fine and functions great. The Automag works perfectly and even has a "service star" left on the valve body.
1. Spyder TL marker. Functionally and cosmetically fine. Could probably use a cleaning and oiling.
2. Bob Long Millennium with a bunch of aftermarket stuff. The only thing Bob Long on it still is the body and the valve body, which is black base with silver splash. Has a drop forward, gas-through-grip, "low pressure" chamber, Shocktech aluminum bolt, eLCD electronic trigger frame (turbo mode, full auto, semi auto, burst, and shot counter), and a Mako spring set.
3. Three different barrels for the Spyder/ Bob Long. Stock TL, Armson Stealth 15", and some offbrand polished aluminum 14".
4. Automag Classic, left side powerfeed body. Stock other than an expansion chamber and C&C barrel. Also have the stock shorty barrel for it.
5. Two hoppers. One cheapo black 180rd'er, and a 12v VL Revolution with the X-board.
6. Soft case for the guns, as well as a hard case for the extra barrels.
7. Barrel squeegie, oil, extra o-rings, and various parts that I've amassed over the years.
8. 6+1 backpack paint carrier (6 "guppie" 200rd tubes, plus a CO2 tank). 8 200rd guppie tubes. 3 Coiled-hose remotes, one of which has a slide on-off valve. 20oz CO2 tank included.
Price: I'm thinking $175 for everything, but I can probably talked lower than that. Actually, I can definitely be talked lower than that.
You're buying this AS-IS. I have no idea what works and what doesn't except for the Automag. No delivery unless you're paying full price. Shipping is on your dime. No "dibs" unless I know you personally. No, I don't want any trades, but thank you. No, I won't offer it in trade for your stuff. I'm not desperate to sell it, just sick of looking at it.
Hate to put all those stipulations at the end but I know how these kids are sometimes.
Last edited by Medic8; June 13th, 2009 at 12:14 PM.
|June 11th, 2009, 08:11 PM||#3|
Join Date: 10-01-08
Location: SE Michigan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Damn it. I have wanted an automag for a decade, but never had the cash to blow on one. Id love to take it, though, I havent played in years and would probably just end up sitting on a shelf after a test fire.
How much would you want for just the automag?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|