|March 23rd, 2009, 12:52 PM||#1|
SOLD New SOLID 14B diff cover $60 OBO GR-Kzoo SOLD
Looks like this:
I opened the box to take a look, decided to go another route.
• Adds rigidity to weak factory housings
• Replaces weak factory stamped steel covers
• Dense material quiets down noisy lockers.
• Heavy duty powder coated cover.
• Zinc plated hardware (14 pieces)
• Silicone sealant"
I'll see if I can find the sticker
Last edited by feva4u; April 3rd, 2009 at 01:31 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|