White Cloud Michigan 6/7/09 - Page 5 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Trail Rides & 4x4 Events
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:01 AM   #81
Tewsk
"Mud Dogs Never Learn"
 
Tewsk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-23-09
Location: Fruitport, Mi.
Posts: 234
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
Because its funny!

I'm just saying, tail lights, turn signals, marker lights, and headlights or you get the ticket for being at fault... Well, If they bother to check...
I'll be ready. Clifford won't leave the yard til he's good to go. He's been grounded to yard til he is legal. Luckily he's got a place to play without leaving the property. All part of livin' in the stix. :)
Tewsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:04 AM   #82
Tewsk
"Mud Dogs Never Learn"
 
Tewsk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-23-09
Location: Fruitport, Mi.
Posts: 234
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
I still think you told me to go left of the shed just so I would get stuck...


Well now the cops will be watching for you...
Besides, I go around the shed that way, and I usually don't have much trouble. Of Course it helps I'm rollin' on 38's. But that's the way it's gotta be.....It's how I'm comin'!!
Tewsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2009, 06:15 AM   #83
joe&jeep
Senior Member
 
joe&jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-17-08
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posts: 2,446
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewsk View Post
I'll be ready. Clifford won't leave the yard til he's good to go. He's been grounded to yard til he is legal. Luckily he's got a place to play without leaving the property. All part of livin' in the stix. :)
hey tewsk i can run taillight if you can use hand signals not these we gget everyone out there this time
joe&jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2009, 06:29 AM   #84
96 s10 blazer
Senior Member
 
96 s10 blazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-14-07
Location: muskegon MI
Posts: 1,697
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
That day is my wife's b-day and i started the thread so i tell ya what we will bring hot dogs for all. i just need to know how many to bring, i also need to know if there is a place to cook them. i will also bring charcoal and buns and fixins. but your on your own for drinks.


I can bring a few bags of chips unless you have something else you need me to bring just let me know.
96 s10 blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:16 PM   #85
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,532
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96 s10 blazer View Post
I can bring a few bags of chips unless you have something else you need me to bring just let me know.
Sounds good,
BTW does anyone know if there will be anything challenging on these trails?
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2009, 02:54 PM   #86
Freak
Wheelin the HD
 
Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-27-07
Location: Portland, TX
Posts: 7,227
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Freak Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
Default

Last time there wasn't, or if there was there was a bypass, but that changes, I am sure I can make a call, and have a friend show us where there is mud that will swallow a set of 44's... Also this is minibeast stomping grounds so he would know better.
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2009, 08:05 AM   #87
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,532
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
Last time there wasn't, or if there was there was a bypass, but that changes, I am sure I can make a call, and have a friend show us where there is mud that will swallow a set of 44's... Also this is minibeast stomping grounds so he would know better.
Well i dont wanna get crazy, just maybe some thing to get my tire up on or a nice hill climb or two. im sure there will be somthing.
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2009, 08:57 PM   #88
MiNi Beast
Senior Member
 
MiNi Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-14-06
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 9,005
iTrader: (75)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewsk View Post
Sounds like nepst time he oughtta just wear his swim trunks. :)
Or have an extra $40.


Easy going trails untill we get up to Baldwin and got hills and mud holes to choose from.


After this weekend up at Twisted Trails, I went through to inner axle shafts, as well as 2 u-joints, and a tire and rim, as well with the tc chain still stretched I may be out now, or maybe run it in 2wd again
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:49 PM   #89
Freak
Wheelin the HD
 
Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-27-07
Location: Portland, TX
Posts: 7,227
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Freak Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNi Beast View Post
Or have an extra $40.


Easy going trails untill we get up to Baldwin and got hills and mud holes to choose from.


After this weekend up at Twisted Trails, I went through to inner axle shafts, as well as 2 u-joints, and a tire and rim, as well with the tc chain still stretched I may be out now, or maybe run it in 2wd again
Sounds like you had fun...
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 07:09 PM   #90
Disturban
Senior Member
 
Disturban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-28-08
Location: Lowell, MI
Posts: 2,794
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Ummmmmmm Will I need an ORV sticker where we will be going?
Disturban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 07:20 PM   #91
MiNi Beast
Senior Member
 
MiNi Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-14-06
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 9,005
iTrader: (75)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturban View Post
Ummmmmmm Will I need an ORV sticker where we will be going?
no. All you need is a street legal motorized vehicle
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 07:52 PM   #92
Disturban
Senior Member
 
Disturban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-28-08
Location: Lowell, MI
Posts: 2,794
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNi Beast View Post
no. All you need is a street legal motorized vehicle
Got one
Disturban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 08:58 PM   #93
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,532
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturban View Post
Got one
We will see ya there, im looking forward to this run.
And I fixed my lectric problem today
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:18 PM   #94
Freak
Wheelin the HD
 
Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-27-07
Location: Portland, TX
Posts: 7,227
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Freak Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
We will see ya there, im looking forward to this run.
And I fixed my lectric problem today
So you finally stopped stalling?
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #95
MiNi Beast
Senior Member
 
MiNi Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-14-06
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 9,005
iTrader: (75)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
So you finally stopped stalling?
no, it's just driver error now.
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 09:03 AM   #96
Disturban
Senior Member
 
Disturban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-28-08
Location: Lowell, MI
Posts: 2,794
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

So who is all going for sure and who is bringing what? Me and my wife will be there and maybe a few of our kids. We can bring a couple packs of dogs and buns and a big bag of chips. Who is bringing what as far as tools and recovery gear? I got some basic hand tools I always bring, the only strap I have right now is a 8" wide extra heavy duty and that is too much but I will bring it just in case. Is anyone coming that has a winch on their rig? Oh I will also be bringing extra trans and break fluid so if anyone has an emergency just holler!
Disturban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 09:46 AM   #97
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,532
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturban View Post
So who is all going for sure and who is bringing what? Me and my wife will be there and maybe a few of our kids. We can bring a couple packs of dogs and buns and a big bag of chips. Who is bringing what as far as tools and recovery gear? I got some basic hand tools I always bring, the only strap I have right now is a 8" wide extra heavy duty and that is too much but I will bring it just in case. Is anyone coming that has a winch on their rig? Oh I will also be bringing extra trans and break fluid so if anyone has an emergency just holler!
I was planning on bringing hotdogs + buns 4 every one, i just need to know how many to bring. I think i can get a better idea when we get closer to the date.
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 09:49 AM   #98
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,532
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNi Beast View Post
no, it's just driver error now.
I went to walmart and $2.97 later I have the same battery cut off that you are running, it seems to work alot better and is more convienent to use.
Thanks again Roger
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 09:55 AM   #99
Disturban
Senior Member
 
Disturban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-28-08
Location: Lowell, MI
Posts: 2,794
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
I was planning on bringing hotdogs + buns 4 every one, i just need to know how many to bring. I think i can get a better idea when we get closer to the date.
If your gonna bring the dogs then what could I brink to contribute?
Disturban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:12 AM   #100
MiNi Beast
Senior Member
 
MiNi Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-14-06
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 9,005
iTrader: (75)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

the way curbdog is prolly just the 8in strap.
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Trail Rides & 4x4 Events

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.31445 seconds with 80 queries