|August 1st, 2009, 12:23 PM||#1|
Join Date: 07-20-09
Location: Davison, Michigan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
1988 Jeep Wrangler
Need to sell our Jeep after only two months of owning it. It's a 88 Wrangler with 125K Miles, unknown mileage on motor. The body is in good shape.
Here is a list of what it has and has had done.
- Straight 6 4.0L Fuel Injection
- 35x12.50x15 tires (nearly new)
- Factory Hard Top
- Brakes are in excellent shape
- New alternator, spark plugs, distributor cap
- Have a windshield mount light bar with 4 KC lights (unattached)
- Have front tube bumper (unattached)
The Jeep does have some issues to address.
The back of the frame has rust where the rear shackle/leaf springs attach.
This will have to be addressed at some point soon. (see related pictures at http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthr...26#post1789226 )
The rear main seal leaks slightly, which is common on these 4.0L engines.
Call (810)658-8242 or drop me a PM if you're interested.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|