Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The recycle bin. Posts deemed annoying. If you see your post here, take a hint.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 12th, 2009, 08:23 AM   #281
Flexin' XJ
Senior Member
 
Flexin' XJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-04-07
Location: Holt, MI
Posts: 4,456
iTrader: (19)
Flexin' XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 08:29 AM   #282
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
i would so take a huge dump on your chest then pat it down with my butt...

boston pancake ftw!
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 08:30 AM   #283
cj7007
CJ7007
 
cj7007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-08
Location: mi
Posts: 1,500
iTrader: (5)
omg... seriously...... lmao...
why do you do this to yourself retard???
cj7007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 09:31 AM   #284
scrambled82
Senior Member
 
scrambled82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-03-08
Location: livonia/mi
Posts: 3,893
iTrader: (19)
scrambled82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:18 AM   #285
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Guess none of people get it yet. I do all fo this to piss you guys off. lol. Take a step back and read all of your posts and see how mad and stupid you sound over a thread I made. The thread was stupid and it only caused efights. But thats what it was intended for. I really dont care much what people say about me. Although it would be coool if people stoped calling me a theif but o well cause that will never happend. You guys ask me when I am going to leave the board and for wanting me to leave so bad you sure do talk about me a lot.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:41 AM   #286
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ٩(͡๏̯͡-̃)/ *tHieF* View Post
Guess none of people get it yet. I do all fo this to piss you guys off. lol. Take a step back and read all of your posts and see how mad and stupid you sound over a thread I made. The thread was stupid and it only caused efights. But thats what it was intended for. I really dont care much what people say about me. Although it would be coool if people stoped calling me a theif but o well cause that will never happend. You guys ask me when I am going to leave the board and for wanting me to leave so bad you sure do talk about me a lot.
i dont want you to leave, im in love.
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:43 AM   #287
OnlyInMyXJ22
No Money = No Fun
 
OnlyInMyXJ22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-08-06
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 7,219
iTrader: (60)
Send a message via AIM to OnlyInMyXJ22 Send a message via Skype™ to OnlyInMyXJ22
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.K. View Post
I think GayJ came from Adam and Steve
__________________
*1999 XJ
*1998 Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocross2xtremes View Post
Mine is just sloppy
OnlyInMyXJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:48 AM   #288
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ٩(͡๏̯͡-̃)/ *tHieF* View Post
Guess none of people get it yet. I do all fo this to piss you guys off. lol. Take a step back and read all of your posts and see how mad and stupid you sound over a thread I made. The thread was stupid and it only caused efights. But thats what it was intended for. I really dont care much what people say about me. Although it would be coool if people stoped calling me a theif but o well cause that will never happend. You guys ask me when I am going to leave the board and for wanting me to leave so bad you sure do talk about me a lot.
i dont want you to leave, you provide too much entertainment. keep pissing these assholes off you little fag. as for being called a thief, you should have thought about that before you stole then fucked up by telling us.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:49 AM   #289
OnlyInMyXJ22
No Money = No Fun
 
OnlyInMyXJ22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-08-06
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 7,219
iTrader: (60)
Send a message via AIM to OnlyInMyXJ22 Send a message via Skype™ to OnlyInMyXJ22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ٩(͡๏̯͡-̃)/ *tHieF* View Post
Guess none of people get it yet. I do all fo this to piss you guys off. lol. Take a step back and read all of your posts and see how mad and stupid you sound over a thread I made. The thread was stupid and it only caused efights. But thats what it was intended for. I really dont care much what people say about me. Although it would be coool if people stoped calling me a theif but o well cause that will never happend. You guys ask me when I am going to leave the board and for wanting me to leave so bad you sure do talk about me a lot.
You didn't piss me of. I found it funny. And I think its funny how you created the thread to cause e-fights, yet when you attempt to call people out to really "kick their ass" and they give you a place, you can't show up. We call you a thief because that is the reputation you have rightfully been given for the shit you have done. Starting these dumb threads isn't going to randomly make everyone have a change of heart. It is going to cause everyone to make fun of you and your idiocy. You say you don't care what people think about you, but in the next sentence you say you wish people would stop calling you a thief...ironic at all?? If you would just shut your fucking mouth and mature and stop being so damn stupid, maybe it would help...but you don't have the intellectual capacity to see that, so hell we might as well make fun of you.
__________________
*1999 XJ
*1998 Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocross2xtremes View Post
Mine is just sloppy
OnlyInMyXJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:51 AM   #290
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,899
iTrader: (0)
Can you feel the love .
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:52 AM   #291
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInMyXJ22 View Post
You didn't piss me of. I found it funny. And I think its funny how you created the thread to cause e-fights, yet when you attempt to call people out to really "kick their ass" and they give you a place, you can't show up. We call you a thief because that is the reputation you have rightfully been given for the shit you have done. Starting these dumb threads isn't going to randomly make everyone have a change of heart. It is going to cause everyone to make fun of you and your idiocy. You say you don't care what people think about you, but in the next sentence you say you wish people would stop calling you a thief...ironic at all?? If you would just shut your fucking mouth and mature and stop being so damn stupid, maybe it would help...but you don't have the intellectual capacity to see that, so hell we might as well make fun of you.
aj hall trying to efight is like watching a mongoloid go up against a pro boxer. he has no chance but its sure fun to watch him get beat down.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:53 AM   #292
OnlyInMyXJ22
No Money = No Fun
 
OnlyInMyXJ22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-08-06
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 7,219
iTrader: (60)
Send a message via AIM to OnlyInMyXJ22 Send a message via Skype™ to OnlyInMyXJ22
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
aj hall trying to efight is like watching a mongoloid go up against a pro boxer. he has no chance but its sure fun to watch him get beat down.
So true!
__________________
*1999 XJ
*1998 Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocross2xtremes View Post
Mine is just sloppy
OnlyInMyXJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:57 AM   #293
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInMyXJ22 View Post
You didn't piss me of. I found it funny. And I think its funny how you created the thread to cause e-fights, yet when you attempt to call people out to really "kick their ass" and they give you a place, you can't show up. We call you a thief because that is the reputation you have rightfully been given for the shit you have done. Starting these dumb threads isn't going to randomly make everyone have a change of heart. It is going to cause everyone to make fun of you and your idiocy. You say you don't care what people think about you, but in the next sentence you say you wish people would stop calling you a thief...ironic at all?? If you would just shut your fucking mouth and mature and stop being so damn stupid, maybe it would help...but you don't have the intellectual capacity to see that, so hell we might as well make fun of you.

Alright listen here you gay little jeeper boyyyy. I never backed down from your fight and nor do I wish to get respect from dickheads on here. I have a life besides this website and I could really care less what a few guys think of me. Especially when I will probably never ever see them. Also, I never said "I wish" people would stop caling me a theif. I said it would be nice but know it wont happen. Stop watching your boyfriends reflection in your computer screen behind as he strips for your faggot ass between reading the posts and you might actually get what is being said.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:58 AM   #294
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInMyXJ22 View Post
So true!

Coming from someone that drives a jeep and has ego issues.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 11:00 AM   #295
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,899
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ٩(͡๏̯͡-̃)/ *tHieF* View Post
Coming from someone that drives a jeep and has ego issues.
You wish you had a jeep don't you aj .
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #296
FordGurl
Go Big or Go Home!
 
FordGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-26-07
Location: Wayland, MI
Posts: 313
iTrader: (0)
Instead of replying to your pm, I'll just say it on here.

Yes I have a boyfriend. And if I didn't you'd be the FARTHEST thing from anything i'd ever date. Your definately a douche and i'd be embarassed to even be your friend on gl.
FordGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 11:03 AM   #297
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordGurl View Post
Instead of replying to your pm, I'll just say it on here.

Yes I have a boyfriend. And if I didn't you'd be the FARTHEST thing from anything i'd ever date. Your definately a douche and i'd be embarassed to even be your friend on gl.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 11:05 AM   #298
FordGurl
Go Big or Go Home!
 
FordGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-26-07
Location: Wayland, MI
Posts: 313
iTrader: (0)
haha! Nice.
FordGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 11:05 AM   #299
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordGurl View Post
Instead of replying to your pm, I'll just say it on here.

Yes I have a boyfriend. And if I didn't you'd be the FARTHEST thing from anything i'd ever date. Your definately a douche and i'd be embarassed to even be your friend on gl.

Your my friend. ThATS GREAT. I wasnt looking to date you. I was just looking for a one nighter. But thats ok. Im sure your a lot more willing when drunk.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 11:06 AM   #300
OnlyInMyXJ22
No Money = No Fun
 
OnlyInMyXJ22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-08-06
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 7,219
iTrader: (60)
Send a message via AIM to OnlyInMyXJ22 Send a message via Skype™ to OnlyInMyXJ22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ٩(͡๏̯͡-̃)/ *tHieF* View Post
Alright listen here you gay little jeeper boyyyy. I never backed down from your fight and nor do I wish to get respect from dickheads on here. I have a life besides this website and I could really care less what a few guys think of me. Especially when I will probably never ever see them. Also, I never said "I wish" people would stop caling me a theif. I said it would be nice but know it wont happen. Stop watching your boyfriends reflection in your computer screen behind as he strips for your faggot ass between reading the posts and you might actually get what is being said.
I like how you have to bring my Jeep into it all the time. That is the only dis you can use on anyone. I could care less if you make fun of me for what I drive. I like them, all my girlfriends have liked them, and even your mom enjoyed them. Are you jealous of my Jeep because your mom would get in that but not in that badass car of yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ٩(͡๏̯͡-̃)/ *tHieF* View Post
Coming from someone that drives a jeep and has ego issues.
Yup that's me. Moron.
__________________
*1999 XJ
*1998 Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocross2xtremes View Post
Mine is just sloppy
OnlyInMyXJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The recycle bin.
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.22874 seconds with 50 queries