Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old April 20th, 2009, 10:09 AM   #21
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,683
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
thats pretty gay even for dave.
I kinda felt that way for a minute, but I really liked the story more than I thought of my ghey appearance.

Yeah Stan, be the man!
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 12:07 PM   #22
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
I kinda felt that way for a minute, but I really liked the story more than I thought of my ghey appearance.
the fact that you resemble a homosexual palistinian man is not a factor when i say that was a super lame story. hillbilly jesus FTL.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 12:38 PM   #23
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,378
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
the fact that you resemble a homosexual palistinian man is not a factor when i say that was a super lame story. hillbilly jesus FTL.

No, Dave’s a lesbian. Er, or was that Lebanese. One of the two. I forget.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 01:17 PM   #24
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,683
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
No, Dave’s a lesbian. Er, or was that Lebanese. One of the two. I forget.
lol I am a half breed!

If I wear a gold necklace that displays my heritage, there would be half a cedar tree, and half a 3-leaf clover thing merged together, dangling from the big chain.

CC, you bought your ticket yet? I am buying mine today. Anyone else want to see John Eldredge?

Barak on topic.
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 01:26 PM   #25
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,291
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
lol I am a half breed!

If I wear a gold necklace that displays my heritage, there would be half a cedar tree, and half a 3-leaf clover thing merged together, dangling from the big chain.

CC, you bought your ticket yet? I am buying mine today. Anyone else want to see John Eldredge?

Barak on topic.
I have to pay to see him!?!?!?!?!?

I would think these religious people would want to spread the word for free. wtf
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 02:09 PM   #26
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,683
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
I have to pay to see him!?!?!?!?!?

I would think these religious people would want to spread the word for free. wtf
He has to fly in, stay there, and have a reason to leave his family, and that is because he is paid, it is his job be a pro in his field. He is an author and speaker, not a preacher. But even pastors get paid because it is their vocation to do full time ministry, to run and lead a church.
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 02:20 PM   #27
Broncoholic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Default

Sounds like a pretty good racket
  Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 02:28 PM   #28
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,291
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
He has to fly in, stay there, and have a reason to leave his family, and that is because he is paid, it is his job be a pro in his field. He is an author and speaker, not a preacher. But even pastors get paid because it is their vocation to do full time ministry, to run and lead a church.
how much are tickets?
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 02:34 PM   #29
Broncoholic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Default

Dave is buyin
  Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 02:41 PM   #30
TJJEEP
Senior Member
 
TJJEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Orchard Lake
Posts: 2,799
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TJJEEP Send a message via MSN to TJJEEP
Default

Cliffs Notes:

Jesus was homeless but had a nice Weber grill.
__________________
If you're like me you like to talk to things. I'm Gary Busey!!
TJJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 03:33 PM   #31
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,683
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
how much are tickets?
Fifteen, but you are not my wife, which means you are not my date, which means I don't buy your ticket. ;)
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 03:33 PM   #32
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,683
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJEEP View Post
Cliffs Notes:

Jesus was homeless but had a nice Weber grill.
And a sword, and a cloak (for real)
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 05:52 PM   #33
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,655
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Stan, I think I'm going to some jesus thing with Dave next month. You should come.
I've given this more thought. You and I at this event wouldn't turn out well.

They would ask us to leave and Dave would never talk to us again.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2009, 08:08 AM   #34
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,683
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
I've given this more thought. You and I at this event wouldn't turn out well.

They would ask us to leave and Dave would never talk to us again.
LAME!!

I saw we have a GL4x4 Allstarts showing at the Eldredge event

Last edited by Dave Kerwin; April 22nd, 2009 at 09:52 AM.
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2009, 07:06 PM   #35
stinkpickle
bitter clinger
 
stinkpickle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-21-07
Location: Millbury, OH
Posts: 1,057
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Morning devotion with Jesus. As a lover of tasty bar-b-q, I love the fact that Jesus chose to have a cook-out for breakfast.
stinkpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2009, 09:31 AM   #36
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,291
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
I've given this more thought. You and I at this event wouldn't turn out well.

They would ask us to leave and Dave would never talk to us again.
come on, go with me. I need one other free-thinking individual at this event with me.

you can be my date, I'll buy the tickets if you cook breakfast


We should make up t-shirts that say "I'm with Kerwin" and we can hold hands the whole time.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2009, 09:32 AM   #37
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i wonder if jesus does clam bakes.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2009, 10:38 AM   #38
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,655
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
come on, go with me. I need one other free-thinking individual at this event with me.

you can be my date, I'll buy the tickets if you cook breakfast


We should make up t-shirts that say "I'm with Kerwin" and we can hold hands the whole time.
See what I mean Dave. And it's just getting started.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2009, 10:39 AM   #39
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,291
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
See what I mean Dave. And it's just getting started.
i'm buying you a ticket. LIzzza will love that you're going here too.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:02 AM   #40
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,683
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkpickle View Post
Morning devotion with Jesus. As a lover of tasty bar-b-q, I love the fact that Jesus chose to have a cook-out for breakfast.
I sense a good weekend getaway trip!

Early morning fishing with bbq breakfast!
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright ©2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.19820 seconds with 50 queries