|February 22nd, 2009, 07:01 PM||#1|
2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, New Pictures - **SOLD**
Year/Make/Model: 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Location: Belleville, MI
Price: $23,900 obo
Mileage: 5700 miles
I was planning on keeping my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon but I am am out of a job right now and will be needing money to pay for my graduate school. This vehicle is just about brand new, I took delivery of it in the beginning of this past December so it has only been on the road for about 2 months now. I really enjoy the Jeep and it has been great during the massive snow storms we have had this winter so far. I think my favorite time with it so far has been pulling two cute girls out of the deep snow in December. I was truly looking forward to driving it around this coming summer, as I am sure it will be a blast, but I need to plan for the future right now as I am not expecting to have an inflow of cash for quite sometime now.
Sticker price for the Rubicon was $32,440. I am asking $23,900 or best offer. Below is a list of the features and options that it has.
Standard Rubicon features:
- 4.1:1 front and rear locking differentials (electronically controlled)
- Rubicon offroad sport suspension
- 4:1 transfer case crawler gearing for low range
- Front sway bar disconnect (electronically controlled)
- 32" BFG M/t offroad tires
- Hill start assist
- 6 speed manual
- Hard top
- Tinted glass (OEM, not aftermarket)
- Tow package
- Power convience package (power windows and locks)
- In dash GPS with 1 year Sirrius Sat Radio (only about 10 months left)
- Mopar wheel locks (includes the spare tire too)
Again, I really don't want to sell it but need to plan for the future a bit here.
Last edited by the Scholar; March 27th, 2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: New pictures added
|March 20th, 2009, 09:57 AM||#10|
I will try and get some more, newer pictures of it this weekend and put them up here.
|for sale, jeep, manual trans, navigation, rubicon|