|October 27th, 2014, 11:34 PM||#1|
1WhiteHoe 1997 Chevy Tahoe Budget build
Picked this up dirt cheap. Actually traded a golf cart for it. Been wanting to build a tahoe for a few years into a wide staced off road look, but never came across the right deal. Well here we are. From the day I brought it home to how it looks now.
List ipdated periodically
- bone stock mechanically.
- 2" crank in the front,
- 33x12.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws,
- Jeep Wagoner wheels.
- Cobra CB radio w/ 9 foot whip
- full kenwood aftermarket system excluding subs
- 2" block in rear
- Different wheels
- Exhaust. Dual in dual out flowmaster at 45"s out the back. 3" chrome tips
- roof rack with 5 KC lights and spare tire rack.
- pre runner bar on front bumper with 3 more KC lights
- aftermarket skidplates
- sky jacker 2" longer shocks
More shit as it comes up.
Last edited by 1Whitehoe; November 4th, 2014 at 08:56 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|