|June 4th, 2009, 11:27 AM||#1|
Join Date: 04-29-09
Location: shepherd michigan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
June 14 Eagle Mud Bog 100%++++ Payback
Come on out and have a good time. There will be Extra payback for fastest through the hole. There will also be exta payback for the fastest jeep through the hole. There will also be something specail for first time runners to eagle. Thanks and the rules are below hope to see you there.
1st 20 Trucks - 36" D.O.T.Tire or under
Class A D.O.T. 33.5" to 36.5" - Class B D.O.T. 37" to 40"
PRO STREET TANK
Class B 40" D.O.T. or under Super Stock
Super Stock Open
Tractor Tires and Cut Tires Allowed - Any Tire Size Under 44"
Mud Bog Rules
1. All drivers must attend drivers meeting.
2. TRUCK MAY ONLY RUN ONCE IN EACH CLASS.
3. The truck officials reserves the right to approve or reject any and all entries.
4. Drivers must run in the order that you draw.
5. 4x4 must be in lineup when their number is up (includes tire change’s and repairs).
6. FIRST TRUCK IN MUD PIT WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO COME BACK IN THIRD POSITION.
7. Must have vehicle in neutral and hands in air when hooking up from start line.
8. Must have a clevis with proper hookup. All entries will be hooked up from start line.
9. If truck stalls before 25 feet you have 60 seconds from the time of stall to continue.
10. When the GREEN FLAG drops you have 60 seconds to leave the starting line. The clock starts when leaving line.
11. When being pulled out - vehicle must be in neutral.
12. Must wear safety belt and helmet and have fire extinguisher.
13. Truck must have a box or a flat bed.
14. No loose items on the truck.
15. No nitrous oxide, in Pro Street only. No Super Charges. No aftermarket alcohol injection. Alcohol is permitted thru carb only.
16. 4x4 must have factory manufactured frame and a working suspension. Ladder bars OK.
17. Open exhaust is allowed.
18. No cut tires in D.O.T. classes.
19. Two tires must be on the truck for the tire size class you are running in (ex. Class A must have 2 tires D.O.T. 33.5" - D.O.T. 36.5")
20. Drive shaft loops on front and back shafts.
21. Driver is responsible for faulty equipment.
22. No refund if truck is unable to run.
23. Vehicles must be handled in a safe manner NO "HOT RODDING" ALLOWED.
24. Only 4 pit passes per truck will be issued to the driver and other persons over the AGE 16.
25. Noncompliance of the rules will subject driver to disqualification.
26. NO REFUND PENDING DISQUALIFICATION. Any driver who doesn’t obey the rules will be disqualified at any time.
27. No getting out of vehicel when it is running.
28. PROTEST: If you have a protest, put up $50.00. Complaint will be investigated, if wrong-get money back, if nothing wrong-lose money.
29. Track officials are exempt from the $50.00 protest fee!
30. The decision of the judges and pit stewards will be final.
31. NO KIDS UNDER AGE 16 IN PITS.
32. No alcoholic beverages in pits.
33. Mud Bog staff or its promoters are not responsible for accident or injury.
34. Motor set back rule. Harmonic balancer must be on top of or in front of the front axle (not behind axle) except super stock 12" Rule.
35. Rules subject to change without notice.
All general rules apply to all classes
n Any 36" or under D.O.T. Tires NO cut tires
n NO Sheet metal stripping or gutting
n Headers allowed NO open exhaust
n NO racing fuel cells factory gas tanks only
n Must have factory brand engine i.e. a Ford engine in a Ford
n NO body, or frame swaps allowed
n Lifts are allowed
n Tops and doors must be on vehicle
n Plates and insurance are required
PRO STREET A & B ( NO C )
n Limited sheet metal cutting flat bed is allowed
n No Aluminum heads. Unless OEM factory heads
n Brakes on both sides on both axels
n Changing system required
n All body panels and doors required
n NO NITROUS OXIDE
n D.O.T. tires, no cut tires
n NO Trans-brakes allowed
n OEM Transfer case only
n Body and frame swaps are allowed
n Factory stock type suspensions only, NO custom coil over spring or other custom suspensions.
n Radiators, coolers, and fuel tanks can be mounted in rear of vehicle
n Wheels and engine must be in stock location
n Lights, windshield, wipers, and wiper motors in place
n Bump bars and torsion bars allowed
n Harmonic balancer must be in line or in front of front axel
n Must have a factory produced frame
n Carburetor or OEM (stock) fuel injection only
n Gasoline only, NO alcohol allowed
n Open exhaust allowed through hood is allowed
SUPER STOCK A, B & C
n Nitrous is allowed
n NO Rails
n Stripping & Gutting allowed
n Floor pans and fire walls required
n A factory produced frame modifications allowed
n No full fiberglass racing bodies
n Radiators and fuel cells can be relocated
n Wheels & engine must be in or near stock position
n Wheels near center or wheel wells of bodies
n Harmonic balancer must be within 12" from center line of front axel
n Any exhaust allowed
n Any type of suspension allowed
n Must be naturally aspirated
n Carborrators or factory fuel injection only
n Alcohol through carb only
n No nitro methane
Class A - D.O.T. 33.5" to 36.5"
Class B - D.O.T. 37" to 40"
Class C - D.O.T. 40.5" to 44"
SUPER STOCK OPEN
n ALL SUPER STOCK RULES APPLY EXCEPT WHAT IS LISTED BELOW
n Tractor tires and cut tires allowed
n Any tire size under 44"
PRO STREET TANK
n ALL PRO STREET RULES APPLY EXCEPT WHAT IS LISTED BELOW
n Must weigh 4900 lbs
n 40" D.O.T. max tire size
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|