|June 2nd, 2009, 11:04 AM||#1|
Typical White Person.....
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 - Cummins Diesel - Low Miles - Well Maintained - $14,000
2000 Dodge Ram Sport 2500 Cummins Diesel Extended Cab Long Bed 4x4 w/ Tow Package (never been towed)
- Automatic 4 speed (47re transmission)
- 78,000 miles
- Gets about 17-18mpg city and 21-22 highway
- 2nd owner
- Heated Powered Leather Seats
- Very Well Maintained
- Oil changed every 4-5000 miles
- All front end replaced with moog parts in august ( about 5,000 miles put on since)
- 3.55 rear axle ratio
- 2 new batteries
- New alternator
- New starter motor
*** I HAVE EVERY RECIEPT FOR EVERYTHING ***
Modifications to improve reliability include:
- Airdog 150 (fuel pump) Fuel pressure is 16-18psi constantly
- Edge Juice with Attitude which can be included for the right price. Im using it for the gauges (exhaust gas temperature, transmission temperature, Fuel psi & boost psi)
- DTT valve body
- Mag-hytec deep transmission pan and rear differential
- S&B cold air intake
- Magnaflow 4" exhaust strait piped ( i have original magnaflow muffler)
- BD steering box brace
- Underbody coated by Zebarts in Dearborn, MI
- 305/70r16 toyo a/t tires
- 2" leveling kit in front
- Tinted windows (20%)
- Doors have typical dodge rust on bottom (nothing too serious)
- Dent in driver side front fender (can be popped out)
- Rear bumper has little dent and a 2" circle of rust.
- Need's an extendable trackbar.
I am asking $14,000. You can e-mail me for more pictures at email@example.com or call me at (248) 880-2561. My names Mike.
* We own 5 Cummins diesels at my house so we know and understand what it takes to keep one going forever.
Last edited by M5B6L; June 5th, 2009 at 05:59 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|