|May 15th, 2009, 11:39 AM||#1|
1995 Honda Magna 750cc V4
Only 9,000 miles, has custom paint and graphics. It was rebuilt by my Dad and is still in his garage in Washington, MI. I have ridden the bike (with his permission) and it is pretty damn fast bike.
Specifications (from Wikipedia):
* Engine Type: 748.8 cc liquid-cooled 90° V-4
* Bore and Stroke: 70 by 48.6 mm
* Compression Ratio: 10.8:1
* MAX POWER[PS/rpm]: 75 PS / 9000 rpm
* Valve Train: DOHC; 4 valves per cylinder
* Carburetion: Four 34 mm CV
* Ignition: Solid-state digital
* Transmission: 5-speed
* Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
* Front Suspension: 41 mm cartridge fork; 150 mm? travel
* Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with 5-way spring preload adjustability; 3.9 inches (100 mm) travel
* Front Brake: 2-piston caliper, 12.4 in (315 mm) disc
* Rear Brake: Single-leading-shoe drum
* Front Tire: 120/80-17 tubeless
* Rear Tire: 150/80-15 tubeless
* Wheelbase: 65.0 inches (1.65 m)
* Rake/trail: 32°/5.2 in (132 mm)
* Seat Height: 28.0 inches (711 mm)
* Dry Weight: 505 pounds (229 kg)
* Wet weight: 539 lb (244 kg)
* Fuel Capacity: 13.9 litres
* Oil Capacity: 3.3 Quarts (3.1 Liters)
* Quarter mile (402 m) acceleration: 12.71 s, 102.9 mph (165.6 km/h)
ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES! Do not even post up a trade offer.
He is asking $3,500 OBO.
PM me for contact info and feel free to post questions.
Last edited by GreaseMonkey; May 20th, 2009 at 10:04 AM.
|May 20th, 2009, 04:41 PM||#7|
|May 20th, 2009, 09:46 PM||#8|
Join Date: 08-14-06
Location: Not Metamora, Mi
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|