Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Jeep Blessing & Twisted Trails Season Opener May 2nd & 3rd

7K views 122 replies 35 participants last post by  tom tom 
#1 · (Edited)
All of us at the Twisted Trails Off Road Park invite you to making May 2nd & 3rd a family fun wheeling weekend. After tooling around at the Cadillac Jeeper's Club Annual Jeep Blessing, head 11 miles due West to the Twisted Trails Off Road Park located in Copemish, Michigan. The park is offering a driver discount at the gate. If you have never been at the park before, this is your opportune time to come on up and check us out! As always, there will be free stuff for all the kids and all the adults. You never know just what you're gonna get. All 4x4's, Jeeps and quads are welcome. There is also primitive camping availble. For more information reguarding thie event, our monthly events and what to expect at the park, please log onto
www.twistedtrailsoffroadpark.com or you may pm me. If you'd like to receive a monthly email on park happenings, please pm me your email address.:thumb:

#9 ·
any chance we can get a peek at the "camo coarse" while were there?

#14 ·
Remember, there is a list of motels and resorts, local and a few miles away from the park listed at www.twistedtrailsoffroadpark.com There is also a primitive campground at the park, but that may reach its capacity. If you want to camp at the park, when you stop at the van to buy your armband, mention that you wish to stay in the camp ground, and I will have a sign-in sheet to take your information.:thumb:

#15 · (Edited)
Counting down each day. I be there with a group to utilize the over night parking. . Stop by and get some FREE fudge. We are easy to get along with!!!! Looking forward to meeting you all. Stop by and take a look at Gayla's new camper that see can pull with her reneagade, by the word new i mean at least it is new to us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.