I am selling my 2003 Jeep Rubicon with 51, 000 miles on it. I am asking $12,500 for it, but am pretty open to cash offers right now
. I am in Howell Michigan, and would be willing to meet someone within 250 miles for a full-price offer. I will meet further, but it would be on your dime.
The specs are:
- 4.0L I-6
- NV3550 Manual Transmission
- Dana 44 front and rear with air locking differentials and 4.10 gearing.
- 35x112.50r15 Goodyear MTRs on Rockcrawler steel wheels.
- 6” Full Traction springs with Rancho 9000 shocks on all 4 corners
- Stock Full Traction long arms in the front.
- Wheelbase stretch in the rear by ~ 6” (Total wheelbase is between 98-99”) using modified Full Traction 3 link in the rear.
The body is in fairly good shape with little to no rust.
- I have installed BlueTorch rocker guards, comp corners, and DIY flat fenders, all painted satin black for easy touch-up.
- There is a full custom, through the dash, roll cage tied to the frame in 6 places made from 1.75”x0.120” wall DOM tubing, with 1” round gussets/grab handles.
- The factory softtop still fits over the cage.
- RCI fuel cell mounted behind the rear seat, using TJ Ken’s rings and stock fuel pump/sending unit.
- Crane front differential cover.
- Warn 9.5ti winch with ZERO pulls.
- Front trail stinger from KOZ Offroad.
- Wet Okle seat covers.
Other stuff that I am sure I am forgetting.
If you are looking for specific pictures of anything, ask and I will get them as soon as weather permits.