"Election hacking" - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:42 PM   #1
booblinker
Sore and Tired 24/7
 
booblinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-29-06
Location: Richmond Twp, mi
Posts: 12,787
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to booblinker
Default "Election hacking"

I keep reading that as the headline, read a few articles but I'm not reading anything that says they hacked anything to do the voting, which is the election ya? All I have read is they hacked the DNC email, didn't change any votes or anything. Am I missing something?
booblinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:50 PM   #2
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 27,291
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Default

No they didn't change votes. They hacked into the DNC and helped Wikileaks release damaging emails that showed how corrupt the Hildabeast and Clinton foundation were. So, did they influence votes? Maybe ~ if you think releasing the truth is bad.
Did they alter the votes? No.

I have a nephew who's specialty is internet and system security. I asked him about it this weekend and his answer was that the DNC should be embarrassed for allowing themselves to be hacked but he has not heard anything about anything other than hacked emails.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2016, 08:24 PM   #3
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 16,434
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
No they didn't change votes. They hacked into the DNC and helped Wikileaks release damaging emails that showed how corrupt the Hildabeast and Clinton foundation were. So, did they influence votes? Maybe ~ if you think releasing the truth is bad.
Did they alter the votes? No.

I have a nephew who's specialty is internet and system security. I asked him about it this weekend and his answer was that the DNC should be embarrassed for allowing themselves to be hacked but he has not heard anything about anything other than hacked emails.
Correct.

John Podesta should be the one taking all this shit (Hillary campaign chair) his password was P@SSWORD. I'm sure it really took the Russian government to hack that.

All this russian bashing is complete bullshit.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old December 29th, 2016, 08:40 PM   #4
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV
 
wave_crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-09
Location: Big Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,297
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

With all the little whine asses now, all is a little cry fit about trump; a nice big headline of "Election hacking" sounds fan-freaking-tastic. And will get everyone and their pissy eyed friend reading the article.

Just like everything else in this modern age, doesn't matter what the facts actually are, nor if anything actually happened. No ones gives a fukc if it's true, but it sounds great
__________________
-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.7L 65th Annv.
-2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L 4x4
-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L 4x4
-1996 Chevrolet K1500 5.7L Vortec- Dirty mall queen
wave_crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 06:18 AM   #5
CheapThrillB2
FAWK YEAH!!
 
CheapThrillB2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-06
Location: Middleville, MI
Posts: 35,248
iTrader: (65)
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Default

I was listening to a radio show, and seems alot people (in government) believe some of the "hacking" was actual info released by Bernie supporters within the dem party. Pist about how Bernie was rail roaded.
CheapThrillB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 07:54 AM   #6
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 27,291
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Default

So Hillary tried to fukc over Bernie and the Russians let the American public know. And I'm supposed to be upset about this?
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:26 AM   #7
Tab
Senior Member
 
Tab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Freeland, mi
Posts: 5,543
iTrader: (31)
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
So Hillary tried to fukc over Bernie and the Russians let the American public know. And I'm supposed to be upset about this?
More like the Hillary people fucked over Bernie and HIS people let the American public know via wikileaks. And you should upset about it.
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:34 AM   #8
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 27,291
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab View Post
More like the Hillary people fucked over Bernie and HIS people let the American public know via wikileaks. And you should upset about it.
Not sure what you are saying. Yes, I am upset that Hillary people fucked over Bernie. I haven't heard that his people passed that on to wikileaks. (or maybe I forgot). I read a statement by Assange that he would have released info on Trump if he had it, but nothing was ever discovered.

RE the Russians poking around in the DNC; anybody who believes the Russians do it AND WE DON'T is a fool. I'm sure we have as many people poking around over there as they do here. I am not pissed that they released info (if they did) about Hillary.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:17 AM   #9
jhnyquest
goof ball
 
jhnyquest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-26-08
Location: West Olive
Posts: 26,822
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Default

I like Turtles
__________________
...
jhnyquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 05:01 PM   #10
CheapThrillB2
FAWK YEAH!!
 
CheapThrillB2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-06
Location: Middleville, MI
Posts: 35,248
iTrader: (65)
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab View Post
More like the Hillary people fucked over Bernie and HIS people let the American public know via wikileaks..
This is what I was hearing on a few talk radio shows. Of course speculation.
CheapThrillB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 05:53 PM   #11
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 6,522
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by booblinker View Post
I keep reading that as the headline, read a few articles but I'm not reading anything that says they hacked anything to do the voting, which is the election ya? All I have read is they hacked the DNC email, didn't change any votes or anything. Am I missing something?
My take is demorats are trying to divert attention from the content of the emails.
Whoever it was they were only delivering the transparency the demorats promised.

Obama has a grudge with Putin because he tried to do a backroom deal, and Putin stole his lunch money.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by XXXJ; December 30th, 2016 at 05:57 PM.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 05:59 PM   #12
jimhri
Senior Member
 
jimhri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-07
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 3,853
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
RE the Russians poking around in the DNC; anybody who believes the Russians do it AND WE DON'T is a fool. I'm sure we have as many people poking around over there as they do here. I am not pissed that they released info (if they did) about Hillary.
IMHO we can't begin conceive government is doing and capable of doing either here or abroad when it comes to technology.
jimhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 07:48 PM   #13
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV
 
wave_crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-09
Location: Big Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,297
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

And cue what the Russians really wanted.

More shit for us to fight ourselves over.

Stupid ass people
__________________
-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.7L 65th Annv.
-2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L 4x4
-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L 4x4
-1996 Chevrolet K1500 5.7L Vortec- Dirty mall queen
wave_crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2017, 08:21 PM   #14
vr
Senior Member
 
vr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Argentina
Posts: 4,209
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Hacked truth or not, it provided Obama's administration a means to justify grabbing more power for themselves.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ical-infrastru
vr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:33 AM   #15
scottie
Eye candy
 
scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Lost
Posts: 9,869
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Default

I think the concern is did the Russians hack the dnc to influence the election, plus fake news stories. Also if they hacked the dnc, you can probably be sure they hacked the rnc. What was the motive behind the hacking?

Not sure I feel about russia influencing our elections in the manor they did.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:00 AM   #16
SS
Bananarama!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Rochester Hills
Posts: 14,565
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Default

Follow closely. I know it's a pretty complex thought process but I have faith that you will understand it Scottie.

It. Doesn't. Matter. Who. Did. The. Hack.

What. Matters. Is. The. Content. Of. The. Emails.

Releasing the truth about a corrupt Presidential Candidate is not election tampering. It's providing an extremely valuable service, free of charge, to the American People.

With how corrupt the mainstream media is and their documented collusion with the DNC, if anything even resembling corruption like this was dug up by ANYONE regarding Trump or the RNC, it would've been spammed on every major news network for MONTHS until Trump fell out of the race.
__________________
-Jer

SS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:27 AM   #17
jimhri
Senior Member
 
jimhri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-07
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 3,853
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
It. Doesn't. Matter. Who. Did. The. Hack.

What. Matters. Is. The. Content. Of. The. Emails.

Releasing the truth about a corrupt Presidential Candidate is not election tampering. It's providing an extremely valuable service, free of charge, to the American People.

With how corrupt the mainstream media is and their documented collusion with the DNC, if anything even resembling corruption like this was dug up by ANYONE regarding Trump or the RNC, it would've been spammed on every major news network for MONTHS until Trump fell out of the race.
WHEN TRANSPARENCY SHINES IT'S LIGHT ON THE THEY SCATTTER FOR THE SHADOWS (AND WHINE) and I am not really a fan of Trump. He's a bragging, insecure oaf, but better than a habitual liar, crook, yada yada.
jimhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:48 AM   #18
SS
Bananarama!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Rochester Hills
Posts: 14,565
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhri View Post
WHEN TRANSPARENCY SHINES IT'S LIGHT ON THE THEY SCATTTER FOR THE SHADOWS (AND WHINE) and I am not really a fan of Trump. He's a bragging, insecure oaf, but better than a habitual liar, crook, yada yada.
Don't forget murderer, extremely incompetent, malicious, racist, bigoted, national security risk, defender of rapists (including child rapists), and a dozen other words.

She is one of the most horrible people living on this planet at this current time.
__________________
-Jer

SS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:48 AM   #19
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 11,541
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Follow closely. I know it's a pretty complex thought process but I have faith that you will understand it Scottie.

It. Doesn't. Matter. Who. Did. The. Hack.

What. Matters. Is. The. Content. Of. The. Emails.

Releasing the truth about a corrupt Presidential Candidate is not election tampering. It's providing an extremely valuable service, free of charge, to the American People.

With how corrupt the mainstream media is and their documented collusion with the DNC, if anything even resembling corruption like this was dug up by ANYONE regarding Trump or the RNC, it would've been spammed on every major news network for MONTHS until Trump fell out of the race.
It does matter, at least to me, when it's done by a foreign agent to directly influence our elections. If the Russians actively did these things to try to get Trump elected there must be something in it for them. That alone should worry us all.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:53 AM   #20
SS
Bananarama!
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Rochester Hills
Posts: 14,565
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Default

Hillary did a hell of a lot worse with the Russians when her family and herself personally profited by selling Russia a good chunk of our uranium!

That's just ONE example of the DNC colluding with Putin. Nevermind Obama's "reset button" and "more flexibility after my election" comments. The DNC have been working with Russia to personally enrich themselves at the expense of global security and the American People for two decades now.

The only reason they are crying about Russia and trying to war monger World War 3 into existence is because they need someone other than themselves to blame for their humiliating loss this election and because Putin treats them like the weak pieces of shit they are.
__________________
-Jer

SS is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 
Page generated in 0.46121 seconds with 86 queries